Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

CF
Cesar F.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Good place but long wait for service................ long wait.
My review is, the wait times even with a appointment are ridiculous.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, In reviewing the work order along with an oil change we also did a service campaign software update and both procedures were completed within an hour, I see the work order was started at 9:53 and completed at 10:55. We do strive to get our clients in and out within a reasonable amont of time. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Care
Would appreciate vehicle returned without fingerprints and dirt that was not there when it was given to the facility.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that the service was not exceptional, Based on your comments i went back over with my team about using the gloves that we provide them and to change them frequently when working on customer vehicles and to clean off any marks that were left after services are performed. We do appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

RF
Roger F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
????
READ PREVIOUS COMMENTS

Despite being reviewed, the car's tail-gate still mysteriously opens unexpectedly!!!

Note that I bought my Toyota from this location in 1996 (just as Priority was acquiring the location from Richard Kline) and my Hyundai approximately four years ago from this location, and have used Priority for all of my service work for twenty-three years. All things considered Priority gets a B+
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback my Ocean View buddy, I apoligize that we did not provide an exceptional expereince on this visit, We appreciate the loyalty and its always good to see you and have an opportunity to chat at least for a few minutes. I did take your comments to heart and had some time to spend with my team about the phone issues. Thanks again

Colin H.
Moyock, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation not included
Evidently Hyundai does not include tire rotations as a part of their initial manufacturer warranty, I had to pay for this. Service staff were professional, facility was clean. Parking was limited.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, We do offer as part of our Priorities for Life FREE oil changes and FREE Virginia State inspections, All other services are unfortunatly not covered under any manufacturers warranty as they are considered maintenance related and are not part of a defect in workmanship under warranty guidelines. Filters, Tires, Brakes, wearable items are at the consumer responsibility. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

WW
Walter W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Not paying attaction to details.
I will go back due to the fact I have a warranty on my car. I am not going to give up on you because of a small mistake. I love my Hyundai and on my third one. I will buy another one.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that this experience was not exceptional. We make every effort to get vehicles repaired in one visit and sometimes that part thats needed is not available that day and has to be ordered from Hyundai, This does create a 2nd visit which we try to avoid. We do appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Julia B.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Not so great
Delayed service and lack of communication
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that this service visit wasnt exceptional and up to your previous expectations, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Breanna S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness
Friendliness and cleanliness
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that we did not provide an exceptional service experience, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to contine earning it each and every time.

James M.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled oil change
A scheduled oil change for which I had made an appointment over three weeks ago took longer than 3 hours. Maybe if I had told them I was staying in the waiting room instead of dropping off, they would’ve gotten to it faster. At least they’re better than other locations which have kept my car for up to three days for a safety inspection and oil change. The people behind the counter were fantastic and stayed in communication with me, so overall, I’ll go back and hope they were just swamped that day.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, We strive to get vehicles in and out of the shop as quickly as possible and in a timely manner, We do value your and want to continue to earn your business

2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Not real happy
No comment
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that we did not provide and exceptional experience, We do value and always want the opportunity to continue earning your business

CF
Christina F.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
The People that go the extra mile
I will be back but if I have to wait 3 hours for a scheduled oil change I might not be so understanding.

JQ
Jacalyn Q.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service, with one exception......
Great check-in experience, waiting lounge, faster-than-expected service, friendly staff. Only glitch was the shuttle service, which was slow to respond and react to customer needs.

GP
Gloria P.
Hampton, VA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Average Visit
Updates needed in order to respect ones time

RP

Mary W.
Portsmouth, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Service takes longer than it should. I had an appointment first thing in the morning and had to wait, it took 1 1/2 hour for a oil change. I have a brand new vehicle with just over 3000 miles on it, first oil change. I work to far to use the shuttle so I have to wait. I know the service is free however my time is as important as free
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are working to improve our service times.

Maria R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Convenient

08/04/2019 Category: Service
Blah
The service was great, the courtesy driver was great, my advisor had a huge area of opportunity for improvement around his customer service.

DE
Donald E.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Great value for the vehicle...service center...meh...
I love the car and great value, but don't expect too much from the service department for routine maintenance. Even though oil changes are free for life, I do them myself just to save the hassle of dealing with the service department.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/02/2019 Category: Service

Susan W.
07/31/2019 Category: Service

07/31/2019 Category: Service
Supposed to be 5 stars!
I didn't know the star rating was for my service rep!! That's why I didn't give a 5 star rating previously as I thought the rating was for how my car was serviced by the mechanic team. Knowing now that the star rating is for my rep Jackie...lemme tell you. She scores a TEN!! If it hadn't been for Jackie, my car would probably still be sitting on the lot, not being looked at. My car sat 9 days PAST my appt date & Jackie would ask EVERY MORNING about the status. She'd contact me by end of day giving me an update. Sadly, there was nothing to report as the mechanics just never took it in the garage for whatever reason so they never gave her an update (that's why on rating I said I wasn't given an update...by THEM, not her). Once it was in & problem discovered, it was fixed in a reasonable time & Jackie let me know right away. And again...she made sure I had a loaner car and it's a good thing as having a disability I HAVE to have a car for emergencies. She fixed me right up when no one else would that first day when Jackie wasn't there. So, yes. Jackie is the greatest in my book and Priority is VERY lucky to have her.
Jaclyn A. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/31/2019

Thank You for your feed back Susan. I applogize we did not provide you with exceptional service at this last visit. We look forward to your next visit with us.

John P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with Priority Hyundai.
I had an 8:10 AM appointment for an oil change and to rotate tires which I thought I'd be out within an hour since I had many other things to do that day. When it was about 10:15, I went up to the front desk to see about my car and what was taking so long. They had the paperwork on the desk and said I needed a new tire because the passenger back tire was getting bald. I stated I didn't have the time to wait for a new tire. (Maybe if they'd have informed me this within the first hour, I might have bought one.) I asked then if they still rotated it and put bald tire on the front. He said he'd check but I stated I could look and find out myself. They did. Yes, I asked for tire rotation, but putting the bald one up front isn't the safest thing to do and I should have been informed of that situation right when they discovered it, not two hours later for something that should take 45 minutes. When I got home, I discovered my hood was still open. Thank God the latch held it down instead of flying off on the interstate. Not happy with Priority Hyundai right now.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the poor service experience you received, I have addressed your concerns with the team and truly hope to give you the proper service experience you deserve.