Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5Overall Rating 4.0326109/5rating 4.0326109
Overall Rating 2.42391/5Overall Rating 2.42391/5rating 2.42391rating 2.42391rating 2.42391

Kenneth S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great!

WL
William L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Informative, prompt, friendly
Same as above..very happy with the experience

Maurice H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Attitude, service and environment!
Jeff, the Service Representative was pleasant, thorough, not pushy and effective.
The waiting room was bright, clean, inviting and provided a wonderful atmosphere
for the time spent waiting for my car to be serviced.
I was especially grateful that I could get an appointment(even for a free Oil Change) in a timely manner in spite of my
last minute call to the Service Department.
CUDOS

Great cars and Great Service
Friendly staff, great service and support for my vehicle.

K
K

CL
Cheryl L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
The people
I always get great service at Priority. They go the extra mile!

LG
Lakisha G.
Oil change / recalls
Great and fast service !!!

Angela B.
Staff is very friendly
The staff is very friend and the communication is exceptional ...
Thank You!

GE
Gia E.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendly Environment
Every time I come to get my car service I always receive great service. It’s a very warm and welcoming dealership!

RJ
Rhonda J.
Excellent customer service
Everything from, reminder text of upcoming appointment, to prompt service, you cozy lounge to await your service, to their recommendations and notification of what to expect for my next appointment. Overall wonderful experience.

'15 sonata recall
Brought in for computer recall and service (oil change) Was told about 2 1/2 hours but was done in hour! Very pleased with customer service, especially doorman/check-in guy.

Monya S.
Fast affordable service
Jeff is awesome sauce always willing to go above and beyond to meet all my expectations. The staff is supper nice and friendly and always welcoming. I recommend priority Hyundai greenbrier to everyone.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! and your kind words towards the staff. We truly appreciate it. We greatly look forward to your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Priority means Excellence
Car was ready very quickly.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! and your kind words. We truly appreciate it. We greatly look forward to your next service visit.

DE

Thanks

Judith L.
Newport News, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was so patient and answered all of my questions.

Laura B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Was treated with courtesy from the time I dropped the car off. Ms. Jaclyn Ramos explained everything clearly and my vehicle was ready before I expected. Also want to mention that the shuttle is very convenient and I would like to thank the young man who drove the van. Thank you Ms Ramos!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We truly appreciate it. We greatly look forward to your next service visit.

RK
Robert K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Better than their usual TERRIBLE service.
Waiting time still seems very long for a standard state inspection, oil change, and check on a leak. Over 2 hours, but that is much better than the usual 3+ wait I've experienced in the past.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. We have been working hard to improve the customer experience and the time it takes to complete services. We hope to serve you even better on the next visit.

Newport News, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Well I love all the employees
Patience is the best way to describe service. It's better to wait a little long to make sure they get it right then to rush and then u come back in a 2nd time cause they felt rushed.