Overall Rating 4.653336/5Overall Rating 4.653336/5Overall Rating 4.653336/5Overall Rating 4.653336/5rating 4.653336
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Latest Review about 1 month ago

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
2nd Avenue Family
My first car was purchased here. I will miss the dealership.

AW
Annette W.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Not too happy
I've never had any problems with the services provided, but I don't think it was right not to be informed that this particular dealership located on 128th street was closing. I, as a paying customer should have been notified about the closing. I'm sure the employees all knew.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
I liked Potamkin very much because the service was excellent and the people were very friendly.

CR
Charlotte R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Always dependable clean and friendly.
Miss the flags on ramp to service area, but happy to see familiar faces. New faces have been added. Nice new guy opposite Ron, but Ron helps me with understanding procedures. Also miss posted specials, are new ones coming?
Paula, always pleasant. Why would I go elsewhere.

WB
William B.
Brooklyn, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service in bad shape
They accuse me of lying about my returning my car without ac so they could repair, I pick up my car on the hottest day and drove up to Houston St and
returning asking them why was my ac out. After I request a cooling system flush , I also request a free walk around multi point inspection , you would have thought they would catch the mistake, I had to leave my car till the next day after service advisor Ernie Wan said to me that I was returning the car because
it never had ac. The next day I was call to pick up the and that was it.

Middle Village, NY
09/24/2018 Category: Service
work done correct and on time.
It's a shame Potamkin Hyundai is closing.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location and some of the nicest people that's always th here to help or explain things to you.
Great service. Nice people. Extremely convenient. Extremely sorry to see that location is closing.

Michael D.
closing
Sad the dealership is closing

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service has been timely. Workers friendly/courteous.
My recent service visit was great!

Janet C.

Hawley, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
People
People are great from greeters to cashier.
Love that place

Michael B.
Pleasant People
Just continue being honest to people.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai closing on the upper eastside of NYC
I purchased my Hyundai at the Upper Eastside dealership in NYC and have continued using their service center there. It is so disappointing that this business is closing. The dealership could have done some advertising to pick up more customers. Now, sadly, there is no convenient place to service my car.

GS
Glen S.
Oakland Gardens, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service department people were very nice and very friendly
It’s very convenient for me to drop the car off and take the train to work since I work in Manhattan on the east side, I’m very sorry to hear that this dealership will be closing at the end of September you will be missed 😢

DF
Debbie F.
Brooklyn, NY

Monica M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The Customer Service with the Service Department was excellent. Ronald made sure everything was taken care and kept me well informed about the condition of my vehicle and the service I requested.

Joseph R.
Woodside, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Accommodation
Staff are friendly ,polite courteous and always let u know what should be the done to your vehicle

AA
Adeniyi A.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance of my Sonata
Friendly atmosphere and thorough job on my Hyundai car.

ST

Abraham S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The best
I have dealt with many service dealers over the last several years including all the high-end brands. I am extremely pleased with the personal attention that I have received from the staff at Potampkin over the years. I would and I have recommended them to friends and acquaintances.