Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

Jason C.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
EXTREMELY UNETHICAL SERVICE WRITER
My wife took our 2016 Sonata (off-lease purchased from same dealership 4 months earlier with 36k miles) to get the 35/36k service done. The service writer recommended $500.00 in service items and my wife said that she would have to consult with me. Upon viewing the recommended service items, I pulled the factory maintenance schedule from the glovebox and determined that these items were not recommended for this car, at any interval. I paid a visit to the service writer to determine his logic; there was none. He kept dancing around the issue, blaming it on his dealership’s policy. However, all I saw from the policy was to inspect these things. He recommended completion without inspection. This is NOT a result of Priority Auto Group’s, nor Hyundai’s questionable business practices; they’re his. Only thing Priority needs to do is keep an eye out for unethical hires.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that your service expereince was not exceptional. We do like to keep our clients updated and informed of maintenance items that we see based on the year of the vehicle and the age. We do live in a metropolition area with alot of traffic and stop and go driving. We do offer many different packages based on that criteria. It is always the clients decision to have these services performed as we dont pressure the client to purchase them. Our goal is to keep the client updated on the needs of thier vehicle. We do appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

11/23/2019 Category: Service
No communication at all. Not treated like a value customer that Priority praises on. Scheduled for a service that was not completed. Managers do not return calls
Doesn't seem like this location cares about their customers.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that that your service experience was not exceptional, i was unaware that you were trying to reach me and i would like the opportunity to talk with you about your service visit. I will reach out to you tomorrow at the number we have on file. We do appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Susie S.
Franklin, VA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Worst than when I brought it in
Day 1. I've had my car towed to Priority Hyundai around 12 noon due to the fact my check engine light is on and my motor was put in from them and it was still covered under warranty (That's another story) and I called them to check on the status of my car around 4pm, and they told me they don't have my car however they wanted me to describe my car to them and one of the service guys will go on the lot to see if my car is there and the representative told me she would give me a call back however I've never received a call back from them... I had to call the tow truck company to ask have they delivered my car they told me my car had been delivered but for some reason they haven't serviced my car. I live close to an hour away from Priority Hyundai, I had to drive to the lot to see if my car was there...For the representative to say they didn't have my car is shocking due to the fact that my car was right in front of the door and my keys was not in the ignition and my car had a service number in the window.
Day 2. I called to check on the status of my car again my representative tells me that the mechanic was test driving my car and my car had cut off on them so its in the back now getting worked on and he stated he would give me a call back
Day 3. I get a call from Priority Hyundai stating that my car is ready as I just finished getting dressed they called me back and stated that the mechanic was backing my car out of the service working area and my car wouldn't stop. He stated that they would take care of the problem and that my car should be ready in no time. Around 2pm my representative tells me that a plastic piece was broken off of my brakes and my brakes were leaking brake fluid. Apparently from his mouth "Because your car has 140 miles on the motor it just deteriorated" Apparently my "service representative/mechanic" didn't read the information on my car because I just had that motor put in less than 6 months ago and it has less than 5000 miles on the motor. Anyways he continues to tell me that I'm just in luck because they have the plastic piece for my car that only costs 960 dollars then continues to ask me if I wanted them to go ahead and install the piece... Uh NO! Basically I told him I didn't have any problems with my breaks I brought my car to them due to the fact of my engine light is on. He stated that he would talk to his supervisor and he would call me back about the situation... Apparently I was in luck again he told me that the lowest his supervisor would be able to go is 650 (Rolls eyes) I said I shouldn't have to pay for something that you guys made a mistake on..I told my brother the situation, while I was at work my brother went to the dealership and checked on my car...Apparently the mechanics took EVERYTHING from under my hood to try to find the leak and the "service representative/mechanic" was pointing at a a PCV valve and telling my brother that's where the brake fluid is leaking from...I never authorized them to take anything from under my hood and I never authorized them to mess with my brakes..
Long story short...If you bring your car to them they are going to fix whatever issue is wrong with your car meanwhile breaking another issue with your car and telling you it's your fault and they want you to pay for something they have done wrong.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that we did not provide an exceptiional service experience, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it

Catherine S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Shitty
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback, I apoligize that your wife who had her car serviced did not recieve an exceptional service experience. When she picked up she made no references to the shuttle driver or any concerns about her visit. We appreciate your business and always would like the opportunity to earn it.

2019 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Not timely
It took them a week to replace a dead battery on a 2019 kona with 5k miles
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/08/2019

I apoligize for this experience, We should have done a better job at communicating with you even if your particular advisor was not available. We do appreciate your business and hope that your next experience will exceed your expectations.

Charles S.
Suffolk, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Service
I hate this service department. I would never recommend them to anyone. I usually take my car to Toyota but due to this being a warranty issue I had to come here
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and allowing us the opportunity to get things straightened out and getting the leak resolved, I apoligize that it took more than one trip. It was a pleasure getting to know you and i look forward to seeing you again on future visits.

Alex S.
Portsmouth, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
See comments enclosed. Staff did not communicate, was rude, and knowingly caused further damage to our vehicle without asking first.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I am sorry that you feel your experience was not what it could have been, After finding 2 nails in the tires and including the dangerous one in the sidewall of one of the tires i had asked your partner if a tire road hazard warranty had been purchased and he was unsure, i went and called the 2 companies that we sell and it was found that no policy had been purchased, i then offered 2 different tires prices that we had in stock to give him an option. He made the choice and we installed the new tire and we removed the charges for the rotate and balance ( an additional $40 ). I know this was unexpected event, I felt the safety of the client was paramount and the risk of a tire blowout and any moment could have risk injury to him or other drivers on the road. I am sorry that you feel that i was rude or unprofessional as i have been in my postion for a long time and i have developed a very strong relationship with all my valued customers and i hope that you and your partner will continue servicing your vehicles with us as we appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to earn it.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
Gross
My “bumper to bumper” coverage I bought for extra money didn’t cover the replacement of a simple part that causes my car not to start when I use the push button. Then when I came to pick up my car after not getting it fixed, French fries were smushed into my floor mats and trash from fast food was left on the driver seat. A panel was left off and laying on the floor and wires were exposed. I also overheard them telling another customer who was getting work done that they couldn’t find his keys so they were giving him a loaner car!!!! Absolutely insane and unprofessional!!!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/28/2019

I apoligize that you had a poor experience, the term bumper to bumper should never be used when referring to any warranties but i know it happens, anytime one is purchased for anything that comes with a warranty especially cars there usually is a very long paragraph that has " whats not covered " , thats what i advise everyone should look at when making the decision to purchase an extended warranty. The comment about the food shoukd never had happened as i instruct all of my people even if they have to go on a test drive it is just for that to either test it to duplicate the concern and after repairs are completed, never should they be taking the car to lunch or thru a drive-thru. I will take action with this and re-iterate that to me staff, Thank you for bringing that to my attention. We do appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Alexander B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible experience.
I had to return to the dealership on 3 separate occasions a new tire (stock tires sold with the vehicle), tail light assembly (told the advisor from the beginning that I did not believe it was the bulb due to the periodic nature of the signal working occasionally), and a vehicle inspection. I spent a total of 8.5 hours and had 3 appointments. I began the process of getting issues taken care of at the beginning of August and set my appointment for the first available day in mid-September. Nothing of note was accomplished on this day despite being at the dealership for 3 hours, and I was told that the tire would have to be ordered. The tire was installed on the next visit, at the end of September, but I was told at this point that the tail light assembly for my 2015 Veloster was not in stock. Because of the slowness of the service and the inability to complete the work in a timely manner, I was given a failed inspection. I made a verbal agreement with the advisor at the completion of my second appointment to return the following Saturday in order to get the tail light assembly installed and to redo the state inspection. I received a call mid-week from the advisor, who apparently had forgotten of the agreement to return to the dealership on Saturday and instead offered me a date mid-month if I could drop the vehicle off or at the end of the month if I waited as usual. Both of these dates would be beyond the limits of the rejection sticker, which should not have been issued in the first place had the advisor been thorough in taking care of these relatively minor issues from the get-go... a new tire (stock), a warranty part replacement, and an inspection. Instead, I spent 8.5 hours of my time and had to take off from work twice (and nearly a third time) to ensure that my Hyundai was taken care of. This experience makes me seriously reconsider taking my car to Priority for any future service or purchasing a vehicle from Priority in any capacity in the future.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that it took more than 1 visit to get your vehicle to pass state inspection requirements, I do realize that at times parts are not readily available which could require a 2nd trip but should not have taken 3 trips and including the total amount of hours you referenced. I will insure this does not happen again to you or any other of our valued clients, Thank you for bringing this to my attention as i will get with my team including parts and service staff. WE appreciate your business and always wnat the opportunity to continue earning it.

LJ
Lauren J.
Poquoson, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Not what I came to expect with Priority
I wasn't kept up to date with my vehicle's repair. I had to bring it back a second day because it was even seen the first day for my appointment. I showed up to pick it up at the end of the day only to be told it wasn't seen. The staff I experienced was unprofessional, talking poorly of one another in front of customers, and making flippant remarks to costumers. For being a repeat Priority car buyer...this experience left me with a bad taste.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/24/2019

I apoligize for not providing an exceptional experience on this visit that you had come to expect from us, I know that we are better than that, I have met with my team and this experience that you shared will not happen again to you or any other of our valued clients. I hope that we will have the opportunity to comtinue earning your business as we do value and appreciate it.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Sell great service no so great
Sell great service slow. Plan on spending the day
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that your service experience was not exceptional during this visit, We do make every effort to get all of our valued clients in and out of the shop every day as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service issues is my only complaint thus far. I am new to Hyundai but my first experience was not a pleasant one.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, Our online appointment site option for waiting has been resolved and going forward depending on availability should work for you on your next visit. We appreciate your business and we hope to provide an exceptional service visit on future services.

Portsmouth, VA
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Unnecessry work
Took me 2019 Tucson with less than 20k in for a oil change left sending $300.00 for a 4 wheel alignment & a throttle body service, & a $25.00 charge for a tire rotation when it should have been $19.95 recommended by the service rider.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I know that speaking with your husband after you had authorized the services i did offer some incentives as i did not want you to have a feeling that you were pushed into the decision as he said you felt. We advise on services that the vehicles require based on time or mileage in addition to observations that we see during our free mutli-point inspection. The ultimate decision on the purchase is in our valued clients hands. We appreciate your business and always want the opportuinity to earn it.

BG
Barbara G.
Norfolk, VA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Better
I never had a problem here before and hope it was a accident I slipped through the cracks. I love Priority dealerships and bought a New Hyundai yesterday.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ridiculous/ time wasted
I had an appointment in the a.m. it was never kept and car was never touched. The next day I called early to let them know car should be a priority and was told it was second in line. Again told it would be 12:00 then told 3:00. I didn’t get out until 6:00.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2019

I am so sorry that we did not commuincate to you the status or keep  or that you recieved inacurate information of a completion time during this visit, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it. Please ask for me on your next service visit and i will insure that your expercience will be exceptional and meet your expectations.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor service
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2019

I apoigize for the experience you recieved during this service visit, I was glad to have had the opporyunity to catch our mistake and allow me to get your vehicle fixed the next day and offer you a car during the repair, I know that it was an inconvience for you as you wanted to ride your bike that day. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it. PLease get me involved on your next service visit and i will ensure it goes alot more smoothly. And good luck on the sale of the bike, Still have my feelers out for you.

Retha S.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Wait Time
Had an appointment for 11 am car was not ready until 6 pm
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that you were not provided an exceptional experince. Our scheduling reservations are based on clients who drop off during the day and pick up later in the day and the clients that decide to wait for thier vehicles, We strive to get all of our valued clients completed before the end of each business day. Clients that are waiting for their vehicles that need basic services  are normally done within 1-1/2 hours, The clients that drop off we promise to have done by end of business that day. These vehicles get cordinated within the shop throughout the day. We do value your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

AL
Andre L.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
OIL LEAK DIAGNOSIS
Despite never seeing any oil leaks on my driveway, dealership recommended Oil Leak Diagnosis after a scheduled oil change on 07/22/2019. Prior to Oil Leak Diagnosis service on 08/27/2019, there was no issue with oil leaking from my Santa Fe. After the Oil Leak Diagnosis (which were inconclusive and futher work recommended ), oil started leaking from from Santa Fe and has been ever since. Took vehical back to dealer ship today to have them verify any/all components there were look at for leak dianosis were properly secured but the only components that were check were oil drain and and filter that had absolutely nothing to do with Oil Leak Diagnosis. In the paper work I received for today's visit the Service Advisor stated "Customer States wants oil drain plug and filter check for tightness" when a actually ask to have components that were looked at for leaks tightened. They also said I said "It wasn't Leaking this bad before" when I said it never leaked on my driveway before at all.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that you were not provided an exceptional experience. I looked at the undercarriage of your 2002 Santa Fe, The only leak was the previously discussed severe leak from the differental that was declined to have repaired. The oil change was performed with no issues upon inspection. If you do decide to have the leaks repaired i would be more the acceptable to discuss a reasonable price for repairs. We do value your business and always want the opportunity to earn it

PW
Patricia W.
2015 Hyundai Accent
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
To long for a minor repair of replacing a battery

Michelle C.
Cape Charles, VA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Inconsistent, tense atomoshpere at service counter.
Sometimes it is good, more times than not, not so good

Megan B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Megan
If you want to waste a day waiting on your car, get your service here. If you value your time, go elsewhere!