Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.03061/5Overall Rating 4.03061/5Overall Rating 4.03061/5Overall Rating 4.03061/5rating 4.03061
Overall Rating 2.36735/5Overall Rating 2.36735/5rating 2.36735rating 2.36735rating 2.36735
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

GJ
Gregory J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep and timely service.
Great overall job.

Michael S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Jaclyn was great. If I had my own business now, I would try to take her. She has the best customer service.

KD
Karen D.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Beyond nice!
My service advisors bend over backwards to make sure my car and I are well taken care of. Jaclyn is great.

Richard C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and loved the emailed maintance report!

CL
Carshena L.
Great overall service
I’m always happy with the service I get here!!!

Jerry B.
Great Customer service
I enjoy the quick service I receive when I drop my car off at Priority Hyundai Greenbrier. They are always friendly. They backup their service warranties.

Shari S.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Priority does a great job of taking care of this customer. The staff are polite and friendly. When I've had an issue they took care of it...no problem.

Andrew M.
Suffolk, VA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Before coming here I was getting poor service at Hall Hyundai! Love priority Hyundai!!!

Melissa D.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Friendly customer service.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality service even w/ walk-in service.
Courteous and professional customer service was experienced from start to finish. Timely service to my vehicle was also greatly appreciated!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Still waiting
I made 3 visits (4+ hours, 2+ hours and 2+ hours) for the same issue and it's still not fixed. :-(
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 03/18/2019

I am very sorry for the difficulties you had with you service. We will be in contact to discuss the needed repairs and hope to rersolve the issue.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
Very please with the service.

Cheryl C.
Used Car Jitters
We purchased a "certified used car". After our first scheduled service, we began having problems with the air conditioning system. It took a while to find the problem, however, after they pin-pointed the real issue the AC was replaced and the car has been heating and cooling as designed. Persistence was the key.

Diane W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review of recent service
My service advisor (Jaclyn Ramos) is the absolute best! She explains everything in detail and advises me of major items coming up for service prior to their due date (makes budgeting easier). The work is always completed on time.

John A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good warranty work
My service rep, Jeff kept me informed and the car is fixed.

Christopher C.
Portsmouth, VA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Location and convenience, very accommodating
Very pleased with the service I receive everytime I come here. The associates are always pleasant and accommodate my every need.

Best service advisor
Best service

Norfolk, VA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service!
I called the dealership the day before and I was told over the phone that I didn’t need to make an appointment. I went in the next morning, and found that to not be true, so he told me that he would try his best to fit me in. By the end of the day my car was seen and was worked on the next morning. I am very satisfied!

Suffolk, VA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The shuttle driver was great.
He was. Cheerful and efficient, he even called to check on me that afternoon.

The service tech was able to quickly diagnose and fix my car's problem. That was good.

The service advisor that decided that once she couldn't upsell me on services I didn't bring the car in for, that I was no longer worthy of the dealership's time? Yeah, okay. That left a bad taste.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 03/18/2019

I am very sorry for your poor service experience, I appreciate your feed back and will look into this further. Thank you.

Gates, NC