SR
Stacey R.
Audi Q5
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Stacey said the service was good. The work was done in a timely manner.

Bee B.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Bee said this business was courteous and honest.

MK
Michelle K.
Knightdale, NC
07/11/2019
TRUST in Premium Imports
I have used Premium Imports for all of my automotive repairs and just as important...advice for over 18 years. I have moved where I live and/or work over the years and even though Premium is not always most conveniently located I will continue to use their services and attentive care. Chelle Klingman

RF
Robert F.
07/06/2019
pre-purchse check
Took a 2014 Forester in for pre-purchase inspection and got it done for a very good price. Also got some free advice regarding an oil leak, which helped us to make our decision. (Thanks, Lyn)
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks for the kinds words. Glad we were able to help.

Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/05/2019
Good Service
Staff understood my needs and communicated progress freely. Repairs were more than satisfactory.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

So glad you were pleased with our service. It was a pleasure meeting you.

John H.
06/24/2019
Friendly, fast, thorough
We’re very pleased with the fast service we received.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, John. So happy you were pleased with the service you received at Premium Imports.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/23/2019
Premium Imports Review (wouldn’t go anywhere else)
We’ve been going to Premium Imports a little over a year. Wish we’d found them earlier! They are reasonably priced and their customer service is fantastic. We won’t be going anywhere else.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

It is always a pleasure visiting with you!

John B.
06/23/2019
honest, friendly service
I have taken my cars to Premium Imports for close to 20 years. This family run business can be trusted to do excellent, honest work. They go above and beyond in caring for my cars, yet do NOT do unneeded work. A plus is that there are foster dogs in the waiting room!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, Susan! So great to see you and catch up.

NC
Nicole C.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/22/2019
Amazing!
Cathy and her team are amazing! They are always very friendly, helpful, and willing to take the extra time to truly explain the next steps.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks Niki! It was a pleasure chatting with you. Hope your trip was fantastic!

Nissan Frontier
06/22/2019
Honest work
Does not do unnecessary work. Is priced reasonably.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks! It was nice to see you.

KK
Keith K.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/21/2019
Longtime Customer
I have been a customer of Premium Imports prior to their first day of opening their doors. I moved to the area over 20 years ago and one of my concerns was finding an honest, professional, and dependable mechanic. I walked into an establishment and met Cathy & Steve for the first time.

Any mechanical issues they found with my vehicles were explained to my satisfaction. If something need to be done, I was informed. If something didn't need to be done, they would tell me that too.

If I requested to see the defective part(s) taken off the vehicle, my request was accommodated and they would take the time to explain why the part was defective.

In short, I was looking for a honest, professional, and dependable mechanic. Now, I can honestly say, I have had one for over twenty years.

In my opinion, you will not find a better place in the triangle area and I highly recommend Premium Imports.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, Keith!! So nice to see you and catch up from time to time.

EE
Eric E.
Nashville, NC
BMW M3
06/19/2019
Great Shop
I was taken care of very well when I took my car to get repaired at Premium Imports and they went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend this shop to anyone.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, Eric. Very kind of you to recommend Premium Imports!

Cary, NC
06/19/2019
Excellent service at a reasonable price
Premium imports offers excellent service at a very reasonable price. A quote I obtained from a Ford dealership for the same issue was obscenely expensive. The repair also has a three-year warranty, so I am extremely satisfied at this point.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope will will see you again.

WH
Wayne H.
Ford Expedition
06/15/2019
Great Job
They do a great job with letting me know what's going on with my vehicle, price and service are great.

Thanks Wayne!

CF
Cheryl F.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019
A/C repair of Honda Civic Hybrid
Had several estimates to repair hybrid A/C- most wanted to replace whole system for thousands of dollars/ close to value of car. Premium Imports fixed what was broken and A/C is blowing cold air.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

So glad we were able to help! It was a pleasure meeting you and speaking with you.

CL
Coretta L.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
06/09/2019
Their honesty and customer service.
Excellent Customer Service!

Thanks you so much!

CY
Chris Y.
06/07/2019
I can always count on you to do what's best for me and my car
You've been there through my 12 year old Honda wagon and for 10 years with my 2007 Toyota. That speaks volumes.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, Chris. You are truely a valued customer!

GW
George W.
Alignment
Thank you for the work on our brakes.

Curious about cost of doing an alignment.
I am buying and installing two front tires - wonder if you can do alignment?

George W
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, George. I will call you regarding the other items.

AI
Alison I.
They are fabulous!
I highly recommend them!!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks, Alison. I hope you found the perfect car!

Bethany H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/01/2019
Routine service for VW Jetta Sportswagon
Quick and friendly service and very reasonable pricing!

Thanks, Bethany!