Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

07/01/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
Your questions were regarding the dealership NOT just the Service dept.
I am happy with my service advisor, Tino
Lozano. THE SERVICE DEPT IS VERY
RESPONSIVE.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
The service people are very helpful.
When I bought the car I was supposed to have bluelink. Free for 1 year ,but it was never connected to it. I went back and they did give me 5 months. I found that the salesman was very nice, but the closers were inpatient and very pushy. And I didnt expect to have problems so soon!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for agreeing to re score.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey, again.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

Service Director

Baldwin Park, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hhmmm
Jay from Service Department is great! The repair/ maintenance techs need training. Sean is nice too, i greatly appreciate his sense of urgency and understanding.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
Tired of this place but closest to my house. Service Dept needs improvement.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me if I can help you in the future.
Thank you for filling out the survey.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for agreeing to re score.  We totally understand your frustration... I mean problems...One after another.....

You know myself and Puente Hills Hyundai service department are doing our best to keep you as a loyal Hyundai customer.  You have been very patient and polite to us despite of all those trouble. We appreciate that.

Please let me know if you need our attention(gosh~ hopefully not!) again.  Thank you again.

Daniel G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
LAY LEE AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AT TAKING CARE OF MY CONCERNS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE JAY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT I'M SATISFIED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. PEOPLE LIKE THAT WILL ENSURE I KEEP COMING BACK. THANK YOU.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE PEOPLE ARE HARD TO GET A HOLD OF.
PEOPLE THERE ARE GOOD, JUST HARD TO GET A HOLD OF AT TIMES. I LIKE HYUNDAI I JUST DON'T LIKE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THINGS I DON'T NEED. MY EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST HAS BEEN GOOD.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing the rescore.

RV
Rafael V.
Los Angeles, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
They do care
I was treated very well and they took care of my car problem . over all great job!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Didn't complete a good job
Took car in for a few services Cape Cod came out making noises not have to go back and take a day off to get it fixed again
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if I can help you in the future.
   We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.
Thank you for accepting re score.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time and fill out the survey, again.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
We will serve you better next time so you don't have to deal with re scoring.  Thanks again.^^

Diamond Bar, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Problem Solved
The brake cylinder was replaced. The brake and related parts are inspected. The vehicle is running fine now, without charges.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Fails to brake after oil fluid flush
The vehicle maintenance was made on 11th March, which contains only oil change and brake fluid flush.
However, the brake almost does not work and the vehicle can hardly slow down.
The vehicle was returned for further repair on 15th March. And the current expected date is 19th March.
I think the technician should be checked and reviewed by manger.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your input.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority but as you experienced, it is not always successful.  I believe we are currently working on your car...we will fix it for you but I have to point it out that it has nothing to do with brake flush.  It is your brake cylinder.  It won't hold the pressure.  Just part worn out.. Anyway.. things like this happen sometimes.  I hope you do not use this incident to determine the quality of our service.  Thank you again for being a loyal Puente Hills Hyundai customer.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for re scoring.  I am glad to hear we took care of your problem.

Upland, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They make it comfortable while you wait.

usually have good service
I was let down by the rude response when I was just going to ask an estimated time of completion

Alhambra, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
car trouble
My car is still having trouble but they are giving me a loner.
This is a great way to treat customers and they have gone out of their way to help me.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Traction light problem
Still trying to fix the traction light problem.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for re scoring.
Your kind words are much appreciated.

Miguel D.
La Puente, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good
Very good communication and excellent explanation about the problems on car..

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Not bad
Service advisers are good..
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if we can help you in the future.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the re scoring.  We will continue to put more effort to improve our service.  Thanks again for being a loyal customer.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service by Tino
Service advisor did everything possible to ensure my repairs were completed. He stayed in touch with any updates and progress. Definitely recommend you ask for him when visitng this service dept.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service by Tino
Service advisor did everything possible to ensure my repairs were completed. He stayed in touch with any updates and progres. Definitely recommend you ask for him when visitng this service dept.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  But I am glad to hear that at least Tino did a good job. Please call us if we can help you in the future.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the re scoring. Tino appreciate you, too.^^
We will make sure to take care of you better next time.

TC
Tom C.
Tempe, AZ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Trunk Latch
Jay followed up with my concern and provided he remedy immediately. This was the best experience I have had post service. I would highly recommend using Puente Hills Hyundai.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Trunk latch
Jay was awesome getting me in and out both visits. The problem I have is that the interior felt of the trunk was cut instead of pulling the pins out to repair. I am not a certified Hyundai mechanic and even I know how to do that. Very frustrated.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

I am sorry that our service does not meet your needs.  Please come back to see us.  we will do it right for you.  I am glad tp hear Jay was helpful ^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the re scoring.  Your kind wording is greatly appreciated.

Michael W.
West Covina, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Service rep Brian made my visit great. I was in the loop on everything. Even though there were issues not caused by him he reassured me eveything would be taken care.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
This time not perfect
The part came in damaged and went new part came in not put in good
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

I am sorry that your service experience with us did not meet your need.  Your dash WILL be replaced for sure though.  Thank you for taking your time to fill out the survey.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for the re scoring.  Please come and see me next time if you would.  I want to see you in person.^^

BP
Brian P.
Cerritos, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Communication is Key
The service department had good intentions to take care of my issue and provide good service.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
bad communication system...FAIL
i am so upset. the service department i made an appointment with chan park to get a new tire put on my elantra. he then sent me an email appointment confirmation saying ‘we look forward to seeing you’. i drove 30 miles and was on time for my appointment. i arrived and spoke to alex in the service department who did a great job and was very helpful. alex told me there was no record of my appointment and that the tire i orders was NOT there. he re-scheduled and appointment to go back later in the week. what a waste of time, gas, energy and money (i took time off from work). too bad. so disappointed. i don’t think i’ll be going back to puente hills hyundai for service.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience.

Jose W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Re-edit regarding my previous review.
After coming back and explaining them my situation. They handled it pretty professionally and was very considerate. They were able to talk it out and gave me a reasonable price for a new battery replacement. The staff was friendly and kind even after the bad review. This visit was a satisfied experience.

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Service was not great at all
After getting my oil changed, they also reviewed my battery life. It says it’s still good when it was really weak. My car died after couple days.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Hi Jose,

Pico Rivera, CA
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick to resolve issue
Following a review I gave about my disappointment, Advisor, Corina called to correct the situation, offering her personal attention at my next visit. She was very understanding and apologetic about my recent visit. I appreciate her taking the time to rectify the situation. Thank you, Corina! This is an example of great customer service!

04/04/2018 Category: Service
A little disappointed
I'm usually very pleased with the service received. Unfortunately, I'm assuming because of lack of communication, a concern I had about one of my tires was not addressed when I took the vehicle in for regular scheduled maintenance. It was visually inspected, but I doubt that it was removed from the vehicle for a more in depth inspection. I was told that because of limited staff and the amount of customers, I could take it in another day when they weren't as busy.

Otherwise, the visit was good--nice waiting area, tv, free wifi, popcorn, hot dogs and coffee/tea available.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Equus
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service at maintenance front desk
Thank u,Sean Kim !!
I am very appreciate for your excellent service.

03/07/2018 Category: Service
Go another Hyundai dealer
Puente hyundai is one of the biggest dealer but service was poor.I think Puente hyundai is worst dealer. Try another dealer.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Timothy S.
Fullerton, CA
03/05/2018 Category: Service

03/05/2018 Category: Service
Fair
Service rep was excellent.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Hi Timothy,

AA
Albert A.
Diamond Bar, CA
03/02/2018 Category: Service
I got an apologetic call...
...from the Service Advisor. I appreciate the thought and offer to remedy this but as they said in this old b-movie, it’s about the “the principality”. I still have a different issue with this car and I will be returning to get it addressed. I will reserve my final review based on that service.

03/02/2018 Category: Service
Failure to help with a leaky tire
This dealer needs to be in sync with their parts suppliers/vendors and their support contract. I purchased a new car here and suffered a leaky tire at 6k miles. The tire warranty card states that bringing it back to the car dealer is an option, but apparently no one has ever done that before. Three days later, they tell me they can't assist me. They hand me back my keys and point me out the door...to a car with a completely flat tire. They added air and off I went to resolve somewhere else.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Hi Albert,

CJ
Chris J.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Mr. Park
Thank you to Mr. Park for understanding my frustration and making sure a loyal customer was taken care of.

01/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. customer service is not good
Used to be a better dealership
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

Hi Chris,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your service department experience.
I really apologize for not being able to earn a five star rating on your last visit.
We strive to provide nothing but 5 star service to our customers.
I will train my staff for better service next time.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

12/04/2017 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Thanks to Mr. Park, for hearing me out , sharing my side of the visit story and promised me a Happy Next time customer service visit. Glad problem resolved. Happy Holidays too!

12/04/2017 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Please improve communication / service to customers like me. I've waited almost three hours for an scheduled oil change Appointment and nobody approached me, I'm the one who came out there and asked what taking it so long? I was not a happy customer on my very first visit and service with Hyundai la puente. Hopefully on my next appointment I'll see big improvement. And Customers will leave the Service Dept. with a smile on there faces.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Hi Katherine,
Your comment will be helpful to improve our service for future.
I would like the opportunity to make it right and ask that you please contact me directly. You can reach me by phone or by the email to chanp@phhyundai.com. Thank you once again for taking the time to let me know about your experience.
Happy Holiday!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Resolved
The same day I left my previous 1 star review, I was called by Mr. Park to resolve my issue. Be advised, if you call the service department to resolve your issue, it will fall on deaf ears. But leaving a review here will be sure to get your problem resolved. Mr. Park wants to make you happy!

11/09/2017 Category: Service
Nov 2017 Maintenance
I was not told the results of my vehicle maintenance and inspection. Upon reading the receipt, it said I needed my windshield wipers replaced. I bought them and had them replaced by this dealership April 2017. So I know that to not be true. The next day after having this maintenance done, my car would not start. AAA told me my battery needed to be replaced. This should have been caught during the maintenance inspection. My battery did not go from “acceptable” to dead in one day.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017