Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5rating 4.011234
Overall Rating 2.41573/5Overall Rating 2.41573/5rating 2.41573rating 2.41573rating 2.41573

AL
Angel L.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
My new experience.
New to the area and new to Priority Hyundai. I found it on the web, closed to my location. The outside guys are good. The inside staff are ok. I felt that I wasn't a priority on my first visit. The second visit, the first attendant forgot to schedule my visit so I had to wait longer. Then the person that took me in, passed me to another staff member, ( Jakie, I think that's her name). She was amazing with me. I am happy to had worked with her. Will see here soon.

Rebecca B.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
For want of a better time estimate
Good service, bad time estimation
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

EB
Edward B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Smooth service
The whole process from setting up an appointment to getting my car serviced was simple and smooth. They even kept me posted as to whether or not I should reschedule due possible hurricane weather.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We appreciate your business

Jeffrey M.
car wash
it would be greater if you started the courtesy wash again. tks
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, We are hoping to bring back the car washes in the future, We appreciate your business

LL
Larry L.
Corolla, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quality service, ease in scheduling, ease in check in, work accomplished on time.
Excellent vehicle, no argument about warrant work, accurate estimates. Clean waiting environment and friendly stahh
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appriciate your business

Daniel S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Another trouble free service visit.
As always, the service was easy to set up. The Hyundai team was professional and eager to accommodate any way the could.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service experiance, We appreciate your business

Port Haywood, VA

Great service.

Inspection
Always excellent service!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service experiences, We appreciate your business

As promised
The maintenance work was completed as requested. Everyone was courteous and friendly
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about the team and your experience, We appreciate your business

Mark H.
Suffolk, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome
Great customer service!

SP
Susan P.
Spenick
Great customer service from parts to service!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comments concerning your experiences, We appreciate your business

Rose C.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
You have an awesome team!
I can always count on great service with your team. Jeff kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle, which I appreciated. Jackie Ramos handled the rest and with her awesome smile got me out the door fast without any waiting. Great Team!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Jeff and Jackie, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Matthew L.
2011 Hyundai Equus
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Thorough, Professional.
Very professional staff that know their stuff!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about the team, We appreciate your business

CF
Charles F.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service!
Jackie Ramos is a wonderful service representative! She is very cordial and pleasant to work with, and she always thoroughly explains the needed service for my car and reminds me of what will be needed in the future.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice words about Jackie and your service visit, We appreciate your business

CG
Carl G.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Unrealistic Expectations?
Maybe the problem is me. I remember being informed at length about the need for tire alignment, but i don't remember discussing the written report's note on need for an oil system flush. When I read the technician's written report on the internet that I had failed the brake fluid review it didn't say whether fluid had been added. I looked under the hood. Brake fluid had not been added. My engine coolant was also at the LOW mark. Perhaps that was sufficient (but for how long?) I was uncomfortable. When I drive away from the service bay I want to be confident that I am good for another 5,000 miles . I would pay more for that assurance.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, What you might see in reference to the coolant is an overflow/recovery tank, the level of the fluid under normal opertaion will rise and fall as needed, We did find the brake fluid was in need to changing, This should be changed out every 2-3 years as a routine maintenace item on all cars, I reviewed your multi-point inspection form and saw the oil and coolant were good and only the brake fluid and alignment was noted as recommended. We appreciate your business and loyalty

Ryland W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Five stars
Friendliness /take time to listen
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice words about your service visit, We appreciate your business

LC
Linda C.
Excellent customer service
Jenee Julius proved exceptional customer service on my recent visit to have my car inspection and brake service done on my 2014 Hyundai Sonata. She explained the time frame of how long it would take to have the service completed. I was really impressed when she canevto find me to tell me my car would be ready in a few minutes as I had stepped outside. She was a pleasure to work with and hope she will be my representative next time I have any service work done. Thanks to Jenee Julius!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Jackie and your service experience, We appreciate your business

Manteo, NC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
My service agent Jackie is awesome. She is friendly, efficient, and she always greets me with a smile.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the nice words about Jackie, We appreciate your business

OD
Oscar D.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I bought my veracruz in 2007.Every time I go for service they made feel like a friend . When I ask questions, they always answer me in a satisfactory way.
I can consider my self very fortunate to have a service supervisor since 2007 who are very professional and very mindful of my needs and safety when operating my veracruz .At present
Jaclyn Ramos is my service supervisor. She is very knowledgeable about my Vera Cruz She suggest and explains
what needs to be done..
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about JAckie and your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty