Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 4.0091722/5Overall Rating 4.0091722/5Overall Rating 4.0091722/5Overall Rating 4.0091722/5rating 4.0091722
Overall Rating 2.29358/5Overall Rating 2.29358/5rating 2.29358rating 2.29358rating 2.29358

DT
Dena T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Location
They do good work

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional, and they do amazing work.

Kenneth B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Ken

FC
Frank C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019 Category: Service
They always treat you like family

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted quickly and courteously. My car was finished within a reasonable time. I am very happy with the service I received.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Shuttle service
Prior to the Shuttle Driver arriving (whether he is the normal driver or an emergency "call in", you may want the person at that desk (who is there WELL BEFORE the shuttle driver to allow) to put all of the addresses in a "directions app or website" in order to determine the best route.
ALSO, consider allowing the shuttle driver to use a vehicle that has NAVIGATION.

Seems to make perfect sense.
HOWEVER, since I do not want to make unrealistic recommendations, I would like to get some feedback as to why you do or do not incorporate the above since I am open to understanding wy having the shuttle driver ask 5 people in the car "so where is everyone located and who gets dropped off first?" is the best way to go. (Of course, if the right people never see this then that would probably be a good answer.)

NJ
Nancy J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Everyone very courteous & received quality work.

Melissa B.
Plymouth, NC
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Great people

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service Personal
The service team is friendly at Priority Hyunda on Military Highway in Chesapeake. From checking in to checking out, the team’s goal is to be efficient .

Service oil change
Jackie was fantastic as always

great service department
great service

Charles S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service.
Vehicle was service and ready at time requested.

JN
John N.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great customer service.
I scheduled for my first scheduled maintaince and was to drop it off. I told the service writer that I would have to wait. She said it would be a few hours. I was surprise that in a little over a hour they told me I ready to go. That is what I call great service. Also love Priority for life. This dealership has always given me great service.

KH
Katherine H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great job
I went in for a oil change and mentioned a noise I was hearing. They knew what it was and fixed it while I waited. I could not as for better service.

David H.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Excellence
Always receive excellent results from the service writers and technicians ay Priority Hyundai. They are committed to providing a highly positive customer service experience and the succeed!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
State inspection!
Came to get my state inspection and some other services done. Joe was great helping get setup and then passed me over to Jackie to complete my paperwork. They were both thorough and answered all my questions.

Debra P.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
As a loyal Hyundai customer, we bring both our cars here. They are helpful and I appreciate they don't add on things to do to inflate the bill, in fact my last bill was less that quoted. Happy News. Shout out to Jackie, she's the best !!!

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Polite and prompt service
They were very accommodating even though I had made an appt, then tried to cancel and go the following week. The night before my original appt I received a text reminder. My plans had changed again, so I texted back that I was coming for the original appt. I showed up and they took great care of me, even though I was a week early.

WA
Willie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance check. In and out in a timely manner. Staff were very pleasant and prompt.
Overall my visit was excellent.

Michael D.