11/10/2019
Very friendly and helpful people.
We have taken both of our cars there a few times now and have been pleased with our experiences each time.

LK
Lucy K.
Garner, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/10/2019
Great Shop
The staff are nice and knowledgeable. They only use materials and parts that are right for your specific car, and they don't try to sale unnecessary services. I was able to get an appointment quickly and was done in less than an hour. The lounge is cozy and offers free snacks. Bonus, they offer online maintenance tracking.

CD
Cindy D.
Audi Q5
11/06/2019
The best...
So happy to have found Premium Imports to take care of my “out of warranty” Audi. Easy to schedule, kept me updated, and, honest about what was really needed. Thank you, Premium!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Cindy! We are lucky to have you for a customer!

Martha C.
Honda Civic Si
11/02/2019
Thank you!
I very much appreciate your good service in handling replacement of my hybrid battery which had failed under warranty. I'm amazed at how much smoother the car runs now, and didn't realize the rough run was related to the battery problem! Thanks also for loaner car and for completing a day earlier than expected!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Martha! The Premium Imports 3yr/36K mile warranty works! So glad it worked out and we had the loaner car available.

Sultan M.
Nissan Maxima
11/01/2019
Sultan mohiuddin
Excellent honest service.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Sultan. It was a pleasure seeing you.

KH
Kim H.
Acura RSX
10/28/2019
I would never go anywhere else!
I would never go anywhere else!. Premium Imports is far and away the best shop in Raleigh. They are kind, knowledgeable, honest, and best of all they do a fantastic job. It is refreshing to see a business run with such integrity. I am very grateful to everyone that works there.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Kim! Always such a pleasure catching up with you. I have such respect for you with your business savvy and going back to school!

CO
Chris O.
FL
Toyota Celica
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business fulfilled what he was looking for perfectly.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Chris. Maybe better news next time!

Suzuki Swift
10/23/2019
Great service, fast
I have an older Japanese car that Premium Imports takes great care of.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

So glad we were able to help!

LC
Lisa C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/21/2019
Fantastic Service
Thank you, premium imports, for another fantastic service for our ‘05 Forester. We always appreciate your skill and honesty!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Lisa! We can keep the Forester going for a very long time.

Marcia M.
GMC Yukon XL
10/20/2019
Great Choice
Another visit to Premium Imports - You can depend on them. The truth and fast service throughout my many years as a customer!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Marcia. Always nice to see you and hear about your trips!

JY
Joseph Y.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019
Pre trip check up
I brought my vehicle in for a pre-road-trip check up. No service was needed but I wanted the vehicle to have a good looking at by knowledgeable eyes. The staff at Premium Imports was professional, courteous and prompt - as always. It could not have gone better. My thanks to all involved.
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Joseph. Glad we were able to help.

Cary, NC

Audrey D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/15/2019
Recent visit
Thanks to all of you for your friendship. I have confidence in your knowledge and skill in taking care of my car (and me).
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Audrey. I love the conversation and friendship. Always look forward to seeing you.

Carlos B.
Durham, NC
10/15/2019
Peace of Mind given to purchase car
Went in for two PPI's (Per Purchase Inspections) and left with honest feedback and confidence to purchase vehicle!
Cathy H. from Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Carlos! Pleasure meeting you. Glad to know our service helped you make an informed decision.

MU
Michael U.
Wake Forest, NC
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they are good and he likes them. They are honest and knowledgeable.

Thanks Michael.