Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Angela M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
A mciver
People are nice and get in and out on my service

Roosevelt G.
Employer and employees

CP
Claudia P.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service and uneasy on-line booking
I like that in Pride Hyundai dealership you can book repirar and service request online and Service Management at dealership will honor you request and work with you till job completed as Agnel help me
My concern was that my 2017 Elantra has grey area of warranty on wheel allainment after one year and does not cover warranty repairs if your tires blow off due to allainment issue.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your recent survey! We hope everything was satisfactory! Thank you for selecting us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near furture!

Debra P.
Cascilla, MS
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Customers are #1
Always fast friendly service on my car, and I feel right at home.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for telling us about your service visit! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey. We value you as a customer. Hope everything was satisfactory! Happy travels!

TH
Tara H.
Coffeeville, MS
08/14/2018 Category: Service
FAMILY ATMOSPHERE
I was lucky--i just happened to schedule my oil change during a barbecue/customer appreciation celebration. However, on the day I bought my new car--6/22/18, everyone there was just as nice and friendly as they were on Saturday. The Pride Hyundai staff at Batesville is professional and courteous. I never felt pressured, and never felt like a "number." I have recommended them a few times, and I'm sure I will again.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for chosing Pride Hyundai for all your service needs! We appreciate you as a customer and are happy to serve you. Hope you enjoyed the bbq and hope to see you again on your next visit! Happy travels!

James M.
Como, MS
08/13/2018 Category: Service
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for coming into the dealership today! We are glad to hear that everything was satisfactory. Thank you for your business and safe travels!

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Employees are not trained well or simply do not care
Maintenance techs need to take their time and do things right instead of half ass
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciate your recent survey! We hope to resolve your issue. We apologize for any inconvenience! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Crenshaw, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in for repairs and they explained everything to me clearly and the staff was very nice.
Glad I had purchased the extended warranty because my 60,000 mile warranty had just ran out . I was able to get my car repaired without paying a lot of money out of my pocket.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We know you have a world full of choices. Thank you for selecting us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us.

Betty S.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Pride Hyundai! We are grateful for you choosing our business location for service. We hope everything was to your satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels!

CI
Carolyn I.
Darling, MS
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks for everything.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

BW

NW
Nakita W.
Lyon, MS
Customer Service
Pride Hyundai is very professional.

AW
Adria W.
Senatobia, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Owner
Alway nice and polite calls me by name
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! Thanks for always being such an awesome customer!

MJ
Milton J.
Oakland, MS
M.J.
Very helpful and everything was done in timely manner
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate you coming in today. Have a great day!

Winona, MS
People are friendly.
The people are very nice and the business is always clean.

Coretta C.
Very professional & helpful
They are great.... always helpful & very professional
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have customers like you.

GB
Gwenette B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly atmosphere
Everyone I dealt with was nice and treated me well. I'll definitely be back!
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Darlene H.
Courtland, MS
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent, fast and convenient servie.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We thank you for coming in today. Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Speed
The speed of the service is excellent. They are very nice and professional.
ANGEL N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for telling us about your service visit! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback! We value you as a customer which is why we strive to make your service experience spectacular! We look forward to serving you again! Thank you for being a great customer!