Joseph C.
Oro Valley, AZ
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said his overall experience was excellent. The work was great.

SN
STEVEN N.
Ram 1500
06/14/2019
Honest, Reliable, Excellent Customer Service!
I scheduled my work van for an oil change. I did not have to wait all day like I do other places. They did a thorough job looking over my van also while they had it. Everyone was super friendly. I recommend this company if you are looking for an honest, reliable company to work on your vehicle for any type of mechanical issues or maintenance. I love that they are family owned and operated and truly care about everyone that walks through their doors.

MATT C.
Nissan Titan
06/13/2019
Great Place
Reasonable price, good service and great communication.

Jon S.
06/09/2019
Impressive service
Amicable, helpful, knowledgeable, thorough. Fair prices. Excellent work. I highly recommend.

DENNIS S.
06/09/2019
Great quality service
Pusch Ridge Automotive team did a great diagnostic and repair on my Dodge truck .
Customer service and the technicians is all 5 stars from the time my truck entered and when it was finished. I highly recommend Pusch Ridge Automotive for all Automotive needs

CINDY B.
Ford Edge
06/07/2019
Quality service!
I was happy with the friendly and courteous service. There were no high pressure sales attempts, they provided a ride ho,e while they worked on my vehicle, and the price was fair.

LARRY M.
Ram Pickup
06/07/2019
Great crew, honest and dependable
I will continue to take my vehicles to PR as the TEAM there is knowledgeable and dependable.

CK
CHRIS K.
Honda Ridgeline
06/06/2019
A rare gem.
A shop with a passion for service and mastery of a craft.
Spotless work area, clearly knowledgeable staff with perfect customer focus.
I have found my go-to shop in the Tucson area.

RANDY R.
Honda Insight
06/06/2019
Exceeded expectations!!!
Great service, great price, both jake and Jim are we’re so understanding of my needs and the communication was amazing!!!

JEFF B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/03/2019
The people,
Great attitude and people skills. Great service, fair price, adjusts to customer needs. I will be back!!!

Raquel R.
Chrysler 300
06/01/2019
Honest and great customer service
Jim and Jake were very kind, honest and knowledgeable. They both were patient and explained the work that needed to be done on my car. It was completed earlier than expected, which I appreciated. My car drives so nice now. I will definitely be a repeat customer and will refer others.

05/31/2019
Friendly Service
My service rep. was very courteous. The process took less time than I anticipated.

SL
Steve L.
Oracle, AZ
05/28/2019
Fantastic Service
I went in for basic service and they found a problem that needed fixing. They called me right away and had a solution to my Jeep in about 45 minutes. Unbelievable service and the first time I have been to an auto mechanic and didn’t feel like I was getting ripped off.

Kenneth S.
TUCSON, AZ
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the service is outstanding. He mentioned that he will be a returning customer.

KI
Kelly I.
Nissan Murano
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff was able to fit her in the schedule for that day, and they did a good job. They were courteous.

TO
TONY O.
05/24/2019
Great customer care and service
The atmosphere was very comfortable and the customer service was great!

MV
Michael V.
Winkelman, AZ
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did a good job and they were good to him. He stated that he will be back for an oil change.

Rusty C.
05/22/2019
Vehicle service
The service was thorough and complete , will return forsure.

Michelle B.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business was polite and courteous. They told her exactly what was wrong with her vehicle and what it would cost to fix it before doing any work.

Lucy M.
05/20/2019
Great customer service, competitive prices, super clean and conveniently located. Hands down the best shop in OV and all of Tucson