4.6

Norma 2.
Water Valley, MS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/27/2021 Category: Service
The people, the service, and everything, in general.
As I said earlier, I am always very happy with the way I am always treated, courteous and with respect, and with all the people that I come in contact with when I come to the facility. Thank you for always being so nice.

Blanchie H.
Coldwater, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Service department
Every time I go in to get the maintenance done on my car, the service guy is always so nice to me and I truly appreciate that
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT YOUR BUSY DAY TO COMPLETE OUR CUSTOMER SURVEY. WE ARE PLEASED KNOWING THAT WE PROVIDED YOU WITH GREAT SERVICE. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. HAVE AN AWESOME EVENING.

Itta Bena, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Great service will definitely return! Staff VERY friendly offered refreshments during wait and paid attention to small details such as preferred room temperature and social distancing in customer waiting area! Staff also went the EXTRA mile to ensure customers understood details of service and available options. Facility was clean and easy to access from the highway.
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW. I APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS AND MY NAME IS RODERICKUS. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS. HAVE AN AWESOME DAY.

Lambert, MS
2021 Hyundai Accent
Great Speedy Service
I went to get my car Service, I was actually early. I was seen as soon as I arrived. I was greeted with a warm and cheerful smile. Wish I could get this everywhere I go. Thanks Pride Hyundai.

07/23/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Actually was a little early, but they completed the service as soon as I arrived. That’s a A+ in my book
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

GOOD MORNING. THANKS SO MUCH FOR AN AWESOME REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Roosevelt G.
Jonestown, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great background
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO COMPLETE OUR SURVEY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO PROVIDING YOU WITH THE SAME GREAT SERVICE.

TF
Terry F.
Sledge, MS
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Staff is always willing to answer any and all questions. Great service!!
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Good evening, thanks so much for taking the time out to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

TL
Tonya L.
Batesville, MS
07/26/2021 Category: Service
They work hard to get it done
They are working hard to solve the problem

07/13/2021 Category: Service
Na
They given me the run around on my motor. I’m getting tired of going up there no I’m not buying another one
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

I am sorry that you feel as if we are giving you the run around about getting you engine replaced, however, your rating is about the service we provided you here at the dealership. I am going to send you a rescore so you can rate us for the service you received. Thanks so much.

SL
Sadie L.
Clarksdale, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2021 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly.
If you are shopping for a car go to Pride in Batesville,Ms. They are a 5 star business and they treat you like family. I've purchased two vehicles from them and I referred my friend whose driving a 2021 Hyundai Elantra.
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

THANKS FOR AN AWESOME REVIEW. I THINK YOU MAY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GIVE US A FIVE STAR RATING AND ACCIDENTALLY GIVEN US A 1 STAR. IF SO COULD YOU CORRECT IT. THANKS SO MUCH AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY.

Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

GOOD MORNING, THIS IS JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO COMPLETE OUR RESCORE. THANKS.

EM
Emma M.
Clarksdale, MS
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I was told the service department was 3 weeks behind but it took almost 3 months for them to even look at my car. One of the women working in the service dept. told me that I was more than welcome to come and get my car to take it somewhere else for repairs when I had to have it towed to the dealership b/c it would not start. In that same conversation, she hung up in my face. I reported this to management and he was told that there was an issue the phone by his employee.
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

I am sorry that we failed to provide you with excellent customer service. I appreciate your business and look forward to providing with bettter customer service in the near future. My name is Rod and I would like the opportunity to give you a better experience in our serivice department. You are more than welcome to reach out to me. Have a awesome day.

TW
Teresa W.
Batesville, MS
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2021 Category: Service
I had an appointment I came in to get my oil change they were very friendly and nice . It didn't take long at all. For them to get done also the lady was very friendly and nice that brought my car back to me and answer all my questions
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thanks for Riding with Pride! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have an awesome rest of the day .

Royce M.
Cordova, TN
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
06/22/2021 Category: Service
My first Ioniq HEV
I purchased my Ioniq from Wolfchase Hyundai in Bartlett TN. My first service indicator came on for my 5000 mile service. When I when in for the service the Service manager reset the indicator to 7500 miles. When it came time for the service I attempted to schedule an appointment the first available was two weeks away. I call Pride Hyundai and explain the my situation they accepted me as walk in and completed the service within an hour.
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

There are so many options to choose from in our area. I appreciate you for choosing Pride Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have an awesome day.

Oxford, MS
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Pride is HORRIBLE
I don’t know where to begin. I made an appointment , waited two weeks for it. Had the car towed to the dealership. Then it all went to $&@-. Nothing but excuses! Oh and corporate is worthless. Not only do you NOT want to buy from this dealership, you DO NOT want to buy a Hyundai. I finally got my car back about two months later.
To be fair, I will say that Rod is the only one who is actually caring about his customers.
They made me so mad, I went and bought a Honda.
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

GOOD EVENING, THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT YOUR DAY TO COMPLETE OUR CUSTOMER SURVEY. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SERVICE YOU RECEIVED. I WOULD LIKE TO EARN BACK YOUR BUSINESS BY OFFERING YOU A FREE SERVICE OF YOUR CHOICE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AND I WILL DISCUSS WHAT SERVICES ARE OFFERED. I WANNA MAKE SURE WE BETTER SERVE YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF OUR DEALERSHIP IF YOU ALLOW ME TO DO SO. IM GOING TO SEND YOU A RESCORE AS THE SURVEY IS A REFLECTION OF ME AND THE SERVICE I PROVIDED YOU. IM NOT ASKING YOU TO CHANGE THE REVIEW BUT IF YOU CAN CHANGE THE STAR RATING AS IT REFLECT ME, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. THANKS SO MUCH AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY.

TL
Taffany L.
Grenada, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Best Get Yourself One ☝️
Friendly service with great customer service can’t beat that Recommend Pride Hyundai to anyone
Roderickus P. from Pride Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thanks so much for an awesome review of our dealership. We appreciate your business and plan to continue giving you the same great service. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Eupora, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding dealership
Every time I have taken my car to have it serviced the people at work have always been exceptionally nice and helpful!! I bought my car from them last year 2021 and they were the first dealership that has never been pushy with a customer to buy a car they told me about the car and hopefully would consider coming back and so very nice and went a long way with and I bought the car Iwas looking at and have never regretted it!! They also worked with me on the budget I had set to buy a new car!! Wonderful!!

Grenada, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Soooo nice
I love everything about Pride Hyundai.....
They made sure I was taken care of, and in a timely manner.