Priority Hyundai Greenbrier

SP
Subhash P.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
I don’t remember advisors name but he was a nice guy. Everything was on time. Explained me what needs to be done and came to me quick as soon as work was done. Respectful person
SARAH T. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/28/2020

EM
Elaine M.
11/25/2020
Not real mechanics...
I took my 2012 Veloster in for service. With the problems I described they came up with I need to replace my transmission, to the tune of $3600-$5000. And that was just the estimate, so we all know it would have ended up being much more than that. I decided to get a second opinion from transmission people so I had my car towed to AAMCO Chesapeake. What the figured out was that it was a problem with my actual shifter. And with that and Everton else they did i ended up only paying almost $1500. This leads me to believe that they are not real mechanics or they just don't even know how to read their own diagnostic computers. If I had paid the $4500 PLUS for the new transmission, that still would not have fixed my problem. And I would've still not had a working car. So glad I got a second estimate! I will never go to Priority again!
SARAH T. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/27/2020

We appreciate your business and feedback.

Robert B.
Moyock, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Recall on car
Got notice of recall , made appt. Dropped car off , recall done in record time. Smooth process .. Thank you.

Elizabeth City, NC
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Good
It’s was good

RL
Robert L.
11/22/2020
Great service from Jackie, Sarah, and the whole crew!
On Saturday Nov.14th I brought my 2013 Sonata in for repair work on my rear lights.They did what they thought was necessary and off I went, On the 20th I noticed the lights were not working again; Knowing that I would be travelling on Thanksgiving,I really needed to get the problem fixed. Jackie n Sarah fit me in on the 21st, got the problem fixed, and Sarah even drove me home while the car was being fixed.Great service!!!! They also gave me credit for the first service.I will be back!!!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Review
SARAH T. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/21/2020

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Priority Hyundai 1st Service
Easy scheduling. Timely and easy drop off. Informed of addition repair needed. Returned on time as promised.
SARAH T. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your feedback!

GF
Gina F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
Great review from start to finish. I dropped my car off and put my keys in the drop box. First thing in the morning service called me to touch base to clarify the service I was having. As soon as the car was completed they called me to inform me that my car was completed and could pick it up. Ken did a great job.

11/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service al always
Top notch

Priority Hyundai
Thank you for a great experience while I recently waited for my Tuscan State Inspection & Oil Change. Check in was easy, customer service readily greated me and went over before & after car history. Customer care specialist was respectful and kept me informed.. I walked the grounds with a dealer answering all my questions with no pressure!
Thank you again...well done!

Priority Hyundai Chesapeake
Awesome service

Richard S.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quality work
I have been bringing my Hyundai to this dealership for over five years. They provide the level of service I expect:
- Friendly staff
- Quality and complete work
- Work is performed in the amount of time estimated
- They provide recommendations
- They had a shuttle service before the COVID pandemic
- Prices are typical dealer-level prices

I recommend them.

TA
The A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Over the top
Could not have been any happyer
SARAH T. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/17/2020

DA
Deborah A.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Vehicle Care
Service was a breeze. In and out in less than an hour! Great job!
SARAH T. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/17/2020