EZ
Eve Z.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/01/2019
Great, Reliable Service
Moody has been great to work with on our cars. A courteous professional, trustworthy and reliable.

Highly recommended!

10/31/2019
Honest, keeps promises
Moody came to help me when I had a major problem. He and his people were so willing to help. Fair pricing.

James M.
Volvo S60
10/31/2019
Prestigous Service!
My wife described Moody as "proactive" when he ordered three different parts so that he would be ready for her problem.
He also thinks ahead in my case to choose the tires for my car that fit the way I drive. I have never seen that in a tire purchase.
I could not be more pleased!

Sara S.
Bellaire, TX
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
10/28/2019
The team did a great job of explaining the whole approach before the job and gave a detailed explanation of how it went. Car drives much better now!

10/28/2019
great service, convenient location
Just a last minute state inspection this time around. But with easy scheduling, a convenient location for easy drop-off, and great service (as always) it makes things like this a breeze to get done.

Glad to have a stellar service location like Prestige in the neighborhood!

KH
Karen H.
Buick Lucerne
10/22/2019
Work done October 21, 2019
The recommendation for the tow truck was appreciated and they arrived when they said they would and the driver was courteous to the neighbors who needed to pass while my car was being loaded. The facility is clean, the staff very helpful, they called to give me with the diagnostic report and gave me a very reasonable estimate to complete the repairs and and the work was completed in a timely manner.

Honda HR-V
10/20/2019
Very good!
Cleaning of the place and friendly service

NA
Nanci A.
10/20/2019
Went in for state inspection. Very clean and comfortable waiting room. Got my car serviced quickly (I went early on Saturday). Moody (the Manager) gave 5 star customer service. I have already recommended to one friend and will do so on our Neighborhood Nextdoor App!

Mercedes-Benz C300
10/19/2019
Moody was terrific every step of the way

Ram 1500
Friendly, Honest Neighborhood Business
Moody and his team are the best! They don't try to sell services you don't need. They are quick, courteous and professional. They even wash your vehicle!

Sugar Land, TX
10/19/2019
They handled my insurance claim better than I have ever experienced.
I had an auto accident that was covered by insurance. But the insurance was authorizing reconditioned parts that looked weather worn from a junk yard! They insisted that the parts were warranted, but I didn't want to take a chance with the front wheel, suspension, and brakes. Moody went out of his way to find after market parts in better condition, fought with the insurance company to pay more, and charged me a small difference that I was very happy with!

AL
Anne L.
10/18/2019
Great car repair shop
The place is clean, professional and trustworthy.

Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/17/2019
Quick turnaround
Quick turnaround. Owner sat in car with me to listen to noise then had it fixed.

Jyoti B.
10/17/2019
Highly recommend
I went in for an inspection which was very quick. Moody took time to explain and show parts that needed to be replaced.
It was a pleasant surprise to find the car all clean and vacuumed at pick up.
Highly recommend this clean, super friendly and efficient place.

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/16/2019
Confidence
They were not able to help me because my repair was unique to Mercedes. They gave me a very detailed reason why and I felt confident they tried everything possible