Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.0113634/5Overall Rating 4.0113634/5Overall Rating 4.0113634/5Overall Rating 4.0113634/5rating 4.0113634
Overall Rating 2.42045/5Overall Rating 2.42045/5rating 2.42045rating 2.42045rating 2.42045

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Having the driver system - drive home and pick up. Harold was friendly and reliable.
It was difficult to contact Harold at 3PM to tell him that I needed to be picked up. I left several messages.

My car inspection sticker needed to be changed and no one observed that.

NH
Ninajo H.
Norfolk, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Emergency repair made easy!
I bought my Hyundai Elantra New from Priority 6 years and have NEVER had it in the shop for anything except maintenance such as oil changes and periodic checkups. My car is so reliable that when it started, but acted wonky, I took it in immediately to have it looked at. I did not have an appointment. They found out what was wrong, fixed it and I had my reliable car back in no time. My relationship manager kept me informed throughout. AND, the issue was not the car - my gas station's distributor filled their regular unleaded tank with diesel. Had my car not been so reliable, I probably would have delayed getting it fixed, and the damage would have been catastrophic.

Randall R.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Early bird on our Elantra.
Did all the requested work... there was quite a few things.

PJ
Patrick J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Priority Hyundai
Personnel in Service Parts, and Sales

Michael P.
Norfolk, VA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Get the job done right most of the time.
I have had sunroof issues since I've had the car. They can't seem to get it all right.
Always takes longer to get service done than they estimate. Not uncommon to sit there for 2+ hours for an oil change - even with an appointment.
It's funny how I can get a manicure but not a loaner car when service takes many hours or the car stays in the shop for more than 1 day.
The service personnel are always polite and professional and it's a comfortable place to hang out...if you have no choice.

WO
Walter O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional attention to details.
The whole staff is professional and is the best that I have encountered. Thank you.

Steven S.
Quick Service
Quick service for an oil change and multi point check.

GB
Glenn B.
Very Quick Service
I was very pleased with how quick the service was. I had a state inspection and oil change in 22 minutes. Fantastic!

AR
Ashley R.
Port Haywood, VA
Very Friendly
Great Customer Service

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Team
Service Team did a great job

Diane L.
Quick Service
Bob Knox, my service agent, is always very nice and efficent and my car is returned to me quickly. So far, I have not had any problems with this dealership. I was also happy to have my nails done, as I usually am not there on a Wednesday.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Bob and ypur service experinces, We appreciate your business and loyalty

LC
Lisa C.
Better
Service seemed a little quicker this time. Thanks!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, We appreciate your business

Richmond, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
GREAT
OUTSTANDING
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your servic e visit, We appreciate your business

Charity S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Acceptable
Service was acceptable
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, i apoligize that we did not provide an exceptional experience on this visit. We appreciate your business.

NT
Nikki T.
My experience
Always a great experience when coming in to have my car serviced. Customer service I have dealt with has been great, never feel pressured to have anything done besides what I’m there for.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

AC
Ana C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The people that interface with the customers are always pleasant and eager to help
I've been taking my car for service at this dealer for several years and have always been impressed by the quality of the service and the customer representatives
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Jeffrey G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Shuttle service needs improvement
Don't use it if you need to get to work in any reasonable amount of time. Also, don't count on a pickup.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that the courtesy shuttle was not available when you requested it. We do have alot of clients that take the shuttle in the morning and pick up later in the day so it is a little hard to have a dedicated time line or definate times for pickup and delivery. Thank you for the nice words about Justin. We appreciate your business and loyalty

SG
Steve G.
Elizabeth City, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Assistant Finance Manager and Sales Rep
Excellant customer services, extremely pleasant buying experience. In addituin, sale Rep took time to show us how to remove my wife 2018 Wrangler Sport while we wait to see finance for my new 2017 Rubicon 2dr purchase. Thank you for your friendly buying services. We will definetly buy our next Jeep from Hall Jeep again. Highly recommend to all Jeep Owners to purchase grim Luke.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the review, We appreciate your business

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Theyre cool
Ive only had one issue here and they did everything possible to make it better and now i love bringing my car here
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We appreciate your business

MK
Mary K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Inspection
I had as always a good experience. Justin Williams is awesome! He takes the guess work away!! I have my entire family here. Thank you for always treating us as family.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Justin and your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty