SG
Sheldon G.
03/28/2012 Category: Service
Sheldon said they are always good to him when he comes in for service.

RD
Ray D.
03/28/2012 Category: Service
Ray said the business does not overcharge him. He was very, very appreciative and it was kind of them.

GT
GARY T.
Lake Ozark, MO
Buick Regal
03/26/2012
Service at Precision Auto & Tire
I would not even consider taking my car or truck anywhere else but Precision. They fix things right the first time and never try to sell me something I don't need. Five Stars for sure!!

BR
BOB R.
Osage Beach, MO
03/24/2012
Integrity, Honesty & Professionalism
I have been using Precision Auto & Tire since for all my vehicles I moved to the Lake in 2000. If you are looking for excellent mechanics who are knowledgable, honest and take care of your automotive needs this is the place! Mike, Kurt & the rest of crew are outstanding! They are honest & trustworthy! They go the extra effort to take care of whatever you have going on with your vehicles whether it's tires, mechanical or whatever. Just make sure you tell Brad if you have a 110 lb mastiff in the back. He get's a little nervous the first time. Thank you gys for taking care of us!

WD
Warren D.
MO
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Warren said he really enjoys the work this business provides.

RF
RON F.
Osage Beach, MO
03/23/2012
Fussner
Mike always treats us first class and that
is the way our car is serviced every time.