DJ
Doug J.
Amherst, OH
01/24/2020
Excellent care and knowledge
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Scott for about 7 years now. Never felt that I was being scammed. He’s always been upfront with what was needed and the cost of what was being done.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Charles W.
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
Best place in town
Quick and reliable......my car loves going there
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/22/2020

We're happy that your car is happy coming here for auto repair. Thanks for the review.

John B.
01/21/2020
Brakes for F150
Straight forward and honest! Never trying to BS me into needless work!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/21/2020

Mr. Bidlake,
Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking the time to let us know how you viewed our service. We appreciat it.

CJ
Charles J.
Wellington, OH
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he would recommend this business.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for your recommendation of our auto repair service. We appreciate  you taking the time for this great review.

AJ
Arvel J.
Greenwich, OH
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Arvel said that they were very compliant and informal.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/15/2020

Mr. Johnson,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our auto repair service for your vehicle.

David S.
01/03/2020
Problem fixed, minimal cost
Resolved a vibration issue in the steering. Did the work quickly, and inexpensively. I will be returning for future work.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you Dave, for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and for the great review.

Kipton, OH
12/31/2019
Very clean
They explain what is wrong with your vehicle very well and only fix what's wrong and don't try and push unnecessary repairs like other mechanics do.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/03/2020

Thank  you for your kind review. We are glad you felt comfortable with the service you received at our shop and hope that we can help you in the future with your auto repair needs.
Precision Automotive & Performance

CL
Cindra & Paul L.
12/28/2019
Great people, very efficient and friendly, work is excellent
Very friendly, professional service which starts as soon as you walk in the door. Work is finished in a very timely, professional manner, with work to be done being explained before work starts. No work is done that is not needed, unless after an explanation you decide to have it done. A really great place to take your vehicles and know that your vehicle will run smoothly afterward.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments and letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate good customers like yourselves.

Steve M.
Wellington, OH
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Steve said Scott always treats him fairly.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your comments.

BC
Ben C.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Ben said that the place was really fast with their service and fixed his tire well.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/27/2019

Ben,
Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how we did with your tire repair.

BF
Bryan F.
Nissan Murano
12/17/2019
fast, efficient, no complaints
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/18/2019

Bryan,
Thank you for taking the time to review our service so kindly.  We appreciate it.

WW
William W.
Subaru Legacy
12/17/2019
Great Service!
I am new to Oberlin and needed to find a reliable and honest place to get my car serviced. I asked around and Precision was recommended more than any other place. I am very happy with the service--and I know they will tell me if I need something done or even if I can wait a while! Scott told me about about a plan this last time in that will save me money in the long run since I get oil changes every couple of months, plus free wiper blades and other discounts! It is a great place...5 stars, A+++
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/17/2019

William,
We are very happy to have a great new customer like yourself in our area. Thank you for allowing us to serve you with your car repair needs. We appreciate your 5 star review and your kind comments.
The staff at Precision Automotive & Performance

Maryann W.
Lorain, OH
12/12/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent customer service, and high quality work.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Maryann we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

GM
Gene M.
12/12/2019
Friendly, professional, flexible
Scott and his staff have always been very cordial and customer focused. They provide excellent service and have even given me rides to and from my home while my vehicle was being serviced. They’re very thorough when evaluating needed services. Finally they’re prices are very reasonable.
A quality local service provider.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/13/2019

Dear Mr. Mathews,
We at Precision appreciate customers like you. Thank you for taking the time to review our shop with such kind words.

Ralph S.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said he knows Scott from previous years. He does good work, is honest, and has fair prices.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/10/2019

Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and thank you for your kind words.
Scott