JI
Joann I.
Hacienda Heights, CA
08/12/2020 Category: Service
The people and the comfort of the facility. (Great)
I think I already gave my review in a previous question.

Susie C.
Monterey Park, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2020 Category: Service
First time inspection
Everything was satisfactory
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

I meant to say NEXT time we will work harder to get 5 stars from you. ^^

Walnut, CA
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Overall service was good and prompt.

Diamond Bar, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Visit for a quotation
The consultant was helpful and knowledgeable.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

Teresa M.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Very professional.
Every time I've been there, this dealership has provided excellent service. I will continue going there in the future.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

VM
Vivian M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Reset neglect
I’m always impressed and well satisfied, but this recent maintenance work forgot to reset my vehicles next service notification. Every time I start my vehicle a dash notice reminds me that service is needed, a little annoying
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

We appreciate your input.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused... Javer will contact you soon. He can help you to reset the reminder.  Or you can call him.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

Cerritos, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2020 Category: Service
good sevice
good service

Teresa M.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Service reminders.
Have always received great service and they inform me of service due.

La Puente, CA

Hacienda Heights, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/18/2020 Category: Service
service
oil change no problem. the noise on suspension on right rear tire area was not detected as issue, when it does squeak when going over bumps. As pending air filter part change, will have the issue looked at in more detail.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

La Puente, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Cleanliness
Individual differences among the sale advisors
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Diane G.
West Covina, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2020 Category: Service
I keep coming back😄
Clean facilities, mostly good experience with service staff, very pleased with experience and skills of mechanics, not just any shop understands inner workings of Genesis. Long term employee in service department is a true gem and asset to facility. Lounge use to have more amenities. Mistake in eliminating loyalty program. Joel kept his promise in updating me on status and extra service I wanted, kudos Joel.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

As for the loyalty cash program, we sent out the notification e mail for discontinuation. You still can use the left over loyalty cash.  And now we are offering improved discount plan directly to your repair so you don't need to wait for the points to get accumulated. Again, thank you for spending your own time and gave us the precious opinion.^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Oops! I meant to say we will work harder next time to get 5 stars from you. Lol...

La Habra, CA
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
They were very attentive and accommodating.
I received a free car wash as well.
The waiting room was very expansive with complimentary WiFi, pastries and coffee

Cheryl C.
Rowland Hghts, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Paperwork or not
Would appreciate not feeling uncomfortable because I have prepaid service and I never received my final paperwork on my last service visit. Joel told me it would be mailed to me but nothing yet. I like to have record of everything done to my car.