Pro-Tow 24hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair

4.6

LJ
Leslie J.
03/29/2020
Great Service and Professional
Car broke down and had to be towed.
Matthew was professional and would not hesitate to use their services again.

J A.
02/23/2020
Waist of money
This folks suck.

Jesse M.
10/10/2019
Don't go with Pro Tow
Had my vehicle towed to firestone yesterday after it broke down in my driveway. Brandon the tow driver arrived. I have a very nice home in Lakeland Hills and am getting ready to put it up on the market. I have a curved driveway that can be tricky and advised Brandon that I should back out the vehicle before he tries to hook it up to avoid any trouble with going off the driveway into my hedged bushes. Brandon insisted that it wasn't necessary. He then proceeded to back my vehicle over my professionally hedged bushes while also simultaneously running over a thick wooden root that stuck out and made a lovely 16 inch dent and gash into the paint on my rear passenger side door. He then proceeded to say "oh yea that sucks" while non chalantly acting as though it was my problem. When I told him I was going to make a complaint he advised "it's not going to do anything".

I called the dispatcher right away and advised her that I wanted to make a formal complaint. She took my information and said I would be getting a call from a supervisor. They never called me. I called them back today and the same dispatcher said "you should be getting a call today".

These people are unprofessional to put it quite bluntly. My car was well taken care of and now it's got a huge gash and looks like crap. My hedged bushes I just spent $200 to have hedged are ruined and my house is supposed to be doing an open house. Save yourself the stress and go with someone else.

Jesse M.
10/10/2019
Don't go with Pro Tow

These people are unprofessional and assholes to put it quite bluntly. My car was well taken care of and is a 2018, now it's got a huge gash and looks like shit. My hedged bushes I just spent $200 to have hedged are ruined and my house is supposed to be doing an open house. Save yourself the stress and go with someone else.

John D.
Orting, WA
07/13/2019
Snake-like scandals
Wouldn't even allow me to get my high blood pressure medication, nor grandmother's ashes! Just make it completely impossible to retrieve ANYTHING vehicle, meds, ashes of a deceased family member, and all

J
James
11/07/2017 Category: Service
James said this business provided good service. They did as promised, at a reasonable price and on time.

L
Lucille
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Lucille said they were expensive.

AI
Angela I.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said there was nothing bad to say about this business.

H
Henok
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Henok said the business did the job and they arrived on time.

Roger S.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Roger said he was very professional. He is very cool and he did an awesome job. The price was pretty reasonable. He waited until they opened. It was about 10 minutes late but he didn't really ask them for a reason. He really didn't care when they showed up. Their name sounds expensive. He is not asking them to change their name. He had a good experience.

KK
Keith K.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Keith said they did a good job.

Joseph S.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said they couldn't fix the problem but they charged him $261. He wouldn't recommend them because the driver was pretty young and inexperienced.

James F.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
James said he appreciated the business was able to help him at 2:00 am.

M
Martin
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Martin said the guy who helped him was very helpful, knowledgeable, quick and did an awesome job.

Michael P.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Michael said he had to pay $1,000 for 15 minutes of work. He had no tow done, they worked on his trailer. His bill states $189 per hour but they only performed 15 minutes of work. The service was good but the cost does not fit at all. The driver took an additional hour to reach him than promised.