AC
Arkie C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Arkie said the staff member did everything he was asked to do. He went above and beyond, and he had good prices, as well.

BL
Brent L.
Ford
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brett. He said the staff are very knowledgeable regarding his classic vehicle, and their professionalism stands out over other similar businesses.

LA
Lee A.
03/06/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
Acquired 60's vintage vehicle from out of state dealer and did not have opportunity to inspect myself---my bad. Once the car arrived I took it to have Joe look at it and do systems check and discuss upgrading to disc brakes, seat restraints and fuel injection. . He looked at brakes, fluids, took it for a drive and put in a few burned out bulbs....then he put it on a lift and gave and found considerable frame problems. He called me to come look for myself since it would likely influence decisions on the upgrades I planned...and it did. I won't pursue those due what he found and took no money for his effort. If I ever do get another "classic" I will sure to go back to Joe.

SHANNON M.
Dodge Caliber
03/04/2019
Best mechanic
Top notch mechanic! Does excellent work and always advises what needs to be done.

TH
TODD H.
02/22/2019
Joe always provides great service to the customer. He offered to stay a little later to get my truck serviced after work. Always friendly and helpful.

SG
STEPHANIE G.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/22/2019
Extreme Honesty and talent
Pop's Garage is THE BEST place to take your auto if you are looking for an HONEST mechanic who is awesome at what he does. I have lived here over 22 years and been ripped off many times. Joe is Honest, upfront and stands behind his work. If you go anywhere else, I highly suggest you get a 2nd opinion from him. Not often you find such honestly in his field.

AN
Anthony N.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Anthony's wife. She said they were excellent.

CK
C. K.
02/13/2019
Great Mechanic!!
After relocating from NYC to Florida, I was looking for a good, honest mechanic, as my mechanic from NYC was a family friend, and I dealt with him pretty much since I have been driving. I brought my car into Pop's for a problem and I could not be happier. He is always fair and honest and offers me the best price possible. I have never had any problems with my car after he works on them. Overall, a great mechanic. I would not go anywhere else!!

HT
Harvey T.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said that the place was honest and knowledgeable.

RICH G.
Pontiac
02/07/2019
Finally fixed
After bringing to 3 different mechanics he found problem and fixed it. Drives great

HT
Harvey T.
02/06/2019
CAR REPAIR
Somehow over the years, I always wrestled with mechanics honesty until I was referred by a family member to Owner and Operator, Joe Zarem. Mr. Zarem's honesty is really remarkable, not to mention his overall knowledge with car repairs. I absolutely recommend his HONESTY and SERVICE.

MF
Mina F.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Mina said she thinks the service she received was fabulous.

ROB M.
Weston, FL
Pontiac Firebird
01/27/2019
Pops Garage
Joe did a great job bringing life back to my 1977 Firebird. It had been in storage and needed some major clean up and rebuilding. He’s like a doctor, working on the patient until the patient is back to good health. Highly recommend.

JE
Jenn E.
01/17/2019
Amazing customer service
Pops Garage is the best!! Joe was amazing and so helpful! I definitely recommend pops garage to all of my friends & family! Quality service all around!

Alex S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Alex said that he recommends this place for service.

Rob M.
Weston, FL
Pontiac Firebird
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Rob said they stay on top of the problem and he fixes what the issues were

DN
Donna N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the service was great.

Diann D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diann's daughter. She said the business is wonderful.

KR
Kyle R.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said they did extra work on his vehicle without him asking for it and without being charged so he ended up with a better product.

RICH G.
Pontiac
12/07/2018
Repair of radiator and replace altenator
The radiator came in damaged and instead of putting it in and not saying anything he called me right away and told me of the problem He didn't ask if it was OK to install, he just said he wouldn't put it in and said he was sending it back and getting a replacement. It took an extra week but the car rides great. Temp way down and doesn't go above 170 even when I let it idle for 15 minutes.
He has the patience of a saint making sure that it was done correctly even if it cost him more time and money. Didn't charge me to fix the fans. He told me a price and he held it even with the extra work. Great job.