KA
KEN A.
06/28/2017
Very quick!
Always happy with service.

SHERRY S.
Ford Flex
06/23/2017
Friendly & Trustworthy
Mike and The Guys are always willing to help me. I am a Realtor who picked up a nail in my tire. When showing property you need to be able to get in & out & back on the road. They never let me down!
Mike S. from Precision Auto and Tire Services responded on 06/23/2017

THANKS Sherry . It is are pleasure to help you

CK
CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2017
Quick and reasonably priced
As usual, the staff was quick and the oil change was reasonably priced.

ROSEMARY B.
06/09/2017
the guts who work there. and owner, of course!
As always, the guys got the job done, and help in any matter they can. Best pkace at the lake for automotive service!❤❤

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
05/24/2017
excellent service
excellent service. Would like a print out of the different things that were checked though.

GM
GARY M.
05/10/2017
Gary Mayfield
Work was completely in a timely fashion. Reasonable price.

CL
CRAIG L.
GMC Sierra
03/01/2017
Personal Service and Advice and knowledge of your Vehicle.
Once again Great personal service.

David B.
02/17/2017
Simply the Best!!
I would never take my cars anywhere else,

BOB M.
02/09/2017
Scheduled maintenance for my Toyota
Work was completed as promised. I just dropped the car off and waited for the phone call to pick it up. Couldn't have been easier!

01/02/2017
First class
First class service as usual. Just a few minutes to fix the problem. Working fine now.

12/27/2016
A Shocking Story
My wife and I are preparing to move to the Springfield area so I wanted to use Mike and the guys at Precision to be sure our 2 vehicles will be good to go for a while and until I become more familiar with the tire and repair shops in Greene County. Both our vehicles are older (2001 Buick and 2003 Dodge truck) so having a reliable tire and service shop has been very important to us. We decided both vehicles were overdue for shocks and struts. This shop has always been reliable and has never tried to sell me something I didn't actually need. Well, both the car and truck are now ready to go and the price wasn't very shocking. Remember, the cheapest shop isn't always the best shop. I'm really going to miss the folks at Precision as they've been the only ones we've have trusted with our "babies" for over 8 years.

KK
KAREN K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/21/2016
Good customer servic
Thanks for getting me fixed so fast. My car is good and warm now. Be sure to turn in for BNI

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
12/21/2016
Battery replacement
awesome service!!

11/30/2016
Quick and easy!
zip click and winter tires are on for trip north. Car checked out also. VERY reasonable as usual.Of course I'll be back. High quality, quick service, friendly courteous folks. what's not to like?

11/28/2016
Never More Than You Need
Once again I took the Buick in for an oil leak that we all thought was going to be expensive but Mike noticed that only 1 valve cover gasket was leaking because the other one had been repaired during a recall earlier in the year. Saved me a lot of money. These guys have never sold me anything I didn't really need over the last 8 years I've dealt with them.

DAVE H.

GM
GARY M.
11/17/2016
Gary Mayfield
Very happy with service received.

MIKE S.
11/10/2016
Preparing Car For Winter Destination!
I asked Mike and Kirk to get my car ready for a long drive to spend the Winter in another state. They took care of everything, and assured me my car was ready to make the trip! Thanks, guys!!!

10/14/2016
Quality of Service
I've been taking both my vehicles to Precision Auto for over 8 years and have never had a bad experience. They never try to sell me something I don't need and their work is excellent. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else in the Lake area.

10/09/2016
regular service plus
Had regular service and you took the effort to check on additional required services. Then you set up a reminder for the next time the car was serviced. You take good care of my vehicles so I don't have to worry about them . Thanks!