4.6

Carolyn I.
Darling, MS
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Shelby is always so helpful and considerate when I'm in customer service. She goes above and beyond to solve whatever problem customers might be experiencing.
BRENTON S B. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RECENT SURVEY! IM SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO WORK WITH SUCH AMAZING CUSTOMERS AS YOURSELF EVERYDAY! THANKS FOR JUST SIMPLY BEING AMAZING!! :)

Jerry W.
Greenwood, MS
2015 Hyundai Equus
01/30/2020 Category: Service
They Care.
Prompt professional service. Kind, friendly atmosphere.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank for your recent visit! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our sruvey so that we may improve. We are glad to hear everything was satisfactory! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

BT
Brantley T.
Olive Branch, MS
01/28/2020
Horrible customer service
Horrible customer service they only care about making a car sell after that any service issues on brand new car from there dealer ship you get treated like lower level and selling cars only. -> Tip for Malvin the rude service manager just know with out you’re customers you have no job or pay check. I don’t advise anyone to use this dealership
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

We appreciate your recent survey! We apologize for any inconvenience! Marvin is no longer with us. We do appolgize for the trouble. We will continue to need your support to help improve our service. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

ND
Norma D.
Water Valley, MS
01/28/2020 Category: Service
You know what it it, it's the people and the service.
As always, everything went fine. I am happy to have been a customer for several years. Everyone is always so courteous and friendly. I just like being around friendly people. I am always happy when I leave the premises.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

I want you to know how much we enjoy serving you and consider you a special customer. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our service. We look forward to seeing you again and taking care of your service needs. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer!

CL
Charles L.
Clarksdale, MS
01/25/2020 Category: Service
No long wait. Thorugh inspections of the vehicle
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for being our best loyal customer! We appreciate your business and alwasys look forward to your visit. Thank you for choosing Pride Hyundai. Happy travels!

B2
Berteel 2.
Horn Lake, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and great atmosphere
A great and rewarding experience
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! I'm so pleased to know that we could take care of your service needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Johnny M.
Lyon, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great personnel
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have customers like you.

James M.
Como, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Good ppp
Service is good
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your recent survey! We appreicate you taking the time to give us some feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy New Year and safe travesl!

PT
Patrick T.
Coffeeville, MS
12/22/2019 Category: Service
People in office was great
Had my oil changed, tires rotated. Paid my bill went outside to get my car and the tires hadn’t been rotated
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! Thanks for always being such an awesome customer!

BW
Barbara W.
Oxford, MS
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
The time of service was great a and quicker than I expected. They all holes, checked fluid levels and top off.
BRENTON S B. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Batesville, MS
12/18/2019 Category: Service
NA
NA
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

We appreciate your recent survey! We hope to resolve your issue. We apologize for any inconvenience! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Joann C.
Water Valley, MS
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service my wait was very short
Service was great my wait was very short
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

IE
Iris E.
Mc Carley, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
My visit was very quick for what was performed. I had an appointment and got in right away. Very nice employees.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Pride Hyundai! We are grateful for you choosing our business location for service. We hope everything was to your satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels!

Sam M.
Marks, MS
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is super helpful and friendly.
I love the accurate and speedy service that I receive at Pride Hyundai in Batesville. Mr. Samuel and Mrs. Bernestine H. McCray. Thank You.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

I want you to know how much we enjoy serving you and consider you a special customer. We appreciate your business, and you know if you have any questions we’re always here! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to grow with you!