Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2

Jimmie M.
Drew, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
recall work
took my 2014 santa fe in for recall work, was there a little over an hour, good timing and good service

CL
Charles L.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Everything was as expected.

Brendalyn S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent!
My review of the recent service I received, oil change, from Pride Hyundai was excellent. From the time my husband and I pulled onto the parking lot, we were greeted with a friendly smile. The young lady who was in charge of making sure the customers were receiving the service(s) requested could not have been more friendlier. She was outstanding.and came back to the waiting room several times to check on everyone to see if there was any additional services any one needed. I was also impressed with the overall view of the waiting room. It was clean and customer friendly. I told my husband, wow, Pride has it going on. I haven't seen customer service that good in awhile and I thanked her.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We know you have a world full of choices. Thank you for selecting us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us.  We look forward to serving you again!

LF
Leana F.
Crenshaw, MS
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The service was good and it has such a friendly environment. Everything was awesome and it didn’t take a long time to finish the task at hand!!Thanks to the service team!!!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you very much for telling us how good our service department is doing. I'm so pleased to know that we could take care of your service needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Kawana M.
Senatobia, MS
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! Thanks for always being such an awesome customer!

GH
Glenn H.
Senatobia, MS
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous and quick service.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

I want you to know how much we enjoy serving you and consider you a special customer. We appreciate your business, and you know if you have any questions we’re always here! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to grow with you!

HF
Harvey F.
Oxford, MS
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great people.
Great service and great people, really like this place.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for telling us about your service visit! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback! We value you as a customer which is why we strive to make your service experience spectacular! We look forward to serving you again!

Port Tobacco, MD
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, accommodating!
My husband and I were travelling through MS when we experienced problems with out brakes...we were 40 miles away on a Sat. morning...called & explained our situation..they worked us in that morning, corrected the problem, everyone was SOOOOO friendly...they even offered us lunch while we waited!!!!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

We appreciate your kind expressions and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to strive for spectacular service! We really appreciate you choosing Pride Hyundai and being a first time customer!

BP
Beatrice P.
Greenwood, MS
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Every one is so friendly
Like how that pride in making sure my car is at it's bests
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Linda B.
Grenada, MS
Owner of 2016 sonata
First I want to thank Emily she always meet you with warm greets making you feel comfortable by offer coffee and her services, she’s a woman of her words such a sweet personality... never had problem of them taking care of my car... service is always good... get you in and out as briefly as the can.. thank you Pride for everything you have done for me...
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have customers like you. Happy Travels!

Constance M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
More Professionalism please!
Totally disappointed in the condition of my car on its return since someone from the facility decided to go to lunch in my car and leave their trash from subway in it.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We appologize for the inconvience! We take full responsibility for the situation. I assure you this is not how we want to operate. Our owner is handling the issue personally. We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

Olive Branch, MS
Superior job
Prompt,excellent service

Jeffrey D.
Hernando, MS
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Had my oil changed the past Saturday and it only took 30 minutes. There were 2 cars in front of me and I will know next time to head to the dealer instead of riding around Batesville. I had received a letter that the Hyundai that the Dealer would need to computer check the car, some part was recalled or something along that line.
My car was fine and I look forward to my next oil change and I will arrive early and try to be first.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Marcus H.
Southaven, MS
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Stark improvements
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate you coming in today. Have a great day!

Sidney W.
Jackson, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Rating
Great service and very friendly staff.

Lorraine S.
Como, MS
03/18/2019 Category: Service
I give Pride Hyundai a rating of 10 . Rating from 1- 10
The employee are very nice and get the job done in a reasonable time .

TW
Tammy W.
Batesville, MS
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Accurate service
Pride is a friendly environment. The waiting area is nice and comfortable for waiting on car.
Wifii was provided during the wait. The time frame was better than most oil change places and
the check point for the car was thorough.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! I'm so pleased to know that we could take care of your service needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Darling, MS
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff was nice and attentive. Service was pretty quick.👍
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Sarah, MS
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
J H
They are very friendly. The service was quick and excellent. The break room where you waited was clean and a lot of room.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019