Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38
4.4

Overall Rating 4.0091722/5Overall Rating 4.0091722/5Overall Rating 4.0091722/5Overall Rating 4.0091722/5rating 4.0091722
Overall Rating 2.29358/5Overall Rating 2.29358/5rating 2.29358rating 2.29358rating 2.29358
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Melissa B.
Plymouth, NC
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Great people

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service Personal
The service team is friendly at Priority Hyunda on Military Highway in Chesapeake. From checking in to checking out, the team’s goal is to be efficient .

Service oil change
Jackie was fantastic as always

great service department
great service

Charles S.
Chesapeake, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service.
Vehicle was service and ready at time requested.

JN
John N.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great customer service.
I scheduled for my first scheduled maintaince and was to drop it off. I told the service writer that I would have to wait. She said it would be a few hours. I was surprise that in a little over a hour they told me I ready to go. That is what I call great service. Also love Priority for life. This dealership has always given me great service.

KH
Katherine H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great job
I went in for a oil change and mentioned a noise I was hearing. They knew what it was and fixed it while I waited. I could not as for better service.

David H.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Excellence
Always receive excellent results from the service writers and technicians ay Priority Hyundai. They are committed to providing a highly positive customer service experience and the succeed!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
State inspection!
Came to get my state inspection and some other services done. Joe was great helping get setup and then passed me over to Jackie to complete my paperwork. They were both thorough and answered all my questions.

Debra P.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
As a loyal Hyundai customer, we bring both our cars here. They are helpful and I appreciate they don't add on things to do to inflate the bill, in fact my last bill was less that quoted. Happy News. Shout out to Jackie, she's the best !!!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Polite and prompt service
They were very accommodating even though I had made an appt, then tried to cancel and go the following week. The night before my original appt I received a text reminder. My plans had changed again, so I texted back that I was coming for the original appt. I showed up and they took great care of me, even though I was a week early.

WA
Willie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance check. In and out in a timely manner. Staff were very pleasant and prompt.
Overall my visit was excellent.

Michael D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous , excellent work
Professional as always

Sidney C.
Recall work
Dealer did excellent job on several recalls, Briittney, Jackie and Jay provided updates and timely repair will definitely return to Priority for future service

Suffolk, VA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
I took my Hyundai in for 20,000 miles service and everything went great, my advisor Joe was awesome. I will be returning

TA
Todd A.
South Mills, NC
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always!!
Friendly staff and as always great service.

Jacquline L.
Portsmouth, VA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall
We appreciate the wonderful work they did on our. Hyundai,! Looking like brand new again! Thanks a lot for the care given to our car!

AD
Adam D.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service and all around experience
Jaclyn my service advisor is amazing and goes over and beyond to insure her customers needs are met! Love having her as my service advisor!

Great
Priority Hyundai kept in touch with me about what was going on with my vehicle. The car sounded, drove, and looked outstanding. I am very pleased with the service, and the vehicle drop off is very convenient for me since I work odd shifts and can drop my vehicle when I get off work to have it at the dealers in the am.

LD