Dale H.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/06/2021
Consistent Trustworthy Service
After all these years there is a reason I go all the way downtown to get my car serviced here. Consistent, excellent service on my vehicle. Thank you!

John T.
BMW 525i
05/05/2021
Harry and Tom
Very knowledgeable and overall good honest service.

Monica G.
04/29/2021
Great service and staff
I’ve been taking my cars to Prestige over 15 years. Trusted professional care. Great service and reasonable prices.

KY
Ken Y.
Honda Civic Si
04/29/2021
Problem solved
Harry explained the problem and repair precisely. The service was excellent.

CK
Christine K.
Belmont, CA
04/21/2021
to th. They are fast efficient and best of all their price is right!
Harry and Thomas are the best mechanics!! The can fix 99%of you car problems.They are fast and efficient and best of all their price is right! I bring all my cars to them for the past 30 years! I do compare their prices with some other mechanics around my neighborhood but still i return to prestige auto every time!

KK

Rannan R.
Ford Transit Van
04/17/2021
Tom n Harry
I have been with them for 16 years. Every car in my family belongs to this shop for everything including NEW vehicles. The price is right, but the confidence in the work remains at an alltime high.

Pontiac Firebird
04/15/2021
Always a Solid
Thank you, Harry for always taking great care of my car and telling me everything you're doing as the process goes along. No surprises ever.

Damon H.
04/15/2021
$200 in Parts and Tools
The people that snowed my truck were hard working and willing to go the extra mile to answer questions. My only problem kiss that I spent a couple of hundred more than I need to in an effort to fix a non existent problem; I feel like a different testing modality should've been used(BAR 97).

AF
Alexis F.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/07/2021
Polite and to the point
Tech was polite and to the point.

INFINITI QX70
04/05/2021
Presume Harry is the owner and his personal touch and attention to detail and time impressed me.
The team does a thorough job and and it is no wonder Kevin of Brannon Auto referred Harry to me. Since Kevin's shop moved to East Bay I had to look at alternatives and but for Kevin I would not have net Harry. Harry keeps his time and has customer satisfaction top of his mind.

Alvin B.
Cadillac Eldorado
03/31/2021
Good work and workers
They do good work and all the guys want to help you find and fix the problem.

Stephanie B.
Acura MDX
03/27/2021
The best service
I received the best service at Prestige. Went in for an oil change and talked about some minor car problems. I returned less than 2 hours later to having all of my issues addressed and more. And at a really reasonable price. I'm so glad I came here!

ME
Mike E.
Acura 3.5RL
03/27/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest
I went there on a recommendation and was not disappointed as they found the problem, relatively minor, and fixed it. I am happy!

TJ
Tomas J.
smart fortwo
03/24/2021
Great fast service
Great service, Harry knows his stuff, pointed to me additional items for consideration and promptly responded on all questions.
I am very happy with the service.