JOANN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2016
Dan's Colorado
They found the problem, fixed fixed it and cleaned up where Tran fluid had run. What can I say, back on the road again as usual.

KA
KEN A.
05/28/2016
I have been to Precision many times and have always left happy with their service. I have recommended them to anyone that has asked me.

COURTNEY M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/24/2016
Great service, Great people
Precision Auto always takes great care of my care and the customer service is always outstanding.

05/07/2016
thanks again
When I brought in my car for a routine oil change you checked it over and found two of my tires were badly worn. You ordered new tires for me and put them on the next day and sandwiched it in between two other appointments I had. Just some more of that extra special service you do for me always. Thanks again.

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
04/24/2016
exceptional servcie
always happy with their services

MIKE S.
04/21/2016
Honesty!
Good, honest hard working people who always shoot me straight!

LC
Larry C.
Honda Element
04/21/2016
They develop a personal relationship
They go above and beyond

COURTNEY M.

KAREN R.
Linn Creek, MO
04/05/2016
You Are The Best
You are the best. I am glad when I moved here to the Lake of the Ozark, I found you. Thank you for all you do and to keep prices affordable.

MIKE D.
03/25/2016
Owner and staff treat you like family
Every visit I feel like I was taken care of not taken advantage of. Great people good mechanics. Mike

03/20/2016
Real Power!
That tune up with the new plugs really put some power back into the car. Power when pulling out and passing was a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect such a significant improvement. Usual great service, thanks again.

NA
Nigher A.
Camdenton, MO
Dodge Ram Van
03/12/2016
great guys
My van is now running like o.j. Simpson's bronco when he was being chased by the cops; smooth and steady. Thanks

03/05/2016
service and tire change
The weather has been nice and we don't plan any trips north so we had the blizzacks removed and regular tires put back on. Was time for an oil change etc so we had that done. I forgot to tell you to check the Hyundai 90k mile stuff. I will stop in next week and show you what they recommend and if necessary we can schedule it in. Of course I will have your folks do the work. I don't plan anyone else to service my vehicles.

PS
Pamela S.
Galesburg, IL
01/26/2016
Honesty and Exceptional Service
I had the best and most honest service I have ever experienced. Mr. Smith went out of his way to help me and repair my auto.
I live in Illinois, approximately 300 miles away and I was in route to return home from a visit in Oklahoma when I experienced devastating car trouble on the interstate late Monday afternoon. Precisions Auto Services came highly recommended and they surpassed all my expectations.
Not only did they interrupt their busy schedule to examine my auto, there was a quick diagnoses of the issue and I was given various corrective action options to fix the problem. In addition, the owner, Mr. Smith, went out of his way to make arrangements for me to stay until the repair part could be delivered and my auto fixed. He also personally provided my transportation to and from the resort. Once the repair part was received, my auto was very quickly repaired and I was able to complete my five hour trip home safely with no issues.
Precision Auto Services also went out of their way to speak with the dealership from which I had recently purchased the vehicle in attempts to assist me in my reimbursement repair attempt.
Precision Auto Services is absolutely the most honest, professional, and truly caring business I have ever heard of and experienced. I highly recommend them to everyone regardless of where you live.

VH
VICTOR H.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/22/2016
Good Job
Same as usual. Another job well done.

SHERRY S.
Ford Flex
01/20/2016
Professionalism
Precision Auto is the best! They are professional yet down to earth. Mike truly cares about people and it shines through! One of the very few places that doesn't try to upsale just because you are a female and I appreciate that!

ROB G.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/30/2015
Oil Change
As always, Precision is awesome!! Made an appointment to wait for an oil change.....it was a quick wait!!! They are super professional, and the best part is....as a woman, I feel totally comfortable in there!!! I know I'm getting great and fair service!!

12/12/2015
twice in one month!
Lube oil filters on both cars this month. Whats not to like. As usual - great service. I'll be back as usual. Will I recommend you to a friend? Sure and everyone else whose looking for good service.

CG
CARRI G.
Linn Creek, MO
12/03/2015
Always fast & friendly service! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

JIM R.