CD
Chevelle D.
Covina, CA
07/22/2020 Category: Service

07/22/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate all the hard work Jay does to accommodate my crazy schedule and he always takes good care of me!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

We appreciate the re scoring. we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.^^

SV
Stephanie V.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Took care of my recall
I came in for an ABS recall on my Hyundai, service tech took care of my appointment quickly and without any issue. In the process, I asked about the steering coupling recall from a year prior. The service tech took a look to see if it needed changing and he recommended that it did. If it goes on without changing it could further damage the steering column. I understand this is a job that needs to happen as part of maintenance on my car, even though it wasn't broken, my husband went ahead and changed it out himself. If you are not handy with car repairs, then I recommend you let the pros handle it. The service here is good, they pay attention to any needs that arise and are quick to make you feel valued and cared for.

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Always trying to sell you something else
Came in for a recall on my Hyundai, and I asked about the steering coupling recall from a year prior. The service tech said, “let me take a look see if it needs changing.” He came back in and said, “yes, you want to replace it, specially before it causes more damage to your steering column, it’ll only be $400.” I passed on it, bought the part myself for $9 and went to change it, only to find out the coupling was perfectly fine. Hmmmm Saved myself those $400.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your input.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused... Jae will contact you soon.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

Roderick S.
West Covina, CA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
rude manager
The manager apologized for the incident described previously and has promised to restore some of the benefits that had been promised to me when I initially bought my vehicle.He also threw in a bonus for goodwill.I hope everything will be fine from now on although I have some doubts based on previous experience.I'm giving a qualified 5 star rating for now.

09/30/2019 Category: Service
rude manager
Took my car so they can replace engine for burning too much oil.Picked it up and check engine light was on and passenger rear view mirror was scraped.I was told I was a liar for daring to report the scrape,but finally ,the manager agreed to fix it by painting it over.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

La Puente, CA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Only issue was the service on my vehicle, it needs to be inspected before releasing to customer.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you again for agreeing to re score.

PA
Peter A.
San Gabriel, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I’ve though I had a good experience at this Dealership with my Daughters car and came back all the way from Rancho Cucamonga. Next time I feel like I should go to a dealer closer to me. Now that I look back at both services they were both recalls and we ended paying labor costs.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.
If I may say something though.... We did not charge any labor for your recall.  Rodent damage is not covered under warranty and there is not much we can do.

Regardless, if you feel the experience at our department was unpleasant, it is our fault.
Please call me if I can help you in the future. My direct line is 626-581-5353.
Thank you again for filling out the survey and agreeing to re score.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Workers drinking coffee.and having donut
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Sad
Not what it used to be.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

I called sunbit myself.  They do not have 90 day no interest program.  Sunbit is statewide program and every participating dealership has same program. You can have 30 day grace period like regular credit card.  if you pay off the balance in 30 days, there is no interest. I will make sure all advisors to explain this clearly to our customers.

Jonathan C.
Rowland Heights, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/30/2019 Category: Service
?
Never had a complaint with service until I had to return my car because a spark plug had not been put in correctly. My car should've been checked before returned to me. Now this makes me uneasy about coming back.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

DA
Dukgi A.
Brea, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was done causing the oil leak. Can anyone do better than this?
They suggested to do throttle body service for my Sonata with 23K miles.
What kind of engine Hyundai make if that is the job has to be done.

That service includes a free oil change and after having the service done, I found the oil leak is happening from the bottom of the engine.

What a great service it ts!

AR
Anthony R.
West Covina, CA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait Times
If you’re looking to have scheduled maintenance done on your vehicle you may want to consider having to pay a little bit more If you want better service. My vehicle was service. I was very satisfied with the work performed, however, four hours is too long to wait for a simple oil change, tire rotation, and wheel alignment.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your input.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority but as you experienced, it is not always successful.
For a long wait, Saturday is kind of unpredictable.  When we have too many cars, we have to limit diagnostic work so we can try to finish regular maintenance customers, like you, in time.
We are trying to find better way to shorten the waiting time.

Please call me if i can help you in the future. My direct line is 626-581-5353.
Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing re scoring

GR
Genevieve R.
Chino Hills, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
reassessing problems
puente hills called me back to bring in my car to check for excessive oil burning in a short time. the test involves getting an oil change then testing every 1000 miles to gauge how much oil i've burned. i appreciate the concern and evaluation of the cars problem by jay. i will return and conduct further testing.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if I can help you in the future.
   We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us to help you out.
Please bring your car so we can start the test.

Upland, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They make it comfortable while you wait.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
usually have good service
I was let down by the rude response when I was just going to ask an estimated time of completion
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

MT
Melody T.
Pico Rivera, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Incomplete maintenance checks
Not happy with Hyundai at this time
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

La Puente, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Not good
Service report states that tires are charged up to factory spec. This is not true. I do not have any report for my vehicle, i do not know if that’s is true or not since my tires are not charged up and it states it has been charged.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

La Habra Heights, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Not such a tight ship.
When returned to me after basic servicing, my car had a rattle it didn't have before I dropped it off, requiring me to return it to be fixed, and while the rattle did disappear after they worked on it again, no valid explanation was given as to what had been done wrong or left undone.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018