Dennis C.
Garner, NC
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2018
Great first experience!
I took my VW Passat to Premium Imports for an oil change, which was my first visit to these folks. After that first visit I think I can say that I've found a new mechanic! Everyone at the front desk was extremely friendly, they didn't try to push additional services on me, there was a book exchange (unheard of for a garage), and I immediately felt like I had been coming to this place for years! This may sound strange, but there was a sense of family about this place. I highly recommend Premium Imports!

KN
Kevin N.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/14/2018
Wonderful!
Quick and easy! Great customer service. Would definitely recommend this place.

Jodi H.
Cadillac SRX
12/12/2018
Great service, great staff
Great service at competitive prices, friendly staff.

PM
Paul M.
12/07/2018
Consistently the right choice
Friendly service, fair price, speedy work.

Ray S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/07/2018
Another Exceptional Visit!
I took my car again to Premium Imports for a routine oil change and NC State Inspection. My appointment was for 8 am though I got there early, and was still able to go inside. The technicians arrived on time and my work was done promptly. The staff there are so friendly and cordial. There was coffee, water and soft drinks available as well. All in all, it was an excellent visit. The technicians alerted me to another problem I was unaware of.. leaking oil around the valve covers... My car is old, and I'm trying to take care of it to keep it running as long as possible. The techs at Premium Imports understand that and have helped me avoid some serious issues. It's an excellent place to take your car. Work of the highest quality and trustworthy. I feel so fortunate to have found such a great place:-)

DT
Dan T.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/01/2018
Friendly & Qualitative
Excellent service starting from the friendly counter staff to the certified techs performing the mechanical work. Premium Imports is especially helpful with them providing a personal shuttle service with taking me home when I had dropped off my vehicle to them and then picking me up from my home for me to retrieve my vehicle. The owners (Cathy and her husband) ensure customer satisfaction with going the extra mile for their clientele.

ER
Elizabeth R.
11/27/2018
Car fixed
I always love coming here. I know you will look out for me and do all you can to help me. Thank you!

ZD
Zach D.
Lexus GX 470
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Zack said the people were great and they explained everything to him. They made it an easy and pleasant experience for him.

PW
Peter W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/22/2018
Committed Owner makes this place great
Kathy is honest and on top of running the business. The family owned and operated approach since 2011. You don’t get lost in a big dealership operation. Your car is worked on with pride

Steven S.
Honda Accord
11/19/2018
Great service once again!
Premium turned our car around in 24 hours without our even having notified them that we needed to bring it in. We just dropped it off over the weekend, and they had it done the same day. Been using Premium for more than 20 years and wouldn't go to anyone else.

Sheena W.
Harrells, NC
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Sheena said the employees called to inform her on the needed repairs. They completed service in a timely manner.

Shea C.
11/13/2018
Pleasant Experience
Premium Imports has created a very customer friendly environment. It is like taking your car to a knowledgeable friend.

Robert C.
11/12/2018
great service and expertise
Excellent service- they explain clearly what needs to be completed and why. They communicate well any unexpected issues that arise. They truly appreciate your business and treat you as a valued customer

11/09/2018
I feel like they really know m and my car so well !
Kathy and Sereta are so knowledgeable and capable. They trouble shoot and always give me an idea of what needs to be done in the near future

Marc S.
11/08/2018
Friendly staff and great vehicle service
Quality helped me out right away and fixed my 2005 Honda Pilot right the first time. Described the moaning symptoms - Dropped it off without an appointment and picked it up ready to roll the next day with a new power steaming hose o-ring, and fluid. No more moaning sounds and runs great again.

LG
Lou G.
Wake Forest, NC
Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2018
Harder to find great auto tehnicians than brain surgeons!!!
We are new to this area and I have always been very fussy about my cars and who works on them. I am ecstatic that I was referred to Premium Imports. Cathy and her team are wonderful and extremely competent. This was a routine maintenance service. But, I am confident that for this and more serious auto issues, this is THE place to go.

Michael C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/01/2018
Good honest service.
I've been taking my cars for years' ever since they opened. (Probably 10 cars in all) They have always come through with what is promised.

10/31/2018
Easy Peasy
Thanks for fixing our automatic window!

BT
Bernadette T.
Nissan JUKE
10/30/2018
Love this place.
Love this place. They provide excellent service.!!!! Wonderful owners. I've taken my car there since 2003.

Joe M.
10/30/2018
A great shop.
They have good mechanics and they stand behind their work. They're friendly and they know how to explain things. They've taken care of my two cars, an older Honda CR-V and more recently an '04 Lexus, since we moved to the Triangle in 2008. They are trustworthy and smart, and I recommend them without reservation.