VH
VICTOR H.
01/22/2016
Good Job
Same as usual. Another job well done.

SHERRY S.
Ford Flex
01/20/2016
Professionalism
Precision Auto is the best! They are professional yet down to earth. Mike truly cares about people and it shines through! One of the very few places that doesn't try to upsale just because you are a female and I appreciate that!

ROB G.
12/30/2015
Oil Change
As always, Precision is awesome!! Made an appointment to wait for an oil change.....it was a quick wait!!! They are super professional, and the best part is....as a woman, I feel totally comfortable in there!!! I know I'm getting great and fair service!!

12/12/2015
twice in one month!
Lube oil filters on both cars this month. Whats not to like. As usual - great service. I'll be back as usual. Will I recommend you to a friend? Sure and everyone else whose looking for good service.

CG
CARRI G.
12/03/2015
Always fast & friendly service! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

JIM R.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
inspection
perfect

11/24/2015
You replaced a tire pressure sensor
one more time. Only one more to go. As usual good quick service and even slipped in an oil change I hadn't asked about beforehand. Taking care of my vehicles as always. I really appreciate you support.

VH
VICTOR H.
Cadillac DeVille
Happy Happy Happy!
I have been dealing with Precision for about 15 years.
That should say it all.
In addition, I do appreciate that they will fix rather than replace any time they can . This is a nice cost savings bonus.
I also enjoy their employees company. They treat you right.

KL

CULLEY C.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/04/2015
New tires.
My new Toyo tires ride very nice.

JON B.
11/04/2015
Odyssey
They got me in quickly, fixed my mini van quickly and charged me fairly. What else would you want?

RODNEY S.
10/31/2015
"Very" personable
Started doing business in 1992 & will continue!!!

BOB M.
10/21/2015
Prompt and friendly service.
Fast and complete. You guys done good!!

10/08/2015
quick service
It seems when one car gets service the other wants some too. Thanks for the usual quick and good service.

CP
CHRIS P.
10/06/2015
Trust in Mike
Always able to work me in to get things done.

MIKE D.
Ford Windstar
09/26/2015
Great honest service
Again a good visit. One of the big things about moving. Where do I get my car serviced or repaired. This is a great friendly shop.

BOB M.
09/18/2015
Miller Rav
You guys did a great job installing the trailer hitch and wiring. Looks good and everything works. Reasonable charge also!

KW
KERRY W.
Lincoln Navigator
09/17/2015
WINNING TEAM FOR ME!
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN USING PRECISION NOW FOR SEVERAL YEARS. ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMIDATING TO MY NEEDS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR YOUR USE IN CAR REPAIR, INSPECTIONS, OIL CHANGES OR WHATEVER YOUR CAR NEEDS ARE.

Jane M.
09/15/2015
Honesty and work
As a senior widow I depend on them to keep my car going and let me know if there is a problem. Have always been there for me and are honest and dont try to presure you.

JEANETTE S.
09/11/2015
Good service and nice people
I get a good diagnosis and fix things
fast.