Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

Continue reading recommended reviews

Jason C.
Chesapeake, VA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
EXTREMELY UNETHICAL SERVICE WRITER
My wife took our 2016 Sonata (off-lease purchased from same dealership 4 months earlier with 36k miles) to get the 35/36k service done. The service writer recommended $500.00 in service items and my wife said that she would have to consult with me. Upon viewing the recommended service items, I pulled the factory maintenance schedule from the glovebox and determined that these items were not recommended for this car, at any interval. I paid a visit to the service writer to determine his logic; there was none. He kept dancing around the issue, blaming it on his dealership’s policy. However, all I saw from the policy was to inspect these things. He recommended completion without inspection. This is NOT a result of Priority Auto Group’s, nor Hyundai’s questionable business practices; they’re his. Only thing Priority needs to do is keep an eye out for unethical hires.

LP
Leighton P.
01/29/2019
Very Difficult to Buy the Car I want
I found dealing with this dealership extremely frustrating. I never found it so difficult in having a dealership work with the customer, and then facilitating me parting with my money. I am serious, have the money ready, and know the car I want but no one is really willing to work with me in getting the car I want. We haven't even talked price yet, and it is almost impossible for me to buy the car I want. The only thing out of the dealership's mouth so far is that when the car that I want comes in in a month or so there are no guarantees that I will get the rebates that Hyundai is offering to all other customers. So in other words, because I want a specific vehicle, and although they will not order a car for me, I am not guaranteed Hyundai's rebates/and or pricing that I see now on the same/similar vehicles. I am in the military and a commanding officer of many people and I will be sure to share my experiences so far with all the people in my charge and that I deal with so they know how bad the customer service has been so far.

Danielle C.
Virginia Beach, VA
08/02/2018
NEVER DEAL WITH HYUNDAI
We leased a Hyundai, paid on time every month, paid for extra insurance through their leasing company. Returned the car on time in good condition, paid the $400. To turn the car in-just because we weren’t buying it or leasing another. Our extra insurance covered the scratches. Now they hit our credit b/c I won’t pay taxes on a vehicle I don’t have!! WORST COMPANY EVER!!

BA