08/01/2014
In and out in no time.
Better than a Dr. Office.

BUD H.
Linn Creek, MO
Ford Edge
07/20/2014
Tires
The tires are awesome. Got them in and on in good time. Make the car ride much better. Thank you

Gary T.
07/18/2014
Charged me ONLY for what I needed
Took Buick in for 135,000 mile checkup, expecting to cost me up to $300 in service. Turns out they had already taken care of items prior to this trip in. Only charged me for tire rotation; less than $20. Love these guys!!

Gary T.
07/18/2014
I made a mistake
I thought the guys failed to top off coolant 6/21/14 during a recent oil change & service but I was wrong. Later explained to me that low coolant light is factory defect.

Chevrolet Colorado
07/17/2014
Superior Service
Got me in for oil change at appointed time and they always check other items of concern. They take care of all our cars to insure I have no breakdowns. Very important to my job as Realtor.

07/16/2014
personal dependable service and they are locals
Got me in on time. CHecks several items l do not have to ask for as they our my car s friend for many years.

Jim T.
Stoutland, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
07/09/2014
Oil change and tire rotation
great job and very timely. I did notice that the computer for oil life and filter life was not reset.

HN
HAROLD N.
07/01/2014
Marilyn Needham
As a widow, I know that will be treated like every one else and that I can trust what they tell me what might be need to be done

CG
CARRI G.
Linn Creek, MO
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/28/2014
Friendly, knowledgeable service!
Always pleasant & informative service!

JIM R.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2014
altenator
Thank you for the quick diagnosis and installation best price ever and we have had 3 of these installed on this car!

BOB H.
05/31/2014
a s usual great work
your catching the strut leaks was really helpful as i was golng to pull a trailer 500miles which would have been dangerous with the leaking struts as it was it went without a problem. as usual thanks for your good and caring service

GS
Gary S.
Cadillac Seville
05/21/2014
Fast, efficient, friendly service.
The title above says it all.

GARY T.
Lake Ozark, MO
Buick Regal
05/19/2014
This place scores 99 out of 100 with me.
Normally fantastic service for years but someone may have missed checking the radiator fluid level when changing the oil recently. Light indicating low coolant was coming on occasionally before service and is still coming on from time to time after the service. Usually comes on when accelerating and goes off after a few miles of steady driving. I suspect it's just a little low and should probably be topped off.

CORIE M.
05/17/2014
Fixed my tire
Didn't have an appt- but you saw me anyway- thanks!

SL
Quick service and friendly

Chevrolet Colorado
05/11/2014
There is no Other
company in my 50 years of owning cars that cares as much about my cars and my safety as I do.

CP

CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
GMC Pickup
05/05/2014
4 new tires on my pickup. They didn't try to pressure me into buying anything I didn't need or couldn't afford. Spotted an issue and call me to discuss before fixing it.
They always look out for my best interests.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
04/29/2014
It's A Pleasure!
Always a pleasure working with Mike, Kirk and their crew! Best at The Lake!!!

BOB H.
04/28/2014
strut replacement
I am pleased that you took the extra effort to look over the car when changing oil,etc. The leaking struts could have caused serious trouble down the road. Handling has improved greatly and when we get the back struts changed, it will be much safer when I tow a small trailer to Chicago next month. It is this kind of care that is so important to me and why I keep coming back. Thank you.