4.6

Teresa W.
Batesville, MS
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Other than they were hour and half late getting to me car and I did have an appointment I have no other complaints

BR
Bill R.
Crenshaw, MS
05/05/2021 Category: Service
fast service
I got their early and they started to work on my car away.

June H.
Sarah, MS
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/04/2021 Category: Service
June
They are nice and friendly service people. They try extra hard to meet your needs. They took great care of car and me. They keep me well informed on what they were doing

PR
Peggie R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Good people and prompt service even without an appointment.
My experience with this company for many years has always been very good. Never had a problem with quality o work and they treat me extremely well.

WT
Will T.
Pelham, AL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Thankful
The gentleman in the parts dept at Pride Hyundai was quick to notice that they had bays open and technicians available so he quickly took action to get my first oil change on my Palisade in and out. This was important as I was working out of town and close to my oil change mileage and could'nt get back to my dealership at home before the mileage changed over, but was pushed for time as I had appointments set for the day. He went above and beyond to get me in and out in a timely fashion. My Thanks for the extra efforts.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for choosing Pride Hyundai! We are grateful for you choosing our business location for service. We hope everything was to your satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels!

Marks, MS
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Good
Great

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Car sucks
My car is giving me hell at 33,881 miles
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate you coming in today. Have a great day!

Shirley B.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Survey Feedback
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

We know you have a world full of choices. Thank you for selecting us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us.

Terry B.
Senatobia, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2021 Category: Service
They value my time
They value my time they get me in and out I don't have a long wait. And if there is a recall I don't have to find out myself they call me and they take care of it.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for telling us about your service visit! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback! We value you as a customer which is why we strive to make your service experience spectacular! We look forward to serving you again!

Clarksdale, MS
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service
The staff
The staff is great and knowledgeable of all the vehicles and will go above and beyond to help you get the car/truck of your dreams.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

WR
Winnie R.
Sardis, MS
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Very good
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! Thanks for always being such an awesome customer!

LC
Loise C.
Batesville, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Very Courteous and they get you in and out quickly
I love Pride Hyunda Inc. and those employees there are Great peoples to deal with about the problems going on with your vehicle,The Services there is efficiency and fast they check out everything on your vehicle before returning it
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate your business and enjoy hearing from you. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service. Happy travels!

KP
Kerry P.
Sardis, MS
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service dept.
The employees in the service dept. were friendly and very helpful.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

I want you to know how much we enjoy serving you and consider you a special customer. We appreciate your business, and you know if you have any questions we’re always here! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to grow with you!

Clare B.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
The staff are awesome
They take of my needs in a professional and timely manner
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Clarksdale, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service for cars and customers!!
Everyone who works here is extremely kind! The waiting room is comfortable (and honestly, there is always coffee, which is a big win for me!). I went in without an appointment, not knowing about the COVID guidelines and that it was close to closing (both MY mistakes) and they still squeezed me in and took care of me even more quickly than usual :-) Very fairly priced and overall a truly wonderful experience. Will definitely be returning. 40 minute drive is worth it!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have customers like you.