4.6

10/26/2020 Category: Service
The nice people..
In one word..Great..
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality service! We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! I'm so pleased to know that we could take care of your service needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Roosevelt G.
Jonestown, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Roosevelt G
Great people and service
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for telling us about your service visit! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback! We value you as a customer which is why we strive to make your service experience spectacular! We look forward to serving you again!

Martha R.
Coldwater, MS
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2020 Category: Service
The people.
The people.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for choosing Pride Hyundai! We are grateful for you choosing our business location for service. We hope everything was to your satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels!

Cascilla, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Pride is #1
Friendly and welcoming and great customer service. I trust them to keep my car in top running condition.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

We know you have a world full of choices. Thank you for selecting us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us.

TG
Tracy G.
Courtland, MS
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Genuine people
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate your business and enjoy hearing from you. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service. Happy travels!

James M.
Como, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2020 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your recent survey! We appologize for the inconvenience! We have a new computer system that sends your electronic multipoint inspection to your email. If an email is not on file with us it will not send. This is a new feature that Hyundai is provding. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Eupora, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service and staff. Makes a person feel at home and helpful with any questions you have!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Shirley B.
Oxford, MS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
This was the first time since I’ve been a customer- my car wasn’t vacuumed! Kinda expected it!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

I want you to know how much we enjoy serving you and consider you a special customer. We appreciate your business, and you know if you have any questions we’re always here! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to grow with you!

Joey P.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer service lacking this visit
The customer service was very disappointing this time. They are usually overly friendly and helpful, but today they were rude and harried. I felt like it was an inconvenience for them to service my car.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate you as a customer!

HB
Hope B.
Marion, AR
09/24/2020
Absolute trash
I was in an accident that almost took mine and my 1yr olds lives. I pay for bluelink & roadside took it to this dealership for free. It wasn’t my fault, and insurance is covering my repairs. I called to ask what I needed from my insurance so they could start my repairs ASAP. I got useless answers, rude & pity comments in return. I was traveling 7hrs total & still hours from home. I told them if they didn’t wanna help me get home & take their time with this & think they’re keeping my car for weeks w/o providing me a rental for transport- they’re MISTAKEN. It’s the least anyone can do for someone who pays entirely too much money a month for THEIR DAMN CAR, as well as having no way of transportation & being stranded with a one year old & NO DAMN CAR. The woman called me “rude” and told me they aren’t responsible for that. To “talk to my insurance ab that coverage”... the same people who can’t provide me nor my insurance company the help & information we need to get my repair finished ASAP, has the audacity to think they’re gonna keep my vehicle for weeks & allow my insurance to “cover” the payment to the dealership so I’ll have a rental car!!! HAHAHAHAHA. It’s the audacity & principle. They are inconsiderate & selfish. I may actually would have NO problem letting insurance pay them, but after the disrespect and hateful employees I’m offended they even expect to receive business & payment from customers with that kind of shitty service and care. I wouldn’t pay this place a PENNY.Not to mention I’m not an employee or at my job, I can be rude if I want- the fact I’m even labeled anything by a provider is just plum unacceptable and ignorant in itself. Shame on the managers for hiring such irresponsible employees. I will show this place “rude” I expect progress made with my car... T O D A Y & a person who can speak to me with respect to contact and help me, or it WILL get ignorant bc y’all haven’t seen my “rude” nor “ignorance” yet. IM LIVID!!!!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for your recent survey! The damage done to your vehicle is a result of an accident Hyundai warrany is not responsible for providing a rental cause this is not a manufacture defect. The rental and payment of the repair reponsability is between you and your insurance company. We appologize for the inconvenience and are here to help anyway we can!

Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

We have no record of this vehicle ever being here. We have no information and no way to contact you. The wrecker driver failed to leave a phone number. Please contact us. Thank you!

09/15/2020
Satisfied
family owned and operated
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your recent rescore. We appreicate customers like you!

09/15/2020
Satisfied
The family owned atmosphere.
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your rescore! We appreciate loyal customers like you! We hope to provide better service in the future!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2020 Category: Service
hometown
I know the owners and workers
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate you coming in today. Have a great day!

TL
Tonya L.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Ok
Na
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have customers like you.

SG
Sharon G.
Clarksdale, MS
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Best service dealer ever!!!
My vehicle have always been service at Pride Hyundai and it always will!! Check them out. It will be worth your time and money!!
Angel N S. from Pride Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent survey! We will continue to need your support to help improve our service! We really appreciate your business!