Deirdre D. on 04/13/2018
Deirdre said everyone was nice and explained to her about her vehicle so she could understand.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks Deirdre!

Hays J. on 03/29/2018
"Very helpful, friendly"
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I felt like a regular customer even though it was my first time there.

Thanks!
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 07:44 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/30/2018

Thanks Hays! It was nice to meet you.

Melinda T. on 03/28/2018
"Treat Me and My Car Like A Star"
You can’t come to a better place then Premium Imports. They are the best in town.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 05:00 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/28/2018

Thanks Melinda! It was great to see you!

Nolan H. on 03/22/2018
Nolan said they were quick. He stated they did what he requested, which is all he wants from a mechanic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks Nolan!

Ray S. on 03/13/2018
"Fantastic Service !"
I recently had to take my 2002 Eclipse in for some major repairs. Part of the repairs was just routine maintenance with the replacement of my timing belt. The other was an issue I suspected was my alternator. My car is old, but I'm trying to preserve it as long as possible, and Sarita and her staff at Premium Imports are helping me accomplish that goal. This was a lot of work and took place over several days. I was so appreciative of their hard work and excellent customer service. Sarita kept me informed as the work progressed. I could not have been happier with the mechanic who worked on my car. He gave me an honest assessment of what needed to be checked/repaired/replaced. Since the repairs were completed, I've had no issues with my car. I'm overjoyed to have found a repair shop worthy of trust. I would give Premium Imports my highest recommendation. It's an excellent company, and all of the staff there is exceptional.
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018 07:54 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/13/2018

Ray, we cannot thank you enough for the kind words! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Hopefully you will only need oil changes for a while!

Verified Customer . on 03/11/2018
"Very professional and informative."
This was my first experience at Premium Imports and I could not have been more impressed. I was referred to them by a mechanic I've used before to handle a problem that he could not handle. They diagnosed the problem right away and thoroughly explained our options. They have a very easy system for before and after hours drop-offs.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/11/2018 12:04 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you so much, Lori. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Barbara (Nan) D. on 03/09/2018
"Premium Imports fosters trust. "
When I bring my car to Premium Imports I know that I will get the best and most honest work done on my car. I have recommended premium Imports to many of my friends.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018 09:10 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/12/2018

Thanks so much Nan!

Alex G. on 02/28/2018
Alex said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you Alex!

Denise T. on 02/24/2018
"Great service"
I appreciate the good work.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018 03:38 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks Denise!!

Shea C. on 02/20/2018
"Pleasant Experience "
They are knowledgeable about the vechicle I drive and very friendly.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:53 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/20/2018

Thanks so much Shea!

Paula M. on 02/15/2018
Paula said this business has been very good to her for a long time and she appreciates them.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Paula!

Sonny G. on 02/15/2018
Sonny said the business always does a good job.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Review Created: 02/15/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/19/2018

Thanks Sonny!

Colin R. on 02/14/2018
"Awesome!, Honest, Helpful, Thoughtful, Friendly, Professional, Thorough, ...a pleasure to work with."
While at college my son's 2002 Pontiac suddenly developed a problem pulling the car to the right and vibrating badly. I'm 3 hours away and needed a mechanic I could trust to diagnose the problem and repair it quickly as he uses the car daily to get to school and then an hour's drive to work. A co-worker of my son's recommended Premium Imports. I called and they made me feel very comfortable that they'd take good care of him and his car, treated us like family. They not only found and fixed the problem but also found and repaired a transmission problem we had been been struggling with previously and were unable to diagnose. They did all this in a day and for a very reasonable price. They kept me informed all along the way so I never worried about what was happening and they finished up ahead of when they estimated. And did I mention that they have puppies at the shop, anyone that works to rescue dogs is an awesome person in my book. You can trust them to do right for you.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Review Created: 02/14/2018 06:06 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/14/2018

David, thank you so much for the kind words! It was great to work with you and Colin both. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you in the future. We would be more than happy to help! I hope you have an awesome week and even better weekend. Thanks again, from the whole crew at Premium Imports.

Lynne C. on 02/14/2018
"The staff and mechanics"
You can always count on Premium Imports to do the most professional and honest repair.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:47 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Lynne! I'm glad we can keep that Beetle on the road for you; we know how much you love it!

Paul M. on 02/14/2018
"Always a pleasure"
I arrived an hour after opening and Sarita and Heather put my car in the bay immediately. I was out in under an hour.

It can’t happen every time, but when it does, it’s a little like my birthday.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 04:17 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Paul! I'm glad we could accommodate you. A pleasure to see you, as always.

Bailey A. on 02/09/2018
"Excellent Service!"
Serita and Cathy were very helpful, super friendly, nice and knowledgeable! They figured out what was wrong with my car and fixed it all within a couple of hours. Also they had foster puppies there and let me hold one which was a plus!! They even gave me a ride home while I waited for my car!
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 08:59 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks so much Bailey! It was great to meet you.

Kerry D. on 02/03/2018
"Great mechanic and front counter staff"
This shop is the best. I have taken my 02 thunderbird convertible to multiple mechanics in the past. None have been able to fix the underlying problem. Took it once to this shop, they told us what was wrong what needed fixed. Sure it was more expensive but in the long run it runs like it is supposed to and no more worrying I am going to broke down somewhere. No bucking and miss firing. I will never take my car to any other shop.
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 08:38 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/05/2018

Thanks so much Kerry! It was great to see you and Tim.

Dan L. on 02/01/2018
"Good people, great service"
I trust them to do what is needed to fix or maintain my vehicle and not do unnecessary work.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 06:08 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Dan!!

Ray S. on 01/31/2018
"2nd Visit to Premium Imports for Service"
I had my second visit to Premium Imports to address an issue with my windshield wipers. I spoke with Sarita on the phone, and arranged to bring my car in early. The problem was diagnosed and within an hour repairs were completed and my car was ready to go. The service was excellent. The mechanic was friendly and very knowledgeable. I was extremely pleased with the job. The atmosphere at Premium Imports is very friendly and down to earth. Sarita and the staff there are a pleasure to work with. The service is excellent, the cost is reasonable, and I trust that the work is done properly. I will continue to take my car there for service. I feel very fortunate to have found such an excellent place. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking peace of mind in dealing with car issues.
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 04:29 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/31/2018

Ray, thank you so much! We truly appreciate your honest opinion! It was great to see you again.

Audrey D. on 01/25/2018
"Recent visit."
I have trust in the owners, associates, and mechanics of Premium Imports. That is the most important thing I can say in reviewing my recent visit. Thanks!
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 12:52 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/26/2018

Thanks so much Audrey! It was great to see you.