CD
Chevelle D.
Covina, CA
07/22/2020 Category: Service

07/22/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate all the hard work Jay does to accommodate my crazy schedule and he always takes good care of me!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

We appreciate the re scoring. we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.^^

Stanton, CA
07/17/2020 Category: Service
helpful, nice, good service, good price and good deal.
HELPFUL, NICE , GOOD SERVICE, GOOD PRICE. TODAY THE AUTOMATE CLEANING IS GOOD

07/17/2020 Category: Service
helpful, nice, good service, good price and good deal.
Every service is good except the automate car cleaning is not satisfied , it's still dirty and not completely finished job.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.
Javer will contact you soon.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We appreciate the re scoring.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused...
Thanks again for taking your time and do the re scoring.

SV
Stephanie V.
Whittier, CA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Took care of my recall
I came in for an ABS recall on my Hyundai, service tech took care of my appointment quickly and without any issue. In the process, I asked about the steering coupling recall from a year prior. The service tech took a look to see if it needed changing and he recommended that it did. If it goes on without changing it could further damage the steering column. I understand this is a job that needs to happen as part of maintenance on my car, even though it wasn't broken, my husband went ahead and changed it out himself. If you are not handy with car repairs, then I recommend you let the pros handle it. The service here is good, they pay attention to any needs that arise and are quick to make you feel valued and cared for.

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Always trying to sell you something else
Came in for a recall on my Hyundai, and I asked about the steering coupling recall from a year prior. The service tech said, “let me take a look see if it needs changing.” He came back in and said, “yes, you want to replace it, specially before it causes more damage to your steering column, it’ll only be $400.” I passed on it, bought the part myself for $9 and went to change it, only to find out the coupling was perfectly fine. Hmmmm Saved myself those $400.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your input.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused... Jae will contact you soon.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

Jorge M.
Upland, CA
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction is a priority here
They take time to listen

05/26/2020 Category: Service
Don't seem to care
Poor
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Jay will contact you soon.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

BT
Brittany T.
La Puente, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/01/2019 Category: Service

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Jay has great customer service but not happy with the technicians
Jay is great and he helped a lot. Just not happy that y’all can’t find out why my tire keeps leaking air.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for filling out the survey.

Roderick S.
West Covina, CA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
rude manager
The manager apologized for the incident described previously and has promised to restore some of the benefits that had been promised to me when I initially bought my vehicle.He also threw in a bonus for goodwill.I hope everything will be fine from now on although I have some doubts based on previous experience.I'm giving a qualified 5 star rating for now.

09/30/2019 Category: Service
rude manager
Took my car so they can replace engine for burning too much oil.Picked it up and check engine light was on and passenger rear view mirror was scraped.I was told I was a liar for daring to report the scrape,but finally ,the manager agreed to fix it by painting it over.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

GG
Gresy G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
speed to resolve problems
Service, Amenities, waiting area, snacks and ability to solve problems.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
ammeneties, waiting area and snacks
none
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  We will contact you.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

Hacienda Heights, CA
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
Your questions were regarding the dealership NOT just the Service dept.
I am happy with my service advisor, Tino
Lozano. THE SERVICE DEPT IS VERY
RESPONSIVE.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
The service people are very helpful.
When I bought the car I was supposed to have bluelink. Free for 1 year ,but it was never connected to it. I went back and they did give me 5 months. I found that the salesman was very nice, but the closers were inpatient and very pushy. And I didnt expect to have problems so soon!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for agreeing to re score.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey, again.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

Baldwin Park, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hhmmm
Jay from Service Department is great! The repair/ maintenance techs need training. Sean is nice too, i greatly appreciate his sense of urgency and understanding.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
Tired of this place but closest to my house. Service Dept needs improvement.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me if I can help you in the future.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for agreeing to re score.  We totally understand your frustration... I mean problems...One after another.....

You know myself and Puente Hills Hyundai service department are doing our best to keep you as a loyal Hyundai customer.  You have been very patient and polite to us despite of all those trouble. We appreciate that.

Please let me know if you need our attention(gosh~ hopefully not!) again.  Thank you again.

Daniel G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
LAY LEE AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AT TAKING CARE OF MY CONCERNS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE JAY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT I'M SATISFIED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. PEOPLE LIKE THAT WILL ENSURE I KEEP COMING BACK. THANK YOU.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE PEOPLE ARE HARD TO GET A HOLD OF.
PEOPLE THERE ARE GOOD, JUST HARD TO GET A HOLD OF AT TIMES. I LIKE HYUNDAI I JUST DON'T LIKE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THINGS I DON'T NEED. MY EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST HAS BEEN GOOD.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing the rescore.

IY
Irene Y.
City Of Industry, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/26/2019 Category: Service
terrible service
over 4 months later, this issue is still not resolved.

my mom brought her car in to have it serviced using the maintenance package she purchased. they kept telling her she didn't purchase the package and convinced her that she misremembered so she ended up paying for it. she mentioned it to me when i took her out to lunch and i was sure she got it since i went with her to buy the car. it took has several visits to the dealership and many calls and emails to get to the point where i was told we'd be receiving a full refund. i was told it would take 90 days for me to get the refund. i cant believe any business would ask their customers to wait that long for a refund, but i was sick of dealing with the situation and probably didn't have a choice anyways so i accepted. the refund was processed starting 5/29/19.

i never heard back so i emailed sean kim on 9/25/19. i got a reply within 30 mins saying i should've received it already and that he'd look into it. 5 days later, i dont hear back so i emailed him again. 2 days later, still no reply so i emailed him again. now, its been 8 days later and still no reply. i'm pretty sure he's avoiding me at this point. i don't know if he's been lying to me this whole time or what, but this is unacceptable.

the refund barely makes up for what they did. they tricked my mom into thinking she didn't have the maintenance package and would've lost that package completely if she didn't bring it up to me. on top of that, sean was not even that apologetic. he insisted that it wasn't the employees fault since there was a problem in their system. i continued to let him know that it's the dealership's fault one way or another and that we can't be punished for their system error.

this is where this situation stands as of right now. i am extremely upset with the way we have been treated by this dealership and hope there's someone else who can help me out.

05/26/2019 Category: Service
incorrectly charged
got charged for maintenance when we had the maintenance package. over 2 weeks later and still waiting on refund.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

As I explained to you, it was delayed posting in web DCS for us to see that you have pre paid maintenance. I put special note on your VIN so everybody will see that you have HPP. And...since it was not Joel's fault, considering to re score will be greatly appreciated.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

RV
Rafael V.
Los Angeles, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
They do care
I was treated very well and they took care of my car problem . over all great job!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Didn't complete a good job
Took car in for a few services Cape Cod came out making noises not have to go back and take a day off to get it fixed again
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if I can help you in the future.
   We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.
Thank you for accepting re score.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time and fill out the survey, again.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
We will serve you better next time so you don't have to deal with re scoring.  Thanks again.^^

Diamond Bar, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Problem Solved
The brake cylinder was replaced. The brake and related parts are inspected. The vehicle is running fine now, without charges.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Fails to brake after oil fluid flush
The vehicle maintenance was made on 11th March, which contains only oil change and brake fluid flush.
However, the brake almost does not work and the vehicle can hardly slow down.
The vehicle was returned for further repair on 15th March. And the current expected date is 19th March.
I think the technician should be checked and reviewed by manger.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your input.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority but as you experienced, it is not always successful.  I believe we are currently working on your car...we will fix it for you but I have to point it out that it has nothing to do with brake flush.  It is your brake cylinder.  It won't hold the pressure.  Just part worn out.. Anyway.. things like this happen sometimes.  I hope you do not use this incident to determine the quality of our service.  Thank you again for being a loyal Puente Hills Hyundai customer.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for re scoring.  I am glad to hear we took care of your problem.

Upland, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They make it comfortable while you wait.

usually have good service
I was let down by the rude response when I was just going to ask an estimated time of completion

Alhambra, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
car trouble
My car is still having trouble but they are giving me a loner.
This is a great way to treat customers and they have gone out of their way to help me.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Traction light problem
Still trying to fix the traction light problem.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for re scoring.
Your kind words are much appreciated.