Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5rating 4.0000016
Overall Rating 2.4186/5Overall Rating 2.4186/5rating 2.4186rating 2.4186rating 2.4186

Portsmouth, VA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Employees are friendly and attentive. They try their best to give you the best service in the least time so as not to inconvenience you. They communicate well with what needs to be done for the best outcome - to keep your car in top condition.

WO
Walter O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2018 Category: Service
The team was ready for me when I arrived, so I got a warm greeting and professional service. Excellent!

NL

Yvonne J.
Franklin, VA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2018 Category: Service
They very polite and courteous.
The service was excellent. The young man that help was me was very polite and courteous. He listen to me and take care of the things that I need to feel safe in my car. That young man is a credit to you company.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice comments about your service and Justin, We appreciate your business and loyalty

WF
William F.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Good work
Jackie was excellent. Thought I had to wait kind of long for parts to get in and did not see why I should have to pay $12 shop charge on a $99 diagnostic that just plugs into a port. But over all fine.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice comments about Jackie and your service experience, We apprreciate your business and loyalty

Suffolk, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Great People!!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Than k you for the nice words about the team and your service visit, We appreciate your business

Leslie M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service visit, We appreciate your business

TT
Tong T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Fair. Is all I can get to them.
If anybody wants to come here all I can say is that when I sign the contract with them they told me I gey oil change and free car wash for life. Seems now it’s a scam. Anyway we didn’t even get any notice on Priority Hyundai not doing the free car wash anymore it just stoped . No email notice no text mess no nothing.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the feedback and review, I am sorry that we had to discontinue our courtesy car washs at the first of the year, it was a hard decision as we no longer had the capabilities to get over 100 cars a day washing cars by hand in a timely manner for our clients. We are still looking into other alternatives to offer our customers. We appreciate your business

TA
Trudy A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Just a thank you all for the service you give.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We appreciate your business

Great Services
Great Service and Fast
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very disappointed
It shouldn't take a week to find a problem that I experience daily, only to say they can't find anything. There are several similar complaints online so Hyundai should have it identified by now!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the feedback and review, I know personally that we spent a good amount of time making attempts to get your car to act up with what you had described. We never could get the vehicle to duplicate any of the concerns in addition to looking the vehicle over on what we thought could have been related to the concerns. Unfortunatly the car did not act up or cooperate with us while we had it. We appreciate your business

WE
William E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
The Priority Team are outstanding. They were able to identify my problems and fix the problems. When they needed to keep my car for a few days, they drove me home. (I have another vehicle that I could use). They contacted me when the work was done in a timely manner. I am very happy with all the work that these guys do, and the friendliness of the team. Thank you!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for all the nice comments about your service experience, We appreciate your business

Bridget M.
Shiloh, NC
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I've always had wonderful service. I have recommended this dealership to friends and family and 3 people that I have recommended have bought cars here.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

ER
Eva R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service and Parts Director - Fred Kearns takes the time to help and listen to customers!
5+ Star Rating
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice words about me and your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

2016 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I don’t have to wait long when I come to get my car serviced. I expect to be done within a hour
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

Thank you for the nice comment about your service experience, We appreciate your business

QC
Quacey C.
Fast and easy
Fast and easy service...

Jerry B.
April B
Had my car serviced and had no new problems with my car since they serviced it.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Priorities for Life
Another quick and thorough maintenance and repair trip.

John S.
Prompt service , friendly people
I came in Monday for service and a recall Greeted with a smile and everything completed in less than two hours.

Timely service
On time finished quickly.