Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.0219776/5Overall Rating 4.0219776/5Overall Rating 4.0219776/5Overall Rating 4.0219776/5rating 4.0219776
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Jeffrey R.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Finished ahead of schedule
I took my car in for an oil change and for a recall issue. I was told that it would take two hours so they suggested I leave it and have someone pick me up. I decided to wait and the work was done ahead of schedule by 30 minutes. A pleasant surprise...Jaclyn is always very courteous and polite...service with a smile! Thanks for the prompt service and getting me on my way.

Debra M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai service
This is my second Hyundai and I’ve always enjoyed great service from the Priority team. My daughter & daughter-in-law also love their Hyundais! Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to all.

LT
Laleeta T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and professional
Justin Williams provided outstanding customer service. He was detailed in explaining the service that was being provide. He should be commended

BT
Brian T.
Justin Williams and Joshua
The online service form had too many mile intervals/options for the mileage I was at. Luckily Justin, the Service Advisor, was very prompt and explained the options available to me. Josh, the Shuttle Driver, was also very prompt and ready to go---both to and from the dealership. Both of these employees deserve kudos for their customer service skill!

TD
Thomas D.
Good
Good

JE
Jaime E.
Makes you feel welcomed
None

GG
Gertrude G.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
They are well organized and efficient.
I was not pleased that I had a two hour wait for my service that day, but no one is perfect. So, I went home.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, We appreciate your business

EP
Edward P.
Edgewater, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil service
Good fast service.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

AA
Abolore A.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service
I have had my car for 1 year and only have had it serviced at Hyundai Greenbriar, Chesapeake, VA. Service has been excellent and have not had any major concerns since taking my car for servicing. I will continue to use them for servicing my car.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

CF
Cynthia F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service, professionalism and staff personality are an asset.
Cynthia F.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about the team and your service experience, We appreciate your business

Always great
Amazing service each visit
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was great and got my car at my convenience.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the nice comments, We appreciate your business and loyalty

...
Friendly staff, but the issue wasn’t completely resolved.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that a 2nd trip needs to be made to resolve the issue, Please get with me or call me at your convienance so we can explore some options to ensure your complete satisfaction. We appreciate your business and loyalty

VM
Valerie M.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Dissapointed
The actual car repair, very good. Customer service, terrible. I was talked to like I was a petulant child and that I didn't understand. I was just told that I was going to have to deal and then given a car that was fixed, but with a dirty new tire and a dirty car even after they new they had messed up. Terrible customer service and I would not recommend this to anyone because they do not deserve the treatment that I got.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that we did not provide an exceptional experience in addition to getting the replacement tire cleaned up after installation. Im glad i had the opportunity to step in and give you a complementary loaner vehicle while we ordered and installed the new tire due to the damage to the old tire. We appreciate your business.

VT
Victor T.
great service
Timely swrvice

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sales department is great service department needs improvement.
Fair to midland
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that we did not keep you updated during the serviceing of your vehicle in a timely manner, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Wonderful place
This place is wonderful and the staff is nice. They do work as quickly as they can.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for the nice words about the team and your service experience, We appereciate your business

PE
Paul E.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
RIepresentative Jeffery Bryner was great
He really Went the extra mile to assist me.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about Jeff and your service visit, We appreciate your business

11/09/2018 Category: Service
I was kept continually apprised of the work on my car. The car was completed before I requested it be complete.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
The people
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning the taem, We appreciate your business