10/08/2015
quick service
It seems when one car gets service the other wants some too. Thanks for the usual quick and good service.

CP
CHRIS P.
10/06/2015
Trust in Mike
Always able to work me in to get things done.

MIKE D.
Ford Windstar
09/26/2015
Great honest service
Again a good visit. One of the big things about moving. Where do I get my car serviced or repaired. This is a great friendly shop.

BOB M.
09/18/2015
Miller Rav
You guys did a great job installing the trailer hitch and wiring. Looks good and everything works. Reasonable charge also!

KW
KERRY W.
Lincoln Navigator
09/17/2015
WINNING TEAM FOR ME!
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN USING PRECISION NOW FOR SEVERAL YEARS. ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMIDATING TO MY NEEDS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR YOUR USE IN CAR REPAIR, INSPECTIONS, OIL CHANGES OR WHATEVER YOUR CAR NEEDS ARE.

Jane M.
09/15/2015
Honesty and work
As a senior widow I depend on them to keep my car going and let me know if there is a problem. Have always been there for me and are honest and dont try to presure you.

JEANETTE S.
09/11/2015
Good service and nice people
I get a good diagnosis and fix things
fast.

GT
GARY T.
Buick Regal
09/11/2015
Consistency of Service
These guys get to know your vehicle and never try to sell you something you don't really need. Wouldn't take my car or truck anywhere else.

09/08/2015
all done
all done, regular service and inspection to get my plates updated top 2018. happy,happy,happy.

RON G.
Cadillac DeVille
08/27/2015
Quality work, Friendly service.
Ron Griffin said good service.

SP
SHARON P.
08/12/2015
Prompt service. Always try to work around our schedule!
Use yu guys for all our service needs. Only ones we trust to get the job done right for a fair price!

08/08/2015
good service
Just another example of your quick solid service and inspection - was able to get it all done and get new tags on car in one afternoon. - great.

08/02/2015
Routine mileage service
Routine service - good and quickly as usual.

SCOTT W.
Excellent!

JON B.
07/07/2015
Good work, good price
They treated us well, the problem is fixed and the price was fair. I never wonder if I was taken advantage of after getting work done there.

KL
KAROL L.
07/06/2015
honesty and fairness
I have confedence

COURTNEY M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/02/2015
Great customer service and great care
Always great customer service and great care.

Bob H.
06/30/2015
excellence
I am almost afraid to say how great an experience I have had for years. Don't want you to get so busy I cant get in. When I retired to the lake, I asked a friend where to find good auto service. He told me to see you and I know he is a good friend because he sent me to you. Great service since ~1996! on all makes and models.

MIKE D.
Ford Windstar
06/25/2015
Very happy
Trust worthy, quick, complete service. Ask for Tim to do work on your car. Good mechanic.

JIM R.