EW
Ed W.
07/21/2021
Auto repairs
Knowledge, expertise, honest pricing and dependability describes Prestige Auto Service perfectly. They’ve maintain all our autos, new or old, which include Mbzs, BMWs, Toyota’s, Hondas, VWs for over 20 years. We don’t question their invoices because we’ve always found them fair and proper. When was the last time you could say that dealing with auto repair shops?

Daryl B.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/17/2021
Car service
Harry and Thomas do a credible job, especially with older cars to keep them running well. You can rely on them to service your car professionally.

HL
Harry K. L.
South San Francisco, CA
07/11/2021
Friendly, honest, knowledge, reliable, one stop shop
AC problem fixed

Madaline G.
07/01/2021
Trust worthy Mechanics
Harry and Thomas are great! I have going to them for 25 + years. They are honest and straightforward with you. I trust them and they do great work.

Aaron S.
BMW 325i
06/24/2021
Great service at reasonable prices.

Julio Anthony G.
San Pablo, CA
Jaguar X-TYPE
06/22/2021
Friendly, professional, and efficient.
I’ve been a customer for over 30 years, Tom and Harry are the best! They are knowledgeable, provide excellent service and respect the customer which stems from the passion and respect they have for their work.

KD
Kenton D.
Fairfield, CA
Jeep Commander
06/17/2021
More than Customers
Prestige has provided quality auto services to my vehicles for over 25 years. Whenever I have referred others, Prestige has treated them with the same level of commitment to detail and I quality that it has always shown me. We don’t feel like customers at Prestige, they treat us family. Thanks!!!

06/15/2021
Quick Smog Test
I dropped in for a smog test, they were kind and took care of it right away. I would recommend this business.

CJ
Charles J.
Hayward, CA
06/14/2021
They are always straight with you
Time and again I find that these fellows give a realistic assessment of the work that needs to be done, the work that should be done, and the work that can wait. The quality of the work is excellent, and I have always been pleased. Cannot recommend them more highly.

Mickey H.
Lexus SC 430
06/09/2021
Great, reliable and honest auto care
Both Harry and Tom are really helpful, honest, and wonderful to work with. They are very clear in explaining to us the work that needs to be done and giving us accurate timeline and costs. We will definitely come to them for all our auto care and needs!

KC
Kelsey C.
Kia Sorento
06/03/2021
Genuine and trustworthy Service
Harry and his team are so reliable. I also appreciate their straight forward and honest assessment.

SK
Susan K.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/28/2021
Honest, fair, and timely
Have been going to Prestige for about 10 years. They have kept my 22 year old Subaru running and now just rebuilt the engine for a fair price and I know I can count on their work.

KA
Keya A.
Buick Century
05/10/2021
Wonderful wonderful service!
I was referred to bring my 1975 Buick century in to get serviced, from the initial greeting through the door everything went very professional and I was well quoted and very reasonable! It's been close to 3 weeks and my car is running like her champ I can go to LA in back! Thanks Harry and the crew.

Doug W.
05/10/2021
Toyota Camry repairs
Thomas & Harry have been our family’s car mechanics for over 20 years (time moves fast!) and we appreciate their skills, speed, clarity in sharing mechanical issues and absolute honesty. They would never ‘sell’ you unnecessary work. When it’s getting close to work that needs to be done (brakes for example) they will warn you to take care of it with your next oil change. Thomas & Harry are smart guys who know their business and are super nice people! I would not go anywhere else for auto work. Thanks Thomas & Harry

05/08/2021
The best
Honesty, integrity, excellent work, friendly, trustworthy - need i say more?