Precision Fleet Services

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
HASTEY L. on 04/14/2018
"Outstanding Customer Service"
Very truthful, fair and prompt. Reliable... I'm a return customer! Thank you Tim and Michael Bock
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 04:27 PM
Valued Customer on 04/10/2018
"Great service!"
Tim and the entire staff always look out for what is best. I was told by a local Nissan dealership that I needed to replace my rear brakes and that i need four tires. The best price the Nissan dealership could get me on just tires and an alignment was close to $1000. I asked Tim to inspect my brakes and quote me on tires and an alignment. Tim was honest with me and discovered that my rear brakes are just fine and he was able to get me tires and an alignment and saved me almost $300. From now on, I will only go to Precision Fleet Services and Tim because of his honesty.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 08:04 PM
Dean T. at Precision Fleet Services responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you - we appreciate your business.

Shawn V. on 04/06/2018
Shawn said the staff does excellent work, and he is even taking his 2nd vehicle for service to the facility.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Robert M. on 03/29/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thank you PFS"
The entire staff at Precision Fleet Services goes above and beyond. The service team led by Tim is very trustworthy and I will always recommend them to people i know. I have all of my vehicles serviced there because they never try to up sell, or push unnecessary repairs. They complete the work in a timely manner and even provided a loaner car for repairs that were going to carry on over a weekend. The price was more than fair and there were no surprises at the end. Honest service every time.
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 04:03 PM
Isaac A. on 03/29/2018
Isaac said the business always gives him the best service and they actually care about their customers. He has bought all his vehicles from them and the facility does all his oil changes and any service work. They are awesome.
Vehicle: Ram 3500
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018
Erica C. on 03/26/2018
Erica said she had an outstanding customer experience at the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018
WILLIAM P. on 03/10/2018
"Service more important than the sale"
I bought this vehicle a few years ago. I was overwhelmed by the hospitality of this company and how they made my visit outstanding. Now here we are a few years later and I have needed service a few times and they were always cheerful and friendly and took care of me like I was one of the family even without a warranty. I don't know what to say. They have taught me the value of service that stands behind a sale. I will be buying my next vehicle from here and I am turning all my friends on to these guys. I am a proud Precision Fleet vehicle owner. Will
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/10/2018 02:07 PM
Heather P. on 03/05/2018
"Dependable, trustworthy, quality work, integrity, satisfying"
We were originally referred to Sean at Precision Fleet by our Credit Union, they said that he would find any car, any color, in any price range that we we were trying to find. We had been to every dealership, been jacked around by every salesman, and were tired and frustrated by the time we found Sean. He was so helpful, honest, and available to help us get the car we were looking for. He was willing to find the car we wanted and bring it to us, but he actually had the car we wanted on his lot! Plus, our own Credit Union backed him. So, we bought our car and warranty through him. Over the next couple of years Sean would periodically call us just to check in and ask how we were liking our car and how it was doing. Great PR by Sean and Precision Fleet!
We had an issue with the car in 2018 and stupidly, we took it to Chandler Nissan for a diagnosis. Which turned into a fiasco! Nissan lied, lost parts, overcharged, and basically had our car torn apart and was unable to put it back together. After trying to deal with Nissan and the warranty company for 2 weeks, Sean sent a tow truck to Nissan, picked up our car (or what he could of it) took it to their garage at Precision Fleet, fixed the problem, and had my car running beautifully again within a week. Also...Tim, the head of the service dept. at Precision stayed in touch with us the whole time about our car, and dealt with the warranty company himself so we didn't have any more stress. In the end, Precision Fleet fixed a problem for a third of the price Nissan was asking, in half of the time, also working with the warranty company having them pay for it when Nissan told us they would not.
We learned a lesson by not taking it to Precision in the first place. They do superior work, are pleasant, accredited, and anytime we are looking to buy another car....that's the only place we will go. Thank you Precision Fleet Services!
Vehicle: Nissan JUKE
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018 08:21 AM
Kelli M. on 03/03/2018
"Broken driver window"
Had to work my way into car getting fixed but it only took a day and was under warranty so no cost . Tim was helpful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/03/2018 08:25 AM
Mike S. on 02/09/2018
Mike said Nate is great to work with and the service is always timely.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Marcella F. on 01/31/2018
Marcella said she has taken her vehicle in 4 times. She is still having electrical problems with her vehicle.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Cecelia A. on 01/31/2018
Cecelia said the staff was great and she has always received fantastic service. She stated it was nice doing business with them.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Buck D. on 01/31/2018
Buck said he has been going to the business for five to six years and feels he is in the greatest hands. He stated they provide great customer support and they are honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Mike D. on 01/29/2018
Mike said the staff had a little trouble with communication, but everything else was great.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018
BRIDGETTE H. on 01/27/2018
"Customer service is second to none"
Fast and thorough and extremely friendly. There was a mix up last visit in communication and they did the service free of charge to make up for it. Amazing customer service
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 06:39 PM
Dean T. at Precision Fleet Services responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you - we appreciate your business and are glad we were able to make up for the mix up last time.

Crystal H. on 01/24/2018
Crystal said the service was great and wonderful. She was kept up to date on her vehicle. Tim and Nathan were awesome.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 01/24/2018
Nani A. on 01/22/2018
Nani said the staff is thorough. She had a good experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Review Created: 01/22/2018
Steve G. on 01/22/2018
Steve said he was very impressed. The service went really well. The service went the extra mile to see what was wrong. He stated that Tim and Nate were very accommodating and he appreciates how they handle his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018
PATRICK S. on 01/19/2018
"Great customer service. "
These guys always work to give great service for a fair price.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 01/19/2018 08:13 PM
James V. on 01/19/2018
James said sometimes it takes longer than expected.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe