VC
Belmont, CA
Kia Sorento
04/03/2020
Quality and Reasonable!
I had double trouble mechanical and body work, Harry was very accommodating and coordinated with Bryant Auto Body nearby to repair my cracked rear differential transfer case, and other much needed maintenance (a huge job). Considering the degree of difficulty and how costs can sky rocket, I found his pricing reasonable and the workmanship and knowledge to be superb!! Thank you Harry! Will return and highly recommend!!

GP
Gary P.
Burlingame, CA
Dodge Durango
03/28/2020
Great work as always !!
It’s hard to find a good mechanic let alone 2 good mechanic. At Prestige Auto you have Harry and Thomas. They are 2 great mechanics. I’ve been taking my 5 cars to them for 25+ years. They are very honest and straight forward about everything !! I’ve tried other places that are closer to my places, but always came back to Prestige Auto only because I didn’t like the other places work or most of ALL they couldn’t find and fix the problem. Harry and Thomas are great troubleshooters at finding what’s wrong with your car !!

Alisha B.
Volkswagen Passat
03/27/2020
Brakes and wheel a-line
Great job and wasn’t waiting forever for my car to be finish

Donald S.

NP
Nick P.
03/16/2020
Excellent work
Have been bringing in my 2005 Altima for 5 years. Amazing dependable service every time. Best shop I’ve ever been to hands down.

Matt B.
Ford Bronco
03/07/2020
Been going to these guys for years. Very honest and they do great work

EH
Elsie H.
Dodge Durango
02/27/2020
Super Friendly Expert & Thorough Service
My previous auto service of over 25 years retired without my knowledge. I was directed to Prestige Auto Service and went straight there without an appointment. Harry and his coworkers (sorry I don’t remember their name) were extremely friendly and welcoming. I am a 66 year old widow and was treated with respect. They were super helpful explaining issues and offered to check vital areas since I don’t drive this car very often. A day and a half later my car was ready and the price for repairs and labor was very fair. I am very happy and impressed with the quality of service I received. Thank you!

YG
Yuriy G.
Mill Valley, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/26/2020
Great Auto Service and Repair
Very skilled and knowledgeable people, high quality work, reasonably priced, helping me for many years

Emeryville, CA
Mazda Protege5
02/22/2020
Personable and professional
very personable, professional. will come back and refer friends.

Dale H.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/20/2020
Dependable!
They are honest and so reliable!

Michelle D.
San Leandro, CA
02/14/2020
Master mechanics, always fair, always honest
We have been going to Prestige Auto and having Harry and Thomas care for our cars for literally 31 years. We started with them in 1989 when they first open the shop and were very taken with their skill and their honesty.
They have expertise with every kind of car. I have a 1955 Oldsmobile in a Prius. Both go to Prestige. They never push you to have extra work done unless the car needs it. You can’t find better mechanics than Harry, Thomas and their staff.

HL
Harry K. L.
South San Francisco, CA
02/13/2020
Squeaky clutch pedal and shifter not going into gear
Clutch pedal squeaking and not shifting into 1/2nd gear. Others said need new clutch, flywheel, tranny to clutch cable. Took my 91 CRX to Prestige and told Harry and Thomas what was going on. They zoned on clutch box and pedal which were torn and needed to be rewelded and reenforced. Now clutch and shifting is smooth and quiet.showed me photos too. Harry and Thomas very knowledgeable with any combined experience. They kept my CRX running for last 20+yrs. Oh, 286,245 miles.

HL
Harry K. L.
South San Francisco, CA
GMC Yukon XL
02/13/2020
Smog check
Bought my GMC for a early morning smog check. Half hour I was done and off to work. I knew if there was a problem, they could figure it out. Luckily car passed. Harry and Thomas are very knowledgable and very experienced. Nice clean place.

SK
Susan K.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/31/2020
They're the best
I have completed faith in Harry and Thomas at Prestige, and on my recommendation, two of my friends now take their cars there as well. I always feel treated with respect and consideration, and always have confidence in their skill and honesty.

AF
Adam F.
Truckee, CA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/30/2020
Great shop
These guys really helped me out. They found the issue, didn’t me to take on any other repairs that could’ve been done but was not my concern at the time. No upselling. My van is particularly difficult to work on, very tight space around engine. Thomas was pleasant to deal with and even kept a very positive attitude about the difficulty of the lack of space to work on my vehicle. Great shop.