Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

WC
Wright C.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Getting an appointment when needed
overall an appointment is hard to get what if you have an emergency? That's my only disappointment

JV
Juneifure V.
Hampton, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Jenny
Servicing wait time was less than that given upon arrival.

Marlyn D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Feel that they honestly care about customer satisfaction.
The service manager is setting a great example for the service writer to follow.

John S.
Windsor, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
They are all so nice and helpful.

PW
Phyllis W.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
great job
love the workers and staff

NR

Amy D.
Livingston, MT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and fast service. I would highly recommend Priority Hyundai Greenbrier to everyone.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Went in for yearly state inspection, oil change and tire rotation. I thought that I was going to wait for a long time, but it wasn’t that bad of a wait considering the time of my appointment. Facility was clean and the service was done without experiencing any issues. I’ll definitely be back.

EC
Erica C.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Help with a silly problem
I brought my car in for a tire issue that I couldn’t figure out. I felt a little silly that I couldn’t pin point the issue when making the appointment. When I showed up to drop off my car my service rep was super nice and understanding and my car was all fixed up with a software update too.

YP
Yolanda P.
Awesome customer service
AWESOME!++

James D.
Friendly service
Wait time was a little long, but we had a software update to install on out Sonata.

NH
Nancy H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Competed work in timely matter and were extremely friendly.
excellent work

WB
Walter B.
Customer Service!
Great Customer Service and my salesman (Bruce McNeil) is the best, someone who will guide through the process without any pressure to get you what you want.

TK
Teresa K.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Love my service writer!
Jacque makes sure my car is taken care of properly and keeps me informed.

Thomas B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
T b
Good job as usual

BT
Brian T.
Tire replacement
Tire needed replacement. Dealer checked that tire warranty was valid to ensure this would be a no-cost fix. Only issue I have is that the tire was inflated all the way to its upper maximum, way above its recommended pressure. So I had to adjust it when I returned home, which a customer shouldn’t have to do.

RD
Robert D.
1997 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2019 Category: Service
I didn't care for at first they ordered wrong parts for hinges for my car. Itold them I needed breakers for the 3 doors, but they ordered strikers.
all in all my doors do shut now and don't fly open. They did fix the loose door handle n/c. but tks. all went well. yes I will bring my car back in for repairs, unless you want to exchange my 97' elantra for a brand new elantra @ no cost. ha ha ha

HH
Howard H.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly people
People are there to help you

Martin R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Thank you for your fast and friendly service

Judith R.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Personal contact
Service consultant knows me by sight and takes the time to keep me informed as to the progress on my car.