Montara, CA
Scion xA
01/11/2021
It was fine , thank you.
I went and had my car serviced, which l have done before. I was very pleased with the polite service,
that l received.

Oakland, CA
Audi Q5
12/17/2020
Reliable Experts
Prestige auto is my go to for maintenance and repairs. They are knowledgeable, reliable, and do great work.

Daniel L.
12/10/2020
Auto experts
They do a great job servicing my car. Very friendly and honest professional They know how to get the job done!

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/03/2020
Prompt, knowledgeable and courteous
Prompt, knowledgeable and courteous

WD
William D.
11/30/2020
Trustworthy
I have taking all my vehicles to Harry for 4 years. Best, most reliable mechanic I've met in the Bay Area.

RL
Renato L.
Daly City, CA
Pontiac Firebird
11/26/2020
Good Service!
Harry correctly diagnosed the erratic ignition misfire on my 1967 Firebird, adjusted the carburetor and set the timing. The best and honest auto service I know of in SanFrancisco.

Honda HR-V
11/26/2020
Quick Responsive Service
I took my car into Prestige after the tire pressure indicator lit up for the second time in three days. Even though I had checked the tires and added air the first time, the indicator light turned on again, Harry found the leak caused by a screw stuck on the side of the tire and Thomas was able to replace the tire while I waited. They are efficient and the cost reasonable.

Scott H.
Saab 900
11/24/2020
Honest Work
Harry and Thomas are honest mechanics and take pride in their work. I just picked up my 1995 SAAB and had my clutch cable replaced and car emissions test. I also was considering having my brakes done as my tire guys said I had 20% on the front and 30% left on the rear. My parking brake also needs work. Harry reported i have 30% and 40% and recommended waiting to get my parking brake done when I have my brakes done to save on labor! I do know something about cars and really appreciate their integrity.

CG
Ceasar G.
Toyota Sequoia
11/18/2020
Great place Harry and Thomas good service
Harry thank you for the your service great people and Thomas thank you guys you always do a great job.

Lexus ES 350
11/17/2020
Prestige auto
Place is clean, Harry’s knowledgeable & will explain the repair. Timeline for repair is pretty accurate

Millicent B.
BMW 323i
11/17/2020
Efficient, fair service at a reasonable price
My review title says it all: Prestige Auto Service provides high-quality, honest and prompt service. I've been coming here for years and have recommended them many times.

KK

Michelle D.
San Leandro, CA
11/11/2020
I’m a 30 + year customer
Prestige Auto owners Harry and Thomas are the two best mechanics I’ve ever trusted my cars with. They understand every part of every car. I have a 55 Oldsmobile and a Prius And they are equally comfortable with the ever-changing technology that goes with being a cutting edge mechanic today to still appreciating and being able to work old school with the classics. They are amazing troubleshooters.
Honest, smart really fair prices.
By the way we have lived in the East Bay for almost 30 years now and we still go back to them in San Francisco.

WW
Warren W.
Emeryville, CA
11/05/2020
Keeping my old 2003 Subaru running
I have been taking my 2003 Subaru Outback here for years and Prestige has kept the car running.