TF
Tom F.
02/21/2019
Fast and reliable at a good price
PI gets you in and out when they say they will at the price they told you before you agree to the work.

Marcia M.
GMC Yukon XL
02/20/2019
I filled this out a few days ago
Wanted to make sure you had received it. Thank as always for your wonderful service, getting me done so quickly and for being a long friend I can always count on.

02/19/2019
This place is the best!
I really hate going to the mechanic because I'm always convinced that I'm going to be taken advantage of because I don't know anything about cars.

Fortunately, I found Premium Imports and they've always been up front with me about my service and have been really kind and thoughtful when it comes to giving me the right car advice.

Seriously check these folks out. They're the greatest.

Mollie S.
Nissan Frontier
02/19/2019
Great work as always
Always solid work at a fair price. Plus the staff is always friendly.

DJ
Diana J.
Kia Soul
02/18/2019
Service and friendliness!!
I’ve been coming here for years and they are honest, knowledgeable, helpful and so nice.

Mercedes-Benz E350
02/16/2019
Excellent and convenient service.
Excellent, prompt, courteous service. Couldn't have asked for a more convenient and pleasurable service experience. I'll be back.

PR
Paul R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were very helpful. They were very knowledgeable. They waited for his service approval. The work was done really well.

Jose P.
02/07/2019
Premium Imports
Had a good experience getting my car fixed at Premium Imports.

Chris H.
Acura MDX
02/06/2019
MDX Service
Great people, great service

Anna B.
02/05/2019
Always reliable
Premium Imports has been taking care of my family’s cars for more then 25 years. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They do excellent work and are kind and helpful.

John S.
02/04/2019
Honest and skilled
They take good care of our whole family

LY
Leslie Y.
Dodge Caravan
02/01/2019
They can and do perform miracles!
I have a very old and tired 1994 van that needed a part that another garage said they were unable to find. So I went online myself, thought I had located the part, sent a PayPal payment, never to receive the part. Low and behold Premium Imports, after much effort on their part, located and then installed the part, much to my delight! They stayed in contact with me to let me know the progress and additionally alerted me to a tire problem, that if not addressed soon could have put me in great peril (This issue is not something Premium would benefit from financially, but was strictly a concern for my safety.)

I would highly recommend, and have already, recommend Premium Imports to several of my friends with newer and more expensive cars.

Great job!

Ford Police Interceptor
01/26/2019
Thanks for the help!
You guys are the best.

Thanks for the help!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks! Good luck with the new truck!

Christine M.
Volvo V70
01/25/2019
EXcellent service
My car and I received excellent service from the staff at Premium Imports. The problem was located and solved quickly. The ride they provide when you leave your car for service is a life saver for me.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Christine! Glad it was relatively minor this time.

Ralph R.
01/24/2019
As usual
They do a great job!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Ralph! Glad we were able to take care of the Focus.

Rita B.
01/23/2019
Best place for car repair
Excellent work, as always
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Rita. It was so good to see you!

BK
Beata K.
Audi Q7
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Beata said the people were good and she was happy.

LC
Laura C.
Acura TL
01/22/2019
My favorite car place
I started using Premium years ago. I love the people and the service. I totally trust them, which is very important when dealing with car issues. Number 1 in my opinion.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/24/2019

It was so great seeing you, Laura! Hope to see you more often now that the new car is out of warranty.

Mike G.
01/17/2019
Great service and friendly staff
Great service and staff was very friendly. Had a great conversation with Cathy. Will be returning in the future.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Mike! It was nice to sit and chat and learn more about you and what you do.

Chris B.
Cary, NC
01/15/2019
Very personal touch. Cathy takes the time to get to know you
Great experience.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Chris, very nice meeting you.