LEO S.
Brumley, MO
11/11/2017
It's Brad's tight ass that keeps me coming back!
It works

MIKE S.
11/04/2017
Dead Battery!
Because of a dead battery, I had to get my car jumped started and then rushed to Precision Auto. Even though they were really busy, they slotted me in ASAP and got me on my way! Thanks, guys!!!

JOANN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/03/2017
Jo Ann Fry's Tahoe. Dan took it in for me.
They have taken care of both of my cars and I have never been stranded. Can not get any better than that.

Jo Ann

JERRY S.
11/02/2017
They are willing to help
Done right

IZ
IRENE Z.
09/23/2017
Water pump
Car got hot just a I approached driveway. They pull it in and immediately told me the problem and app. what it would coast, and thought they could get it done yet that evening. They were professional, friendly, and the place was very clean inside and out. My car was finished yet that evening and at a reasonable price.

DONNY L.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/09/2017
Great service and price
Precision is the only place I trust to do the work on my 3 vehicles. Most important is they are 100% honest. The techs are knowledgeable and the price for service is affordable

SP
SCOTT P.
Toyota Tundra
08/22/2017
Excellent work done on my vehicle...but the hourly labor rate is a bit pricey.
Great auto service, but be ready for sticker shock when it comes time to pay up...!!!

BOB H.
08/07/2017
swap
You have the 05 running so well that my wife swapped cars with me and I will be driving the 08!!

KA
KEN A.
06/28/2017
Very quick!
Always happy with service.

SHERRY S.
Ford Flex
06/23/2017
Friendly & Trustworthy
Mike and The Guys are always willing to help me. I am a Realtor who picked up a nail in my tire. When showing property you need to be able to get in & out & back on the road. They never let me down!
Mike S. from Precision Auto and Tire Services responded on 06/23/2017

THANKS Sherry . It is are pleasure to help you

CK
CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2017
Quick and reasonably priced
As usual, the staff was quick and the oil change was reasonably priced.

ROSEMARY B.
06/09/2017
the guts who work there. and owner, of course!
As always, the guys got the job done, and help in any matter they can. Best pkace at the lake for automotive service!❤❤

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
05/24/2017
excellent service
excellent service. Would like a print out of the different things that were checked though.

GM
GARY M.
05/10/2017
Gary Mayfield
Work was completely in a timely fashion. Reasonable price.

CL
CRAIG L.
GMC Sierra
03/01/2017
Personal Service and Advice and knowledge of your Vehicle.
Once again Great personal service.

David B.
02/17/2017
Simply the Best!!
I would never take my cars anywhere else,

BOB M.
02/09/2017
Scheduled maintenance for my Toyota
Work was completed as promised. I just dropped the car off and waited for the phone call to pick it up. Couldn't have been easier!

BOB H.
01/02/2017
First class
First class service as usual. Just a few minutes to fix the problem. Working fine now.

GT
GARY T.
Buick Regal
12/27/2016
A Shocking Story
My wife and I are preparing to move to the Springfield area so I wanted to use Mike and the guys at Precision to be sure our 2 vehicles will be good to go for a while and until I become more familiar with the tire and repair shops in Greene County. Both our vehicles are older (2001 Buick and 2003 Dodge truck) so having a reliable tire and service shop has been very important to us. We decided both vehicles were overdue for shocks and struts. This shop has always been reliable and has never tried to sell me something I didn't actually need. Well, both the car and truck are now ready to go and the price wasn't very shocking. Remember, the cheapest shop isn't always the best shop. I'm really going to miss the folks at Precision as they've been the only ones we've have trusted with our "babies" for over 8 years.

KK
KAREN K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/21/2016
Good customer servic
Thanks for getting me fixed so fast. My car is good and warm now. Be sure to turn in for BNI