05/31/2014
a s usual great work
your catching the strut leaks was really helpful as i was golng to pull a trailer 500miles which would have been dangerous with the leaking struts as it was it went without a problem. as usual thanks for your good and caring service

GS
Gary S.
Cadillac Seville
05/21/2014
Fast, efficient, friendly service.
The title above says it all.

GT
GARY T.
Buick Regal
05/19/2014
This place scores 99 out of 100 with me.
Normally fantastic service for years but someone may have missed checking the radiator fluid level when changing the oil recently. Light indicating low coolant was coming on occasionally before service and is still coming on from time to time after the service. Usually comes on when accelerating and goes off after a few miles of steady driving. I suspect it's just a little low and should probably be topped off.

CORIE M.
05/17/2014
Fixed my tire
Didn't have an appt- but you saw me anyway- thanks!

SL

JOANN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/11/2014
There is no Other
company in my 50 years of owning cars that cares as much about my cars and my safety as I do.

CP

CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
GMC Pickup
05/05/2014
4 new tires on my pickup. They didn't try to pressure me into buying anything I didn't need or couldn't afford. Spotted an issue and call me to discuss before fixing it.
They always look out for my best interests.

MIKE S.
04/29/2014
It's A Pleasure!
Always a pleasure working with Mike, Kirk and their crew! Best at The Lake!!!

04/28/2014
strut replacement
I am pleased that you took the extra effort to look over the car when changing oil,etc. The leaking struts could have caused serious trouble down the road. Handling has improved greatly and when we get the back struts changed, it will be much safer when I tow a small trailer to Chicago next month. It is this kind of care that is so important to me and why I keep coming back. Thank you.

JIM R.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
04/21/2014
honesty and integrity
Always do a great job.

JEANETTE S.
04/21/2014
Kind relyable and fast.
I am happy with everybody, they please
us.

BR
BOB R.
04/14/2014
Great Service, Honesty & Integrity
As always, there is no other place my family & friends would take their vehicles to other than Precision! They have been taking care of my vehicles for 14 years and are more like family than anything else.
Thank you!

04/05/2014
regular first class service
good LOF and front lamp replacement. I think it is about time to change the tires. Will let you know when I can get the car over.

BJ
BECKI J.
03/28/2014
Thank you!
Thank you, Precision for knowing what is important to me and keeping safety my biggest priority!

BR
BOB R.
03/14/2014
14 Year Customer
There is a reason why I only go to Precision Auto for ALL of my service & tires. They always take care of me and my family. They are like family at Precision!

BUD B.
03/07/2014
Great service . Always a smile. Customer satisfaction comes first here.

02/26/2014
leaks repair
Since you polished the tire rim and threw away the leaky pressure indicator, I was able to drive over 150 miles the next day without a concern.

RICH S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/20/2014
The People
The people at Precision Auto do an excellent job of making you feel like family.

JIM R.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
02/11/2014
oil leak
Hopefully they fixed what a bad oil change caused. Always good and fair service!