Chrysler 200
01/22/2020
Customer Feedback
The car inspection was done timely, which I really liked it. What I didn't like was that I came twice from work at 5:30PM but was turned away twice of the car inspection service, reasoning the individual performing the inspection was going home. Even though the shop was closed at 6pm. I had my wife bring the car back for inspection the next day but felt like the shop didn't need customers.
Moody S. from Prestige Complete Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Dear Garret,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied because you were not able to get your car inspected after work twice.

We do not recall turning anyone away. However, we do recall that we, “as promised” on the phone, would do our best to accommodate you if you came after work, which you did the first time before closing.  But unfortunately, you didn't have the required insurance information for the inspection.  As you recall, we were glad to wait for you while you tried to retrieve the proof of insurance, up until 5:50 but it didn't work and you decided to try another time.

The second time, the licensed inspector was not feeling well and asked to go home 30 minutes earlier (5:30 pm), which is in-line with our posted state inspection policy.  As per our policy and posted sign, we welcome and guarantee the completion of all state inspection up to 5:00 pm in order to complete them before closing time.

We apologies that in trying to make an exception and accommodate you after 5:00 pm the first time, led to you being disappointed the second time.

We are very pleased, that your wife was able to come today with the insurance during business hours and we were able to take care of the inspection for you in a timely manner.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks,

AK
Anne K.
INFINITI QX56
01/14/2020
Always a great service experience!
I took my Infiniti QX56 in for a 75k maintenance on Monday. Moody reviewed the items to be checked before I left and called a bit later to let me know what needed to be taken care of, with an accurate pricing.
We had another car with some questionable brake issues we wanted checked, so Moody arranged for his technician (thank you, Walter) to return my SUV to the house and pick up the other car. They checked the brakes, but found them to be in good shape - just a bit squeaky due to moisture. Took care of the necessary state inspection on that car and prompted returned it! This is the only car repair facility that I’ve ever felt confident in the service recommendations and pricing. Moody and his team go out of their way to make the experience an excellent one!

NH
Very clean and nice

Jo K.
01/06/2020
Prestige is well named
Not your average car repair shop. Prestige in decor, prompt courteous service, and good work done promptly.
Had my annual registration inspection done here for the second time. I highly recommend them.
These are professionals!

KN
Kourtney N.
Manvel, TX
GMC Canyon
01/06/2020
Amazing Service
Prestige always helps when needed and works around my schedule which is a huge plus for me. They are fast, efficient and trustworthy which goes a long way for me. I’be recommended them to family and friends and will continue to do so. Thanks Prestige!

LV
Larsen V.
Volvo XC90
01/04/2020
My car works again thanks to a great job by Prestige Auto Repair!

PM
Thanks for everything

GMC Terrain
01/01/2020
Great Manager on Staff
Friendly, clean, efficient and honest

Michael L.
Lexus ES 350
12/30/2019
Great service, cost and communication!
I recently had both cars (same make, same year, different models) worked on at Prestige. One needed body work – a total “cleanup” to take care of years worth of dings, scrapes and scratches including re-painting the affected areas. The other had a problem with the cabin heating system, one so bizarre that even a specialist in the make had given up on it. Fixing this issue took many hours of research and trials but fix it they did.
Throughout, the owner/manager Moody, was friendly, patient, and determined to complete these two projects to my satisfaction. I feel that he went “above and beyond” in terms of service, quality and communication with me. And I was quite satisfied with the final cost of the work on each car. Being right in the neighborhood was a big plus for me also.
I strongly recommend this business for your automotive repair needs.

KD
Kathy D.
12/28/2019
Honesty
Thank you for being honest on my auto repairs. Knowing that we can trust you to keep our vehicles safe is a great feeling.

TW
Thomas W.
Volvo S80
12/28/2019
Car service
I am thoroughly pleased with the care given to my car by Moody and the mechanics at Prestige. I know that the work will be completed correctly, in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. This is a business that exemplifies the word Integrity
Melanie W

Maria L.
Toyota Yaris
12/26/2019
Customer friendly, respectful, prompt service
Place is clean, accessible, affordable, reviewed services done with customer.

Nissan Pathfinder
12/26/2019
Quick, clean, friendly
Got both my cars inspected there. Staff is personable and prompt.

Martin C.
Jeep Patriot
12/25/2019
Polite , courteous owner.
They were prompt with my estimate and repair. We have used them several times and always have been pleased with the results.