Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.0113634/5Overall Rating 4.0113634/5Overall Rating 4.0113634/5Overall Rating 4.0113634/5rating 4.0113634
Overall Rating 2.42045/5Overall Rating 2.42045/5rating 2.42045rating 2.42045rating 2.42045

SG
Steve G.
Elizabeth City, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Assistant Finance Manager and Sales Rep
Excellant customer services, extremely pleasant buying experience. In addituin, sale Rep took time to show us how to remove my wife 2018 Wrangler Sport while we wait to see finance for my new 2017 Rubicon 2dr purchase. Thank you for your friendly buying services. We will definetly buy our next Jeep from Hall Jeep again. Highly recommend to all Jeep Owners to purchase grim Luke.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Theyre cool
Ive only had one issue here and they did everything possible to make it better and now i love bringing my car here

MK
Mary K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Inspection
I had as always a good experience. Justin Williams is awesome! He takes the guess work away!! I have my entire family here. Thank you for always treating us as family.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Use of Time
Just time to check the showroom & lot, talk to Alan, read e-mail before oil/filter change & tire rotation completed.

Judith W.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and hardly any wait time.
Friendly clientele. Greeted with a smile. Waiting room very pleasant. Was surprised at how quickly my state inspection was done and oil change completed.

Priority Hyundai
Greeted pleasantly, service was prompt. Provided with info on what is covered in next service.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service visit, We appreciate your business

LP
Laurence P.
Suffolk, VA
Outstanding
I purchased my 2017 Elantra from Priority in mid 2016 and have taken it back to Priority for regular maintenance ever since. The folks there have always made me feel welcome and treated my more than fairly. They bend over backwards to make sure that I am happy with their work. They deserve an attaboy!

Thank you for the 5 star review, We appreciate your business

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Came in for oil change and tire rotation and everything went smooth.

GD
George D.
Great people
From Jessie greeting me when I pulled in to Bob (Service Advisor), a pleasure to do business with. It's nice to go somewhere where the employees are always nice and don't act like you are bothering them.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Jesse, Bob and your service experienances, We appreciate your business

Carlene S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The Sales Associate was very helpful.
The Sales Associate listened to my concerns, and he did his best to have them resolved.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your visit, We appreciate your business

FW
Fonda W.
Always get great service at Priority Hyundai
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice words about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Tameka B.
2007 Hyundai Accent
World Class Service
My experience on my recent visit was great. I would recommend the Priority Hyundai Service Team to everyone.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

good dealer
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

CF
Cheryl F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service experience, We appreciate your business

CT
Caulbert T.
Providence Forge, VA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle from Priority and always received great service. Priority is the preferred dealer for serving my car. I lived 75 miles from the dealer and the trip is worth the drive.
Forgot to mount the next oil change sticker on the vehicle.

Ann M.
Love My Hyundai Team
Friendly and professional staff. Easy and convenient to schedule appointments online. I would highly recommend this location

Thank you..

Janet D.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service rep suggested a 15,000 mile package (i.e. change filters, rotate tires), which I took advantage of to keep my car in good condition. I had intended to drop my car off and pick it when work was completed, however circumstances changed and I requested to wait for my car. Since the work was planned in the schedule as a "drop off" the service rep suggested I take the shuttle home. I only had to wait a few minutes for the shuttle and the driver was very nice.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We appreciate your business

WJ

SP
Sherri P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Service Manager
Jackie Ramos is the nicest service manager I have ever dealt with. She is an honest straight shooter with a friendly personality. I admire her work ethic and will continue to come to Priority because of her.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Jackie and your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Jason C.
Friendly and flexible
The team was really flexible to my schedule and needs. They made it easy to drop off and pick up the car when I needed to.