Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.0294116/5Overall Rating 4.0294116/5Overall Rating 4.0294116/5Overall Rating 4.0294116/5rating 4.0294116
Overall Rating 2.34314/5Overall Rating 2.34314/5rating 2.34314rating 2.34314rating 2.34314

Portsmouth, VA
One Satisfied Customer
I always receive great service.

NM
Nicole M.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
They were very fast at servicing my car and getting ke on my way. They answered all my questions with no attitude at all

Thomas M.
Wow, That was easy-Service Department
Dropped it off with the service team outside on a Friday afternoon. Had Ipads confirming my appointment. No hassle, no fuss, easy in and out. I was planning to leave the car over the weekend for the work figuring it would take them a day or two...got a call a couple of hours later saying it was all done. You guys are a machine!!! Truly impressed!

CJ

Norfolk, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance on car
The associates were very nice and I didn’t have to wait that long this time

EL
Elaine L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Thermostat should be covered under warranty
Could be better

Donna D.
Norfolk, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
?????
See prior comments.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the poor service experience you received. I have left you a voice mail and look forward to speaking with you and hope to be able to help resolve your concerns.

BT
Bryce T.
Stellar
After a horrible experience at Checkered Flag Hyundai World where I had a scheduled appointment at 930 in the morning and service didn’t touch my vehicle all day resulting in no service, I was extremely skeptical about my vehicle wait time. Service Rep was more than assuring after explaining to him my previous service shortfalls. I was in and out in less than two hours with all faults corrected and a few recalls to go with it!

I drive past Hyundai World everyday, and will continue to do so when it comes to service even if it is a 45 minute further drive.

Thank you Priority for you help! I will be scheduling all maintenance and service at your service center in the future.

LP
Laurence P.
Suffolk, VA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I have been having my 2017 Elantra services at the Greenbriar Hyundai dealership since I purchased it from them. Everyone I have dealt with there has always been courteous and do not use high pressure to sell additional services.

Michael L.
Moyock, NC
Oil change sticker issue
Second time in a row they messed up on the oil change return sticker. Last time it had wrong mileage info, and this time it was blank. Not sure why this irritates me so much, but it does.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We have addressed your concern with the entire team. We know the importance of having accurate information on the reminder sticker and hope to never have this issue again.

WS
William S.
Hampton, VA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
great job
good job

James S.
James S
When they order parts for your car or suv they need to make sure it’s the right part and again let the customer know what’s going on with their vehicle
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to improve, and hope to better service you in the future.

Michael S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
They about there business.
When we can e in they had the paper work done. We were in and out I n 40 minutes. They were very professional and Kind.

friendly, courteous and professional
Friendly, courteous and professi onal.

AW
April W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
People are nice

PH
Patricia H.
Suffolk, VA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
My Greenbriar Hyundai are professional and always take care of me. Its like they know you when you walk through the service door. My vehicle is always ready on time. One thing I wish, is just once, wash my car. I will ask next time to see if they can accommodate this for me.

KL
Kevin L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great Timing
Car was delivered At the time promised

Raymond R.
Accommadating
Very accommodating and helpful at the service desk.