Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5rating 4.011234
Overall Rating 2.41573/5Overall Rating 2.41573/5rating 2.41573rating 2.41573rating 2.41573

LC
Linda C.
Excellent customer service
Jenee Julius proved exceptional customer service on my recent visit to have my car inspection and brake service done on my 2014 Hyundai Sonata. She explained the time frame of how long it would take to have the service completed. I was really impressed when she canevto find me to tell me my car would be ready in a few minutes as I had stepped outside. She was a pleasure to work with and hope she will be my representative next time I have any service work done. Thanks to Jenee Julius!

Manteo, NC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
My service agent Jackie is awesome. She is friendly, efficient, and she always greets me with a smile.

OD
Oscar D.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I bought my veracruz in 2007.Every time I go for service they made feel like a friend . When I ask questions, they always answer me in a satisfactory way.
I can consider my self very fortunate to have a service supervisor since 2007 who are very professional and very mindful of my needs and safety when operating my veracruz .At present
Jaclyn Ramos is my service supervisor. She is very knowledgeable about my Vera Cruz She suggest and explains
what needs to be done..

Jasmine H.
Elizabeth City, NC
love!
awesome service

Joseph D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Staff
It is a shame that there isn't a priority dealership near Hilltop in Va Beach.

Thank you for the review and feedback, We appreciate your business

Ben M.
Norfolk, VA
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
"Eh" Experience
Service took far too long for a water pump fix. Essentially, an ENTIRE WEEK. However, the staff was very courteous and did not charge me for a few additional minor repairs because the service took so long.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that the services took longer than what was expected due to the part for your 2005 Santa Fe not being available locally and had to be ordered from the warehouse, We appreciate your business

NC
Nicholas C.
Service for oil change
Came in for oil change all went as expected
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service visit, We appreciate your business

Newport News, VA
SERVICE
I'd rather not say.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that we could not get any help from Hyundai concerning the replacement of your battery on your 2012 Sonata. We appreciate your business and thank you for the nice comments about Justin.

RJ
Rodney J.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2018 Category: Service
It is prompt and so friendly service. The staff are professionals and enjoy helping. They keep you informed with what's going on.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about the team and your service experiences, We appreciate your business

Jessica P.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Family
The type of business that makes me feel comforted even when I leave after service.

Thank you for the review and feedback, We appreciate your business

AJ
Andrea J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I was able to schedule state inspection and oil change through the Priority Hyundai website on Thursday for a Saturday appointment. I dropped the car off with no wait in line, and got a text and phone call when the work was complete. No waiting in line at all!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We appreciate your business

PK
Pamela K.
Maintenance
Appointments only work with drop off.

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your business

Great
Great job!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

AJ

Roger F.
Norfolk, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
What goes in "Review Title"?
My service advisor, Ms Ramos
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about Jackie, We appreciate your business and its always good to see you.

OT
Olu T.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service. Long Wait time despite appt. Absolutely not worth the visit.
Classic example of Dealership rip off
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I see that we have told you back in 2016 when it was brought in that the screen needed to be replaced and you had declined the repair at that time, so im not sure why you would have spent the money to diagnose it again for the same results. Im sorry that you feel "dealerships" are rip offs as we dont conduct our business that way and our clients are all treated with care and respect, as far as the wobble comment it was not brought up in any discussion with the advisor and based on a visual inspection nothing was noticed. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to earn it from our valued clients.

NL
Nolan L.
Courtland, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Execelent Service department
ALL of the Service Writers are on top of their game. Service is done as quickly as possible with NO MISTAKES! My wife and I have 2 Hyundais and have NEVER has to return for correction of a service issue. ALL WORK has been 100 percent reliable and error free.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Donna B.
Service with a Smile!
As usual, everyone was great! My wait was a little longer than I expected (I was 10 mins late for my appointment) but still within a timely manner otherwise would have given 5 stars. Thanks for the great service!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your visit, We appreciate your business

Land O Lakes, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer reps are great!
Great service and professional attitudes.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the nice words about the team, We appreciate your business

Cynthia M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Recent Visit
This visit was pretty straightforward. It was time for a state inspection and with a little over 14,000 miles on the vehicle, I decided to get the 15,000 mile check since it also covered a few other things I usually get done annually. No problems. I was in and out within a couple hours and had the rest of my day. That made me very happy. Service team was very courteous and helpful.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experience, We appreciate your business