Premier Auto Noblesville

Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 5 years ago

KC
KATY C.
Mazda Tribute
04/04/2013
Shoddy Work
I made an appointment for a Saturday but when I showed up I was told that they wouldn't have enough time to fix the wiring in my headlight (even though I had thoroughly explained the problem when making the appointment. I set another appointment for the following Tuesday. I showed up and they didn't have me down as having an appointment. I was lucky that they had a space open so I was still able to get in. They did fast work - I was out in 1 1/2 hours which was great as I was originally told that it could take several hours. It wasn't until 2 days later when I was driving at night that I realized they never balanced my headlights. The one they replaced the wiring on was aimed too high and I probably annoyed/blinded a lot of drivers that night. Unfortunately I was halfway between Indy and Chicago when the problem was discovered so I couldn't take my car back to them to be fixed. Luckily my step-dad knows quite a bit about cars so he was able to balance my headlights. The only things I liked about this place was the friendly staff and the convenient location but I'd take bad staff and out of the way if it meant I'd get quality work. I will never go back to this place and I will not recommend it to anyone. In fact, I will warn everyone I know to stay away.

MEL R.
Westfield, IN
Chevrolet Silverado
03/27/2013
great service
keep up the good work

DAVID B.
03/25/2013
Great work - treat you well
I have been taking all my cars to them since they opened. Great to work with - and willing to make things rights.

TD
Tammy D.
Lincoln Navigator
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Tammy said the service was good and she had no problems.

LD
Loren D.
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Loren said they did a good job and they were consistent and dependable. He said there was a promotion online that indicated that after a customer gets 4 oil changes done they qualify for a free oil change. He said a coupon was supposed to be sent, but he did not receive it.

ME
MELINDA E.
03/19/2013
Great customer service!
They try and give me the best deal they can!

CRAIG W.
Indianapolis, IN
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2013
it's close, clean, friendly and prompt sevice
i have my vehicle in a few times for serivce and have always had a great exprience

CN
CAROLYN N.
Pros and Cons
Staff was friendly. I was there over an hour for an oil change (too long!). Had asked the taillights be checked and they realized as I was being rung up that they forgot to (and it was a lot later than I expected, so we skipped it). Waiting area was nice (TV, magazines, bottled water, coffee), but needed to be cleaned. Price was fine. I think the biggest "Con" was the long wait - I could have gone somewhere else farther from home and still gotten home sooner.

WG
WAYNE G.
03/14/2013
We found them to be very honest and give outstanding service.

TG
TONY G.
Cicero, IN
03/13/2013
Fast, Friendly Service
Always fast friendly service. They do not try to sell you things you do not need.

Bilal S.
03/13/2013 Category: Service
Bilal said there wasn't an option for walk-ins.

BT
BILL T.
Cadillac Escalade
03/11/2013
gettting car when promissed
dont like your milage stickers

WC
WAYNE C.
03/09/2013
Just a good place
The people do a good job of inspecting the car for legitimate problems, and try to get you on your way as soon as possbile.

JACOB L.
Pontiac Vibe
03/08/2013
Fast, courteous, and trustworthy
Premier Auto never disappoints. Fast but thorough work (dropped my car off in the morning for an oil change, tire rotation and inspection) and they were finished in an hour - car runs great!!!), exceptionally fair prices, honesty (they don't go looking for problems so they can charge you, and they won't try to fix an issue if they can't reproduce it.) Premier Auto absolutely values their customers, their time, and their money. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else, frankly.

CR
CHERYL R.
03/07/2013
Convenient and friendly personnel... work is guaranteed
Treated well... Ty

BETH B.
Ford Expedition
03/06/2013
Courteous, expert and efficient service!
This was a very pleasant experience. The service technicians even noticed and reminded me that my license plates had expired.

AA
Anthony A.
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Anthony said service was good but not outstanding.

RN
Ramzi N.
Nissan Maxima
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Ramzi said this business provided clean, and quick service.

Robert M.
Dodge Charger
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Robert said the business is always helpful.

JASON C.
Toyota Avalon
03/04/2013
HONEST FAMILY OWNED LOCAL BUSINESS
A great job done. Was very impressed with entire team at premier.