Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Workers drinking coffee.and having donut
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

Service Director

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Sad
Not what it used to be.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

I called sunbit myself.  They do not have 90 day no interest program.  Sunbit is statewide program and every participating dealership has same program. You can have 30 day grace period like regular credit card.  if you pay off the balance in 30 days, there is no interest. I will make sure all advisors to explain this clearly to our customers.

Jonathan C.
Rowland Heights, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/30/2019 Category: Service
🙁
Never had a complaint with service until I had to return my car because a spark plug had not been put in correctly. My car should've been checked before returned to me. Now this makes me uneasy about coming back.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

DA
Dukgi A.
Brea, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was done causing the oil leak. Can anyone do better than this?
They suggested to do throttle body service for my Sonata with 23K miles.
What kind of engine Hyundai make if that is the job has to be done.

That service includes a free oil change and after having the service done, I found the oil leak is happening from the bottom of the engine.

What a great service it ts!

AR
Anthony R.
West Covina, CA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait Times
If you’re looking to have scheduled maintenance done on your vehicle you may want to consider having to pay a little bit more If you want better service. My vehicle was service. I was very satisfied with the work performed, however, four hours is too long to wait for a simple oil change, tire rotation, and wheel alignment.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your input.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority but as you experienced, it is not always successful.
For a long wait, Saturday is kind of unpredictable.  When we have too many cars, we have to limit diagnostic work so we can try to finish regular maintenance customers, like you, in time.
We are trying to find better way to shorten the waiting time.

Please call me if i can help you in the future. My direct line is 626-581-5353.
Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing re scoring

GR
Genevieve R.
Chino Hills, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
reassessing problems
puente hills called me back to bring in my car to check for excessive oil burning in a short time. the test involves getting an oil change then testing every 1000 miles to gauge how much oil i've burned. i appreciate the concern and evaluation of the cars problem by jay. i will return and conduct further testing.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if I can help you in the future.
   We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us to help you out.
Please bring your car so we can start the test.

Upland, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They make it comfortable while you wait.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
usually have good service
I was let down by the rude response when I was just going to ask an estimated time of completion
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

MT
Melody T.
Pico Rivera, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Incomplete maintenance checks
Not happy with Hyundai at this time
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

La Puente, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Not good
Service report states that tires are charged up to factory spec. This is not true. I do not have any report for my vehicle, i do not know if that’s is true or not since my tires are not charged up and it states it has been charged.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

La Habra Heights, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Not such a tight ship.
When returned to me after basic servicing, my car had a rattle it didn't have before I dropped it off, requiring me to return it to be fixed, and while the rattle did disappear after they worked on it again, no valid explanation was given as to what had been done wrong or left undone.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hacienda Heights, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
I really don't want to go next time to do my service if I can find elsewhere. I used to like coming to this dealership for service maintenance because the service advisors were courteous, knowledge and communicate effectively and efficiently with customers. I did not get that exceptional service as before.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if you need service in the future.  I will make sure it will be a much better experience.  Thank you.

Upland, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
They don’t do what they say they do
They say they do a multi point inspection but they don’t. They say they check your tire pressure but don’t. My dash cam showed them doing absolutely nothing.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Thank you for filling out the survey.

Walnut, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service can be better
Customer services need to be better along with follow through
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I am sorry that we missed your attempts trying to communicate with us.  It probably went to my predecessor's e mail. I will fix that.  Please call me at 626)581-5300  Ext. 1187.  I will listen to you.  You can also e mail me at seank@phhyundai.com.  I check that e mail every hour.  Please visit us again.  We will do things right then.  Thank you for taking your time to finish the survey.

TC
Tom C.
Tempe, AZ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Trunk Latch
Jay followed up with my concern and provided he remedy immediately. This was the best experience I have had post service. I would highly recommend using Puente Hills Hyundai.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Trunk latch
Jay was awesome getting me in and out both visits. The problem I have is that the interior felt of the trunk was cut instead of pulling the pins out to repair. I am not a certified Hyundai mechanic and even I know how to do that. Very frustrated.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

I am sorry that our service does not meet your needs.  Please come back to see us.  we will do it right for you.  I am glad tp hear Jay was helpful ^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the re scoring.  Your kind wording is greatly appreciated.

La Habra, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Dpt are nice, upper management aren't the nicest people. Especially the CS rep - kind of a smartass.
Got an oil change and a car wash (for free), got my car back with the front license plate bent.
Sean K. from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I am sorry about the incident. Please give us a chance to serve you better next time.  Thank you for taking your time to give us review.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Awful experience
Took my car for my battery light going off and they never fixed he problem
Sean K. from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I am sorry that you had bad experience with us.  We will continue to improve ourselves to serve you better next time.  Thank you for taking time and gave us input.

Hacienda Heights, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Went to get my light fixed on a Saturday and get a refill on my wiper fluid. None of them was done correctly
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience.
I would like the opportunity to make it right and ask that you please contact me directly. You can reach me by phone or by the email to chanp@phhyundai.com. Thank you once again for taking the time to let me know about your experience

Michael L.
Redlands, CA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Upselling unnecessary services
Generally speaking the services this dealership is good except upselling the services to almost everyone customer.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Hi Mr.Lee,

Richard R.
West Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Navigation not working properly
The navigation has been to the service dept. three times and is still not working properly.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/24/2018

Hi Richard,

BJ
Bryan J.
Brea, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2018 Category: Service
One Bad Experience
Been here many times and never had an issue. This time I was told I needed a service that it turns out I didn't. Felt taken advantage of, and instead of giving a refund, they said it could be made up to me in the future. We'll see.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018