LP
Laura P.
08/10/2018
Can’t say enough good about them. Trustworthy, go over & above to help and cares about you! What more can you ask for? Highly recommend...

LC
Lynne C.
08/10/2018
Kathy, Steve, Sarita, Heather, and Team are a great group of people to service your car.
Thank you for taking care of needed repairs in a friendly, professional manner. We can always count on you to do what needs to be done and done right. What would we do without Premium Imports?
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks Lynne! Always a pleasure to see you and Pete and Patrick.

Ray S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
08/03/2018
Another Exceptional Visit to Premium Imports
I discovered Premium Imports about a year and a half ago, and what a find! I've never been happier with a repair shop. The mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and the staff is superb. I recently took my car in for a routine oil change and the repair of a tire with a slow leak. My appointment was for 10. I arrived a little early, and they took my car immediately. The work was all done within an hour, a screw was found to be imbedded in my tire, the repair was done, and I was back on the road in no time. The bill was very reasonable. If you want a place you can trust, and which does their very best to take good care of your car no matter how old it is, Premium Imports is the place to go. I can't recommend them highly enough. Truly excellent in every respect....
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/03/2018

Ray, Thank you so much for the kind words. So nice to visit with you.

LC
Lynne C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/02/2018
Thank you for always exceeding my expectations in taking care of my car.
Premium Imports always delivers quality service.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks Lynne, always such a pleasure to see you and Pete!

Linda B.
07/29/2018
Customer oriented.
Great Service. Friendly, honest people. Never try to push unnecessary repairs.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks Linda! Very nice to see you.

Volvo V70
07/24/2018
Whenever I bring my car in for service, I always get straight forward information, what my car needs and what can wait. The price quote includes all fees. The staff is very helpful.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks! So nice of you to interact with the foster dogs the way you do!

TC
Todd C.
Volkswagen Passat
07/20/2018
Excellent, trustworthy, friendly repair shop, I highly recommend
Premium has been servicing our family’s cars, both import and domestic, for over a decade. We’ve entrusted them with our brand-new Fords and Hondas as well as our ancient, hand-me-down Toyota, Mazda and VW.
They fix exactly what needs to be fixed: nothing more, nothing less. There’s no sales job.
Sarita and Cathy at the front desk will give you a thorough, honest, and clearly knowledgeable explanation of what needs to be done, or what was done to your car.
When you walk in the door, you feel like family. These are good people and excellent mechanics.
Their location, at the corner of Wake Forest and Whitaker Mill, is especially convenient for those of us who live and work near downtown Raleigh or inside the beltline.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks Todd and Elaine. Always such a pleasure talking to you both. Enjoyed catching up.

Justin F.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the service he received was great. They provided him a ride home, and they completed the service the same day.

Thanks Justin!

Bob S.
Garner, NC
07/14/2018
Always see awesome experience better than disneyworld and cheaper!
I have been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. I have never been lied to or pressured to do thing I don’t need or even things that I do need. The entire staff is awesome and I recommend Premium Imports yo everyone I know. This level of honesty and integrity is rare these days.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Bob! We very much appreciate your kind words and your referrals.

Matt M.
07/12/2018
Fast diagnosis, quick resolution, and a friendly team.
I enjoyed my first experience with the Premium Imports team. Drop off, pick up, and all communication was fast and efficient. No salesmanship. They even offered to give me a ride home after dropping off my car which was a pleasant surprise. They also love dogs which just means they're good people in my book! I'm officially done with taking my car to the dealer for maintenance.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Matt! I was a pleasure meeting you. We look forward to a long relationship.

CJ
Craig J.
Garner, NC
BMW 128i
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he had no problems. They do good work, they are easy to deal with and they get him in and out.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Craig! We appreciate that work trucks need to be back on the road quickly. Thanks for trusting us with your company vehicles.

GB
Gregory B.
Cary, NC
Audi Q5
06/24/2018
Great service... again!
Another service visit, another great experience. Friendly, professional staff... excellent service.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks! Always nice to see you.

GS
Grant S.
North Carolina
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Grant said the staff provided good service, and a ride from work.
HEATHER O. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 06/18/2018

PM
Paula M.
Land Rover LR2
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Paula said the business is great. She stated that the staff is always answering her questions and they are very knowledgeable, very helpful, and personable.
HEATHER O. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks so much Paula!

DV
Damon V.
Volkswagen Passat
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Damon said this business fit him in to the schedule for a diagnostic.

Thank you!

SI
Steve I.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brianna. She said the facility does a great job and she feels like family when she walks in. She really believes this facility has her best interests in mind when she comes in.

Thanks so much, Brianna!

RT
Robert T.
Honda Fit
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this business provided excellent service and he didn't have any complaints. The staff were always reliable.

Thank you!

MK
Michael K.
Cary, NC
06/07/2018
Always pleasant to deal with!
Whether I'm dealing with Sarita, Kathy or Heather they've always been very helpful and responsive to any of my questions. I'm very happy with the service I have gotten from Premium Imports on my cars! I drive over from Cary NC to go to their shop because of the service I have received.
HEATHER O. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you so much, Michael! We appreciate the kind words and positive feedback.

Dan S.
Honda Element
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Dan said it's great dealing with them. He has used them for about 10 years.
HEATHER O. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks Dan!

Julia B.
06/02/2018
Excellent job fixing my car!
I’m beyond thrilled with the service I received at Premium Auto Imports. They quickly fixed an issue with my car that a different shop neglected to fix in its entirety. Everyone I dealt with was incredibly nice. I’ll definitely be bringing my car back for service in the future!
HEATHER O. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks so much Julia! It was so nice to meet you and I'm happy we could take care of the issue you were having!