Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5rating 4.0326109
Overall Rating 2.42391/5Overall Rating 2.42391/5rating 2.42391rating 2.42391rating 2.42391

Deidra C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great place

April M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Speed in getting me registered in.
Getting better all the time!

YW
Yvonne W.
Suffolk, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Holiday service
I made an appointment to have my oil changed on veterans day. I showed up 19 mins early for my 1210 appointment and left at just after 3. This time wait is highly unusual, but it was a holiday and according to the service reps there were some issues in the shop. When I asked if they had people called out I was told yes. The other customers waiting were complaining about the wait time and the fact that the service reps were joking around at the counter. I let Kimberly know when I checked out that I understood having to wait because it was a holiday and they were short staffed in the shop. I let her know what the other customers were saying. She thanked me for my understanding and patience. The service reps at priority Hyundai are great! Very friendly, I like that they seem to be having a good time at work!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We thank for being patient that day, We appreciate your business and loyalty

VP
Victoria P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
I like heavy it is to make an appointment. Friendly staff
Friendly staff,
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about the team, We appreciate your business

FD
Frances D.
Polite
I am a little diappointed I have a Tuscan only 22,000 miles and it hesitates real bad.. They say its due to the dual engine but I had my sontata with dual and never did this.. It is so bad it feels like its about to stall and I alwaya have my 6 year old son with me..i feel it ia dangerous, but nothing can be done..not happy..
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, The Tuscan does have a dual clutch transmission which has a normal charateristic of driving similar to a manual transmission in an automatic. We appreciate your business and loyalty

Demi C.
Newark, NJ
Beyond amazing
I was in the Chesapeake area for the weekend and sadly caught a flat tire. I got towed to this facility late Friday night. Soon as morning came, I was greeted by Deshawn and later worked with Justin. Those two gentlemen were just the sweetest and most helpful people I have ever met. Even though I didn’t have an appointment, they fit me so I could make it back home to New Jersey. Mr. Jeff Kearns definitely has a great team on his hands. If all goes well with my future move, I would love to purchase my next Hyundai from Priority.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Justin and Deshawn in addition to your service experience, I do have a great group of people working on my team, We appreciate your business

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Six years of very good service, friendly and as prompt as can be.
Don't like the cancellation of car washing after service
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

2017 Hyundai Accent
No Review
Not ready for review!

Thank you for the review and feedback, We appreciate your business

Jeffrey R.
Finished ahead of schedule
I took my car in for an oil change and for a recall issue. I was told that it would take two hours so they suggested I leave it and have someone pick me up. I decided to wait and the work was done ahead of schedule by 30 minutes. A pleasant surprise...Jaclyn is always very courteous and polite...service with a smile! Thanks for the prompt service and getting me on my way.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Jackie and your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent management staff
Thank you Fred Kearns for taking care of my beautiful car!

Rude service agent
Service agent didn’t introduce herself, didn’t apologize for service inconvenience, didn’t try to help...overall was unprofessional!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that my team member didnt offer some sort of resolution to your concern, I was glad i was able to step in and get the issue with the noise of the panel that was loose resolved. It was a pleasure meeting you. If there is anything else i can do please contact me. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Debra M.
My Hyundai service
This is my second Hyundai and I’ve always enjoyed great service from the Priority team. My daughter & daughter-in-law also love their Hyundais! Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to all.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and your's and your family's loyalty

LT
Laleeta T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and professional
Justin Williams provided outstanding customer service. He was detailed in explaining the service that was being provide. He should be commended
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice words about Justin, We appreciate your business

BT
Brian T.
Justin Williams and Joshua
The online service form had too many mile intervals/options for the mileage I was at. Luckily Justin, the Service Advisor, was very prompt and explained the options available to me. Josh, the Shuttle Driver, was also very prompt and ready to go---both to and from the dealership. Both of these employees deserve kudos for their customer service skill!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Justin and Josh in addition to your service experience, We appreciate your business

TD
Thomas D.
Good
Good
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your business

JE
Jaime E.
Portsmouth, VA
Makes you feel welcomed
None
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the nice words about your service visit, We appreciate your business

GG
Gertrude G.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
They are well organized and efficient.
I was not pleased that I had a two hour wait for my service that day, but no one is perfect. So, I went home.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/14/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil service
Good fast service.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

AA
Abolore A.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service
I have had my car for 1 year and only have had it serviced at Hyundai Greenbriar, Chesapeake, VA. Service has been excellent and have not had any major concerns since taking my car for servicing. I will continue to use them for servicing my car.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

CF
Cynthia F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service, professionalism and staff personality are an asset.
Cynthia F.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about the team and your service experience, We appreciate your business

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Amazing service each visit
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty