Tod B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Tod said the business did an ok job and everything. They took a little long, over all they had good service, he waited an hour and half. It took them 2 hours to get his vehicle in the place.

KC
Keith and Jo C.
09/07/2019
Auto repairs
We have been going to Precision Auto for a long time. We appreciate Jim’s timeliness and professionalism! He has always treated us with courtesy and honesty!

BC
Bob C.
Truckee, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/05/2019
Good people
Got me back on the road same day with out appointment on a Friday and nice people to deal with I will bring my car back for them to fix for sure.

VM
Vicki M.
08/28/2019
Excellent, trust-worthy service
Thank you Jim and Laurie for getting me in so fast to get me a new battery, and providing such excellent service at a great cost. I will not trust my car with anyone else! Thanks for all that you do.

MA
Mark A.
Nevada
Jeep Cherokee
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did a good job.

MT
Mike T.
Dodge Dakota
08/27/2019
Honest and reliable
Jim always takes the time to go over what work is needed and how the work will affect the vehicle.
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/28/2019

Mike thanks for the nice review. Yes, it's also important to us that you know what repairs are needed and why. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us.

Rhea G.
Nevada
Ford Expedition
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Rhea said business did the repair as promised and the work was done in a timely manner.
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/26/2019

Rhea, Glad we could help you with your vehicle repair. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 star. Thank you.
Jim and Laurie

James G.
Fernley, NV
08/26/2019 Category: Service
James said it was good.
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/28/2019

James, thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you driving this distance to have us work on your truck.

Don C.
08/22/2019
Very personal and professional.
I took my truck in for some routine maintenance, and was quoted a very fair price. They were able to get the work done quickly and the estimate was right on. I was able to speak to the mechanic that performed all the work and it was very reassuring that all went well with the repairs. They showed me all the old parts which I always request and I will definitely be using them again.
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/28/2019

Don,thank you for trusting us with your routine maintenance on your vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a wonderful review. Looking forward to helping you with your next vehicle repairs.
Jim and Laurie

RP
Rick P.
Sparks, NV
Chevrolet Camaro
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the owner of this business is on the premises and he takes an extraordinary interest in the customer. He also said he looks forward to talking with them soon.

Skip H.
San Jose, CA
Toyota Sequoia
08/20/2019
Satisfied Customer
Jim and Laurie were able to take in my UNR students vehicle on short notice and provide repairs in an expedited and professional manner. They were forthright with potential costs and timing. The service was completed on time and to budget. I am very happy to know that my son has a reliable service provider in the event something else breaks down on his vehicle.
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/22/2019

Glad we could help you out with the repairs. It's always comforting to know that your child has a safe and reliable vehicle when they are away from home. It was a please working with you. Thank you for the review. Laurie and Jim

MA
Mark A.
Ford Fiesta
08/13/2019
Best auto repair experience I've ever had
Fantastic knowledgable staff Jim is great and Laurie is a sweetheart
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/13/2019

Mark, It was a pleasure helping you out with your automovtive needs. We really appreciate you you taking the time to write a review. Thank you.
Laurie and Jim

WV
William V.
Cold Springs, NV
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/13/2019
They accommodated my needs in an emergency situation. Very good staff and professional service!
Great service and knowledgeable staff!
Laurie E., Office Manager from Precision Auto responded on 08/13/2019

We were glad we could help you.
Thank you for the review.
Laurie and Jim