Shea C. on 02/20/2018
"Pleasant Experience "
They are knowledgeable about the vechicle I drive and very friendly.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:53 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/20/2018

Thanks so much Shea!

Paula M. on 02/15/2018
Paula said this business has been very good to her for a long time and she appreciates them.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018
Sonny G. on 02/15/2018
Sonny said the business always does a good job.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Review Created: 02/15/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/19/2018

Thanks Sonny!

Colin R. on 02/14/2018
"Awesome!, Honest, Helpful, Thoughtful, Friendly, Professional, Thorough, ...a pleasure to work with."
While at college my son's 2002 Pontiac suddenly developed a problem pulling the car to the right and vibrating badly. I'm 3 hours away and needed a mechanic I could trust to diagnose the problem and repair it quickly as he uses the car daily to get to school and then an hour's drive to work. A co-worker of my son's recommended Premium Imports. I called and they made me feel very comfortable that they'd take good care of him and his car, treated us like family. They not only found and fixed the problem but also found and repaired a transmission problem we had been been struggling with previously and were unable to diagnose. They did all this in a day and for a very reasonable price. They kept me informed all along the way so I never worried about what was happening and they finished up ahead of when they estimated. And did I mention that they have puppies at the shop, anyone that works to rescue dogs is an awesome person in my book. You can trust them to do right for you.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Review Created: 02/14/2018 06:06 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/14/2018

David, thank you so much for the kind words! It was great to work with you and Colin both. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you in the future. We would be more than happy to help! I hope you have an awesome week and even better weekend. Thanks again, from the whole crew at Premium Imports.

Lynne C. on 02/14/2018
"The staff and mechanics"
You can always count on Premium Imports to do the most professional and honest repair.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:47 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Lynne! I'm glad we can keep that Beetle on the road for you; we know how much you love it!

Paul M. on 02/14/2018
"Always a pleasure"
I arrived an hour after opening and Sarita and Heather put my car in the bay immediately. I was out in under an hour.

It can’t happen every time, but when it does, it’s a little like my birthday.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 04:17 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Paul! I'm glad we could accommodate you. A pleasure to see you, as always.

Bailey A. on 02/09/2018
"Excellent Service!"
Serita and Cathy were very helpful, super friendly, nice and knowledgeable! They figured out what was wrong with my car and fixed it all within a couple of hours. Also they had foster puppies there and let me hold one which was a plus!! They even gave me a ride home while I waited for my car!
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 08:59 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks so much Bailey! It was great to meet you.

Kerry D. on 02/03/2018
"Great mechanic and front counter staff"
This shop is the best. I have taken my 02 thunderbird convertible to multiple mechanics in the past. None have been able to fix the underlying problem. Took it once to this shop, they told us what was wrong what needed fixed. Sure it was more expensive but in the long run it runs like it is supposed to and no more worrying I am going to broke down somewhere. No bucking and miss firing. I will never take my car to any other shop.
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 08:38 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/05/2018

Thanks so much Kerry! It was great to see you and Tim.

Dan L. on 02/01/2018
"Good people, great service"
I trust them to do what is needed to fix or maintain my vehicle and not do unnecessary work.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 06:08 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Dan!!

Ray S. on 01/31/2018
"2nd Visit to Premium Imports for Service"
I had my second visit to Premium Imports to address an issue with my windshield wipers. I spoke with Sarita on the phone, and arranged to bring my car in early. The problem was diagnosed and within an hour repairs were completed and my car was ready to go. The service was excellent. The mechanic was friendly and very knowledgeable. I was extremely pleased with the job. The atmosphere at Premium Imports is very friendly and down to earth. Sarita and the staff there are a pleasure to work with. The service is excellent, the cost is reasonable, and I trust that the work is done properly. I will continue to take my car there for service. I feel very fortunate to have found such an excellent place. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking peace of mind in dealing with car issues.
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 04:29 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/31/2018

Ray, thank you so much! We truly appreciate your honest opinion! It was great to see you again.

Audrey D. on 01/25/2018
"Recent visit."
I have trust in the owners, associates, and mechanics of Premium Imports. That is the most important thing I can say in reviewing my recent visit. Thanks!
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 12:52 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/26/2018

Thanks so much Audrey! It was great to see you.

Robert L. on 01/25/2018
"Great customer service"
Premium Imports treats you right and they treat you well. Very friendly accommodating and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 05:30 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you!

Chuck L. on 01/18/2018
"Toyota Highlander Maintenance"
Great staff in the front office and quick, reliable work in the garage.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 07:24 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/19/2018

Thanks so much Chuck!

David H. on 01/13/2018
David said he has been using this business for decades.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks Dave!

Gwen R. on 01/03/2018
"The best!"
Premium Imports is the best! They do exactly what I ask and never try to sell me anything I don’t need. They are also very reasonably priced! On top of that, they are always rescuing abandoned pets and caring for them until they find new homes. I always look forward to meeting their latest rescues when I take in my vehicle. Everyone there is so nice, I truly enjoy going there. I can’t recommend this place enough and I am a customer for life!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 06:41 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We enjoy when you come here too!

Jim K. on 12/20/2017
"Personalized service"
Great communication, checks to see if manufacture has any Warranty or recalls so that you don’t have to pay extra money. They diagnosed my Honda and did not even charge me because they suggested that we go to the dealer and see if they would cover the charges for a cylinder issue.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 05:12 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 12/20/2017

Thanks Jim! Let us know how everything works out.

Gregory B. on 12/13/2017
"Great service, friendly staff, reasonable prices"
Decided to stop throwing away money at the Audi dealership on routine service. Called a knowledgeable source, he recommended Premium Imports. Great recommendation... I highly recommend them also!
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 02:53 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words! It was great to meet you. We hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Olga M. on 12/11/2017
"Cathy, the staff & support are trustworthy."
It's refreshing to trust my car to a group that, truly, cares about myself and my vehicle. They speak truthfully - all the way to being completely honest about whether a service needs to be done immediately or can wait until the next time. I appreciate their honesty.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 07:48 PM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 12/14/2017

Thanks so much, Olga! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Allison B. on 12/01/2017
"Amazing Customer Service"
We discovered that our tire valve stem was leaking and my husband brought it in to be repaired. They gave him a ride home, completed the repair in a few hours and picked him up -- all for NO CHARGE. This was completely unnecessary and totally generous and likely to make us loyal customers for life. Their friendliness, timeliness, and level of service is unparalleled.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 09:43 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 12/05/2017

Thanks Allison (and Alan)! It was our pleasure!

Ray S. on 11/30/2017
"Excellent Service!"
This was my first time bringing my car to Premium Imports. I was exceptionally happy with the service that I received there. The staff was courteous and professional. The have a shuttle car which was critical for me since I needed a ride back to my home. The location is convenient and easy to find. The problem was diagnosed quickly, repairs were made after the parts came in(which was also very quick). I was extremely pleased with the attention which was given to both me as a customer and to my car. They were extremely helpful and made me feel as if my problem was their problem. I could not have been more pleased, and I will take my car there for any repairs I need in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to have trust that the repairs will be done correctly. Excellent customer experience!
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 10:19 AM
HEATHER O. at Premium Imports Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for the kind words Ray! It was such a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.