SE
Sally E.
09/29/2020
Incredible Service
Had an overall check of my Honda at the dealership. The staff member I dealt with did not give me anything in writing re what they thought should be done, instead talking about it so fast that I had to ask him to slow down and start over while I wrote it out. He was impatient with this. Prestige was recommended to me by a friend when relayed this experience to him. Harry listened, explained to me what I didn't understand from the dealer, and we decided to begin work on the car a step at a time. I left the car with him; he texted me the next morning, pictures included, to affirm what needed to be done first. It was done the next day. Harry is so patient and so thorough; reassuring to a woman who knows nothing about cars. Thanks Harry!

OG
Omar G.
Daly City, CA
Honda CR-Z
09/10/2020
Great work and great price.
Got work done on time and based on previous work done here, I am very confident that the work is done correctly. This is my go to shop for major repairs.

LT
Lisa T.
Buick Park Avenue
09/08/2020
Recommend
Very knowledgeable,, keeps detailed records, works with my schedule. Best customer service ever.

Charles W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/29/2020
Long-time Customer
The owners/mechanics are knowledgeable, fair-minded, and can be easily talked with to assure that repair and pricing expectations are met. I first began going to Harry and Tom more than twenty years ago, so they have a long and successful history with me.

SK
Susan K.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/28/2020
Always the best
Prestige is my all-time favorite auto garage. The owners are down-to-earth, honest, and expert in their work; they easily solved problems that the dealership could not. I would not take my Subaru anywhere else.

EW
Ed W.
08/27/2020
Honesty in the auto repair business
My family has been clients since 1991. Honest, reliable and expert in auto repairs. Our cars include MBZs, BMWs, Lexus, Toyota’s, VWs and other makes. After our initial experiences we found it unnecessary to review every invoice closely because they never add or inflate charges. It’s a leap of faith when dealing with repair shops.

KE
Ken E.
08/26/2020
Honest
Harry is very knowledgeable and honest I highly recommend Prestige Auto Service.

Judith P.
Montara, CA
Scion xA
08/24/2020
Very reliable!
I have used Prestige a couple of times now and have found they do a good job. I will go on taking my car there as it is convenient to get to.

John T.
BMW 745i
08/17/2020
John/customer
Took great care in working on my car. The job was excellent with no after issue with the work done to the car. Harry and Tom is very professional.

GC
Gaetano C.
Nissan Xterra
08/14/2020
Honest mechanics
I had an issue with my car. I called Harry and he said bring it right in. He looked at the car and fixed it right away with an honest cost.

GP
Gary P.
Burlingame, CA
08/07/2020
Friendly faces !!
Always enjoy going to Prestige Auto. Knowing that the work will get done right !

PR
Paul R.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/28/2020
Great Experience
A great crew with quality work and very fair and cost effective I will not bring my vehicle anywhere else and I will refer all of my family and friends !!! Thank You!!!

07/21/2020
Best of the best
Like a good doctor, they can diagnose the problem accurately, make repairs correctly, and charge you a fair amount. They are honest and I truly trust their work. Harry and Thomas are the best in what they do and I would not let anyone else touch our cars.

SJ
Steve J.
07/18/2020
Customarily Excellent Service
Brought my car in for a routine oil and lube and also to fix a punctured tire and have a couple of new filters installed. Great service, as always, quick, affordable, friendly and no hassle. 25 years and counting...

MZ
Mark Z.
07/17/2020
Personal attention, conscientious, methodical work
I've been pleased with the work when I've brought my 99 Nissan Altima into the shop. Harry can always explain exactly what the problem is and what needs to be done. When you've got a car with an engine with over 200K miles, you've got to expect some major work now and then. But Harry can keep it running better than anyone else I've dealt with. I was a bit disappointed that it took over 3 weeks to get the last job done, but I understand that the pandemic had a lot to do with that.