BW
Ben W.
Buick Park Avenue
11/01/2018
Service is always top notch!

SD
Shashvat D.
10/30/2018
Excellent quick service
Excellent quick and professional state inspection.
Will recommend to others

LW
Lewis W.
10/26/2018
great employees and very clean
Moody very nice and the place is super clean

10/26/2018
Services
Excellent and fast service. So courteous!

TH
Ted H.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
10/23/2018
Great location, great service, and very competitive prices
We had looked into Prestige just for basic inspection services. The local reviews (here and on NextDoor is what caught our attention) were nothing but positive so we figured it was worth a try. And boy were we surprised and impressed.
Moody and his team were welcoming and even greeted me by name as I pulled up on Saturday morning about 30 minutes early for my appointment. A wash on top of the quick turnaround for the inspection was just icing on the cake.

We went ahead and did an oil change since I was past due, and serviced the in-cabin and engine air filter. All for far less that I routinely pay at the dealer, and was competitive with the quick-oil change place we use occasionally. But I can tell you I have much more confidence in Moody's team and their attention to detail. When dropping off, Moody is even able to send pictures to you via email for confirmation of parts that needed to be inspected.
Had a front brake job quoted while we were waiting, and with the same parts quoted he came back well under the average price I had been provided by other shops. We will certainly be back for this maintenance.

While waiting I noted a couple interactions with other customers that re-affirmed my satisfaction with Prestige, and confirmed my opinion that we would be coming back for our routine vehicle services and maintenance. A woman popped in from HEB with her SUV hatch stuck in the locked position, so it wouldn't close. they took the time to look into it, unlock the hatch and test it a couple times and send her on her way...with no charge! Another customer came in and wanted them to take a look at some wipers previously installed. Sure enough there was something off about them (didnt catch what he exact issue was), so they corrected the issue on the spot. This is the type of services and customer service that gets peoples attention and keeps them coming.

We are very happy to have Prestige move into this location in Bellaire... in such a prime spot that easily serves our needs as it is close to home, and close to routes traveled for work. The shop is clean and well appointed for people who need to wait. Clean, modern restroom, snacks and drinks...much better then you expect for a neighborhood service shop. Dealers should take note!

I would 100% recommend Prestige to our family and friends without hesitation.

JV
Johnny v.
10/20/2018
They are very clean shop
Nice people work there

TW
Thelma W.
Nissan Murano
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Thelma said her experience was good. It was really what she needed and everything. The business's staff gave her a sheet to explain it.

JO
Joan O.
10/19/2018
EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE!!
Moody and his staff are wonderful, very accommodating and give exceptional service!!

Rosie B.
10/13/2018
Highly Recommend
Wonderful service!

LL
Leisa L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/12/2018
Excellent service reasonably priced!
This will be my new go to place for all auto maintenence/repairs. The customer service is excellent, and they also wash and vacuum your auto before returning it to you. They are reasonably priced and the location is great.
The cabin filter was checked without being asked which is huge and I knew it needed replacing if they hadn’t checked it I would have forgotten about getting it done until I got in the car and drove off, thank you Moody!

Steve C.
Mercedes-Benz 400SE
10/10/2018
Reasonable prices and thoughtful advice
Owner was very thoughtful about my car. He didn’t recommend anything that wasn’t necessary.

LD
Leslye D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018
Very friendly service. Quickly took care of my automotive needs. I would definitely recommend the business to anyone. I’m glad that I found this place in Bellaire.

SK
Steve K.
09/29/2018
An Auto Mechanic You Can Trust
After reading the positive reviews on NextDoor regarding Prestige Complete Auto Care , I decided to take my vehicle to them for service. Since I knew I needed new tires as part of the service, I called them in advance to make sure they could get the tires I wanted in advance so I did not need to leave my vehicle there for an extended period of time. They ordered the tires immediately and I brought my vehicle in the next morning for service. From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted by the owner, Moody. My first impression was this was the cleanest Auto Care shop I have been to. Moody was extremely friendly and professional. He reviewed the work that needed to be done and gave me an upfront quote for the repairs. I left my vehicle at the shop and he gave me a ride to my office. A few hours later I received the call that the repairs were complete and was asked if I needed to be picked up from my work. When I arrived at Prestige, my vehicle was sitting under the carport, repairs made, and it was even given a complimentary wash!!!! (A very nice touch) Since that service I have brought all 3 of my family vehicles there for a range of services and each time the experience has been pleasant. I am very happy to support a small business owner in the area and I hope you will consider him for your next auto care needs. On a side note, the waiting area is very comfortable and there have always been coffee, waters and snacks to enjoy while you wait. (Again, A very nice touch)

JI
Jaison I.
Nissan Quest
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Jaison said his business provided good service and they were on time.

Mercedes-Benz S430
09/20/2018
Automobile Inspection
The service was fast and friendly. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this place, and I will return for my future car care needs.

WD
Willie D.
09/17/2018
Personal attention to your vehicle!
Excellent service and very knowledgeable of your vehicle...!!!

MN
Michael N.
Toyota Venza
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was professional. They got his vehicle ready at the right time, it was fixed with no issues, they are awesome. He is very happy with this business.

RL
Robert L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were very pleasant and timely. He said they were very cordial and punctual.

BJ
Barbara J.
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2018
Clear explanation of work to be done.
Clean and restful waiting area; clear explanations of problem given; work expertly done. The car comes back having been washed.

OM
Oscar M.
09/12/2018
Great attention
Was quick and my need that did