Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jason M.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff members were really nice guys and they took care of things.

WM
William M.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
William said a staff member named Tim took great care of him, and he was exceptional with communication.

AR
Alicia R.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said the staff was nice and helpful.

TC
Tiana C.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Tiana said this business has the best customer service.

AR
Alex R.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Alex said, this is a really friendly business.

Joseph A.
Chrysler 300
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend the business.

PA
Patrina A.
Chrysler 300
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Patrina said she purchased her vehicle from this business a month ago and has had many issues with it. The check engine light came on the day after she drove it off their lot. The vehicle almost stalled on her in the middle of the freeway. They fixed it right away but it only made the issue worse. The ignored her and didn't want to help her until she took to social media and online reviews to get their attention, They looked at her vehicle a second time and had her sign a paper saying she would be responsible for paying for any services the vehicle needed after that. They changed the spark plugs and did a tune up and the check engine light came back on. They sold her a lemon. The vehicle should have never been on the lot to be sold. They should have made it right after she purchased the vehicle. She expected the vehicle they sold her to be reliable. She stopped her daughter from purchasing a vehicle from them. She would not recommend them for service based on the issues stated.

SN
Scott N.
Lexus SC 430
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service was great. Tim was very considerate and did a great job. He would like this business to keep up the good work. They did everything that needed to be done.

John H.
Ford Edge
04/24/2018 Category: Service
John said the business takes tremendous care of his vehicle. They do what they say they're going to do, for a reasonable price. The staff is polite.

NB
Nick B.
Gilbert, AZ
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Nick said, they are great. They are always top notch.

Rodney B.
Lexus ES 350
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said the sales staff at the business were good at providing service.

HL
HASTEY L.
Scottsdale, AZ
04/14/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Very truthful, fair and prompt. Reliable... I'm a return customer! Thank you Tim and Michael Bock

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Pathfinder
04/10/2018
Tim and the entire staff always look out for what is best. I was told by a local Nissan dealership that I needed to replace my rear brakes and that i need four tires. The best price the Nissan dealership could get me on just tires and an alignment was close to $1000. I asked Tim to inspect my brakes and quote me on tires and an alignment. Tim was honest with me and discovered that my rear brakes are just fine and he was able to get me tires and an alignment and saved me almost $300. From now on, I will only go to Precision Fleet Services and Tim because of his honesty.
Dean T. from Precision Fleet Services responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you - we appreciate your business.

SV
Shawn V.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff does excellent work, and he is even taking his 2nd vehicle for service to the facility.

Robert M.
03/29/2018
The entire staff at Precision Fleet Services goes above and beyond. The service team led by Tim is very trustworthy and I will always recommend them to people i know. I have all of my vehicles serviced there because they never try to up sell, or push unnecessary repairs. They complete the work in a timely manner and even provided a loaner car for repairs that were going to carry on over a weekend. The price was more than fair and there were no surprises at the end. Honest service every time.

IA
Isaac A.
GOODYEAR, AZ
Ram 3500
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Isaac said the business always gives him the best service and they actually care about their customers. He has bought all his vehicles from them and the facility does all his oil changes and any service work. They are awesome.

EC
Erica C.
Arizona
Chevrolet HHR
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Erica said she had an outstanding customer experience at the business.

WP
WILLIAM P.
03/10/2018
Service more important than the sale
I bought this vehicle a few years ago. I was overwhelmed by the hospitality of this company and how they made my visit outstanding. Now here we are a few years later and I have needed service a few times and they were always cheerful and friendly and took care of me like I was one of the family even without a warranty. I don't know what to say. They have taught me the value of service that stands behind a sale. I will be buying my next vehicle from here and I am turning all my friends on to these guys. I am a proud Precision Fleet vehicle owner. Will

HP
Heather P.
Gilbert, AZ
Nissan JUKE
03/05/2018
Dependable, trustworthy, quality work, integrity, satisfying
We were originally referred to Sean at Precision Fleet by our Credit Union, they said that he would find any car, any color, in any price range that we we were trying to find. We had been to every dealership, been jacked around by every salesman, and were tired and frustrated by the time we found Sean. He was so helpful, honest, and available to help us get the car we were looking for. He was willing to find the car we wanted and bring it to us, but he actually had the car we wanted on his lot! Plus, our own Credit Union backed him. So, we bought our car and warranty through him. Over the next couple of years Sean would periodically call us just to check in and ask how we were liking our car and how it was doing. Great PR by Sean and Precision Fleet!
We had an issue with the car in 2018 and stupidly, we took it to Chandler Nissan for a diagnosis. Which turned into a fiasco! Nissan lied, lost parts, overcharged, and basically had our car torn apart and was unable to put it back together. After trying to deal with Nissan and the warranty company for 2 weeks, Sean sent a tow truck to Nissan, picked up our car (or what he could of it) took it to their garage at Precision Fleet, fixed the problem, and had my car running beautifully again within a week. Also...Tim, the head of the service dept. at Precision stayed in touch with us the whole time about our car, and dealt with the warranty company himself so we didn't have any more stress. In the end, Precision Fleet fixed a problem for a third of the price Nissan was asking, in half of the time, also working with the warranty company having them pay for it when Nissan told us they would not.
We learned a lesson by not taking it to Precision in the first place. They do superior work, are pleasant, accredited, and anytime we are looking to buy another car....that's the only place we will go. Thank you Precision Fleet Services!

Kelli M.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/03/2018
Broken driver window
Had to work my way into car getting fixed but it only took a day and was under warranty so no cost . Tim was helpful.