Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

GG
Gresy G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
ammeneties, waiting area and snacks
none
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  We will contact you.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

Service Director

Hacienda Heights, CA
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
Your questions were regarding the dealership NOT just the Service dept.
I am happy with my service advisor, Tino
Lozano. THE SERVICE DEPT IS VERY
RESPONSIVE.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
The service people are very helpful.
When I bought the car I was supposed to have bluelink. Free for 1 year ,but it was never connected to it. I went back and they did give me 5 months. I found that the salesman was very nice, but the closers were inpatient and very pushy. And I didnt expect to have problems so soon!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for agreeing to re score.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey, again.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

Service Director

Ontario, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Took forever to do oil change
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if I can help you in the future.
   We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.

Baldwin Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Need to be more informed.
Took awhile, should of called me to tell me the car was being repaired, instead I kept calling.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Walnut, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Dont admit to their faults
Upset that my car was scratched and they did nothing about it.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

We also appreciate your feedback and agreeing to re score. We look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.

Baldwin Park, CA
Hhmmm
Jay from Service Department is great! The repair/ maintenance techs need training. Sean is nice too, i greatly appreciate his sense of urgency and understanding.

Disappointing
Tired of this place but closest to my house. Service Dept needs improvement.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me if I can help you in the future.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for agreeing to re score.  We totally understand your frustration... I mean problems...One after another.....

You know myself and Puente Hills Hyundai service department are doing our best to keep you as a loyal Hyundai customer.  You have been very patient and polite to us despite of all those trouble. We appreciate that.

Please let me know if you need our attention(gosh~ hopefully not!) again.  Thank you again.

Daniel G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
LAY LEE AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AT TAKING CARE OF MY CONCERNS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE JAY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT I'M SATISFIED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. PEOPLE LIKE THAT WILL ENSURE I KEEP COMING BACK. THANK YOU.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE PEOPLE ARE HARD TO GET A HOLD OF.
PEOPLE THERE ARE GOOD, JUST HARD TO GET A HOLD OF AT TIMES. I LIKE HYUNDAI I JUST DON'T LIKE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THINGS I DON'T NEED. MY EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST HAS BEEN GOOD.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing the rescore.

TL
Tomas L.
Hacienda Heights, CA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Good.
Overall satisfied with service and staff.

Rowland Hghts, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2019 Category: Service
What's a
It's been a while since I've been to the dealership and noticed the new employees except for one...
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Walnut, CA
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Adequate service and workmanship
Service and quality of work was only adequate
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Whittier, CA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Average
I normally have great service when I go. But this time I was not happy having been told my car was washed when it was not. I will continue going there for service and would recommend it. I just was not happy with this visit.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

I am sorry to hear that.
Please bring your car back anytime in your convenience.  I will wash it for you.
 Thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us a useful comment.

David G.
West Covina, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
can improve
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

La Puente, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
Waiting area was nice and plenty of space but 2 hours for an oil change on a weekday morning seems ridiculous
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your input.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority but as you experienced, it is not always successful.

For a long wait, everyday is kind of unpredictable.  When we have too many cars, lube rack and car wash get backed up...but I do apologize for no explanation part.  We are trying to find better way to shorten the waiting time though.

Please call us back if we can help you in the future. We will do better next time.

Temple City, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Suspicious
Be careful with their recommendations especially if you have had your vehicle services or repairs done at a olace other than dealership. I had services dine but when they inspected my vehicle during oil change they were trying to get me to do the same services. I had to explain tothem i didn't know what they were looking at because i had my services done a few months ago at Pep boys.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

As for the recommendations, we tested the battery and it failed the load test.  We pulled out your filter and it was dirty.  We checked the coolant, debris were floating and decolonization was started. Your brake pads and fluid were OK though... I think you just chose to believe Pep Boys.  Not us.....

For a long wait, Saturday is kind of unpredictable.  When we have too many cars, we have to limit diagnostic work so we can try to finish current customers in time.  We are trying to find better way to shorten the waiting time on weekend.

I can feel that you are upset but please do not treat our department like unethical cheaters. We do not run business like that here. Customer satisfaction has been always the #1 goal and we all are proud of serving our loyal Hyundai customer.

Regardless, if you feel the experience at our department was unpleasant, it is our fault. Please call me directly at 626-581-5353 if we can help you in the future.
Thank you again for filling out the survey.

MK
Mirage K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Okay
Jay was excellent in the Service department. Top notch employee. Since there was 3 recalls on my car, I had to bring it in for service. I had a simple request If they could just fill up my tires with air when returning it and maybe a courtesy wash if they bad time. I was told SURE NO PROBLEM. When I got it back. Not one of those were done.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please bring it back.  I will wash it again and check the tire pressure.

Bell, CA

Corona, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Some things lacking
I got to the dealer at 7:30am. I was one of the first to be seen. I already verified that the steering column that had been ordered arrived. I expected to be there around 3 - 4 hours... after waiting practically the whole day, I received my car at 1pm. On the way home, i noticed that the blinkers, headlights, windshield wipers weren't working. Kind of dangerous as it started to rain as I was driving home. So I had to go back to the dealership, and get that checked up on. Even though they fixed that issue, by the time I left the place with a working car again, it was close to 2:30pm. Moreover, the sheet stated clearly - Free Car Wash - CHECK! Someone signed off on it, that it was done. However, the car was still dirty. The service person told me - I owe you one. We don't wash cars on rainy days...
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks again for filling out the survey.

KN
Kendall N.
Whittier, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change for Rip Van Winkle
I was willing and ready to pay for services but offered a "free" oil change for bringing my vehicle in for the 1st time to Puente Hills Hyundai. Once my car was checked in, the tech found a grocery list of items that needed service (only 55,000 miles) that were way overpriced. Then it took 3 hours to get my oil changed. A little excessive I'd say.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Alhambra, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
car trouble
My car is still having trouble but they are giving me a loner.
This is a great way to treat customers and they have gone out of their way to help me.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Traction light problem
Still trying to fix the traction light problem.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for re scoring.
Your kind words are much appreciated.

Joseph T.
Chino Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Adequate
I like the dealership but not impressed by some of the staff
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for feeling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.