Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5rating 4.0326109
Overall Rating 2.42391/5Overall Rating 2.42391/5rating 2.42391rating 2.42391rating 2.42391
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

RJ
Rhonda J.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everything from, reminder text of upcoming appointment, to prompt service, you cozy lounge to await your service, to their recommendations and notification of what to expect for my next appointment. Overall wonderful experience.

'15 sonata recall
Brought in for computer recall and service (oil change) Was told about 2 1/2 hours but was done in hour! Very pleased with customer service, especially doorman/check-in guy.

Monya S.
Fast affordable service
Jeff is awesome sauce always willing to go above and beyond to meet all my expectations. The staff is supper nice and friendly and always welcoming. I recommend priority Hyundai greenbrier to everyone.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! and your kind words towards the staff. We truly appreciate it. We greatly look forward to your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Priority means Excellence
Car was ready very quickly.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! and your kind words. We truly appreciate it. We greatly look forward to your next service visit.

DE

Thanks

Judith L.
Newport News, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was so patient and answered all of my questions.

Laura B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Was treated with courtesy from the time I dropped the car off. Ms. Jaclyn Ramos explained everything clearly and my vehicle was ready before I expected. Also want to mention that the shuttle is very convenient and I would like to thank the young man who drove the van. Thank you Ms Ramos!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We truly appreciate it. We greatly look forward to your next service visit.

RK
Robert K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Better than their usual TERRIBLE service.
Waiting time still seems very long for a standard state inspection, oil change, and check on a leak. Over 2 hours, but that is much better than the usual 3+ wait I've experienced in the past.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. We have been working hard to improve the customer experience and the time it takes to complete services. We hope to serve you even better on the next visit.

Newport News, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Well I love all the employees
Patience is the best way to describe service. It's better to wait a little long to make sure they get it right then to rush and then u come back in a 2nd time cause they felt rushed.

NF
Nina F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Jackie Ramos and Fred Kearns
Jackie and Fred are always professional and helpful. Jackie is always nice to talk to and very helpful for any of my needs to get my service done quickly.
Fred Kearns has gone over and above in helping me with services issues, both are great employees.

PK
Phillip K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and accurate
Everything was explained perfectly. No pressure tatics just good old fashion service.

James M.
Manteo, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and fix of warning lights on dash.
Fast and complete work done on time!

AW

The A.
Outstanding

Dominique W.
Recall
Wonderful staff, clean and friendly. I would definitely return with any issue I have.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Service All Around
We just recently bought our Hyundai Santa Fe from my husband's parents. I was already impressed with Priority Hyundai when they agreed to transfer the free state inspections and oil changes for life to us. We brought our Santa Fe in for the first time for service with some minor concerns. Priority Hyundai checked all of our concerned, performed due service, changed the oil, and performed a recall computer upgrade ALL FOR FREE! Thanks Priority Hyundai for the fast and amazing service!!

Milton G.
Very Attentive
Some other places that I've been to for service seem be deaf. They offer me stuff that I tell them in advance that I do not want. That is not the case at Priority. They do what I ask and only recommend things that I may have over-looked that could be detrimental to the life of my vehicle. Also, hats off to Justin for being so polite.