Camille S.
Cary, NC
Kia Soul
10/11/2018
My only choice
The only place in Raleigh that I trust to take my car to.

Ray S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/11/2018
Another Excellent Experience
An elderly lady side swiped my car and tore the driver's side mirror completely off. I took my car to Premium Imports, and as usual, they did an exemplary job. The new mirror looks great and works exactly as it should. In addition, there was a leak around my thermostat which the mechanic found while checking the car out overall. I have complete trust in the mechanics there, and listen to them when they tell me something needs attention. There's never any pressure to do the repair, but they always make me feel that they have my best interest in mind when they alert me to an issue.
I would highly recommend Premium Imports to anyone looking for a trustworthy shop where the service is excellent, the staff is really nice, and the overall experience is quite satisfying!

SF
Steven F.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/09/2018
They're Car Savers
I had a breakdown literally in front of their garage. Although I was not a regular customer, they treated me like I was, and I will be from now on. Great service, great price, great everything.

Sheila C.
10/05/2018
Trustworthy
These folks are honest and get the job done quickly.

DO
Dan O.
Apex, NC
10/04/2018
ALWAYS TOP QUALITY WORK AT A FAIR PRICE
Brought my wife's Honda CRV, 1st time, to be checked out before the extended warranty expired. Trying to make sure any large repair, which would be covered by warranty, would be caught.

Nothing Major, but as usual, the mechanic's very detailed examination found a few minor issues, that caught early cost a lot less.

Service 5/5
Value 5/5
Quality of work 5/5

They are always busy, but they always find space for an emergency

Be back with the other vehicles in our family when needed.

Robert S.
10/02/2018
Planned to be without my car for 3 days but Premium Imports got me on the road in under 24 hrs
Another repair shop in town totally ignored my steering and suspension issues when I specifically took it in to fix those
problems. Premium Imports handles my mom's vehicle repairs so I chose them for my new mechanic. Took my 91 Honda wagon to Premium Imports and got the problems resolved fast. I am very satisfied with the work and the car drives like a new car again.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Robert. We could tell how much you like your Honda wagon. So glad we were able to fix it up so you are happy and safe!

Dan L.
09/26/2018
Good people , great service
Always confident that they will do what is needed to keep my vehicles running good.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Dan!  And thanks for the books for the office book swap.

PR
Pascal R.
Subaru Legacy
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Pascal said he had no problems with the service he received from the business. They gave him good advice and he was satisfied.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Pascal. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

RT
Robert T.
Honda Fit
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff is very considerate and goes through great pains to take care of the customers.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Mr. Taylor. I have always enjoyed my conversations with you and Mrs. Taylor. Always nice to see you.

RF
Robert F.
Toyota Pickup
09/22/2018
First time customer--will be back
Brought my old ('91) Toyota pickup in with a clutch problem. They replaced the slave cylinder and had it ready to go same day. These folks come highly recommended from my previous mechanic, Tao Auto, who closed their Raleigh location so I'm very happy to have found a shop with the same high standards.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Robert. It was a pleasure meeting you and I am so glad we were able to take care of your truck the way I am sure TAO did. They have set the bar high!

LP
Laura P.
09/21/2018
2001 Chev Truck repair
Wow...very pleased with my truck repair! Knew something wasn’t right when driving it and it has been diagnosed, replaced and feel confident driving it again. Very trustworthy, friendly, reasonable & best around town on any make of car. You can rest assured that Premium imports will diagnose and fix your issue. Very honest and dependable too!
Laura P

Lauren M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/13/2018
Best communication ever
I was informed the entire time of what was happening with my car. If something else was found they called. I had my questions answered. The convinence of dropping the car off before they opened got me my car back early. I felt comfortable already with the way I had been included in everything, then I picked up the car. I was given additional information on how to care for my car! These people just want to keep you driving and they are so honest. Not only that, but a little care package was in the car too. Best customer service ever! Thank you Lynn.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Matt M.
09/12/2018
Family Business done right
Premium has always treated me fairly in my many dealings with them. They know my name and vehicle when I walk in and always shoot you straight. I trust their recommendations wholly and they stand by their work.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks Matt! Always a pleasure.

VP
Victor P.
Warsaw, NC
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Victor said the employees were helpful and kept him up to date.

MY
Molly Y.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/08/2018
Fabulous!!!!
Perfect service: knowledgeable, honest, great at communication and your car leaves in great shape. I love the service I get here and my '06 mini always leaves purring and growling. Price very reasonable. Thank you for so clearly communicating with me as you were figuring out what was wrong with my car and, then, getting it running again. I loved seeing the part that had disintegrated.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks Molly. Always such a pleasure to see you and we all love "reading" your car!

Mark B.
08/28/2018
Service teview
Excellent, friendly and fast service! I am extremely pleased!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the kind words!

JO
Jennifer O.
Cary, NC
Nissan Pathfinder
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business was quick and honest.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you so much Jennifer!

ER
Erika R.
08/16/2018
Premium Imports is the BEST!
Always excellent service. Great people. Refreshments! And cute tiny dogs.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Erika! Very nice catching up. Hope the new Odyssey works our for you.

DJ
Diana J.
Kia Soul
08/16/2018
Great mechanics
They are honest, reliable, friendly and great mechanics. Been going there for 10 yrs and never disappointed
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Diana. Very nice to see you.

EM
Evan M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the employees are wonderful at the business. The communication was great from beginning to finish. He said it was the best experience with a business since he starting going to mechanics.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 08/20/2018

Thank Evan. I was a pleasure meeting you.