Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC

LG
Lee G.
05/22/2020
Honest, Reliable, Courteous
Jake and Jim are the brothers that own and operate this top notch automotive repair business. They have never disappointed me with with the quality of their service, they really love what they do and stand behind their diagnostic abilities and craftmanship. I have entrusted them with both of my cars, one of which I have owned since I first bought it in high school; a 68 Camaro SS.
I often stop by with a quick question or concern, and they always find the time to take a look and put me at ease.
I think of them as friends, and value their friendship as much as I do their reliable and honest work.

JOSEPH F.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/30/2019
Awesome honest service
They explained everything they worked on and why and everything they didn’t do, they weren’t pushy at all like you get at most place, and most importantly my car is running a lot better!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 09/04/2019

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for your support.

JOHN B.
Nissan Titan XD
08/30/2019
Jake and Jim were extremely friendly and kept me informed of the service my vehicle was receiving.

Thanks John! We appreciate your support

AG
Amy G.
08/26/2019
Best mechanic experience!
I was very impressed by the whole experience! Each person I interacted with was kind and respectful. They identified the problem and fixed my car quickly! They’ve got a customer for life!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks Amy! We are so glad that you came in and were happy with your experience.

EG
EDWARD G.
Dudleyville, AZ
08/21/2019
Great place
Would definitely recommend this place, fast workers, great staff and employees!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/23/2019

Thanks Edward! We appreciate the support!!

RL
Rick L.
Oro Valley, AZ
08/21/2019
Honest guys.
I was referred to them by a friend and they did not disappoint!

They where honest and fast!

Thank you Rick! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for trusting us with your vehicle.

BT
BRUCE T.
Cadillac XLR
08/18/2019
First time getting my car service there. They figured out the problem and they got it back on the road with minimum of hassles. They kept me informed with phone calls and made me feel like a valued customer. Will use them in the future and highly recommend. Thanks for the great service.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Bruce, we appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review!

JEAN S.
08/15/2019
Pusch Ridge Automotive
My needs were handled quickly, professionally, and surprisingly less expensive than I expected. . Have recommended Pusch Ridge Automotive to my family and friends!!!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Jean! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and choosing us!

JEAN S.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/14/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Thank you for such courteous and informative service. Jake took the time to explain what service was recommended. A pleasure to do business with Pusch Ridge Automotive.

Thank you Jean. We appreciate your support!

Dodge Charger
08/09/2019
Good service. Friendly staff.
On my first visit they were very helpful, did a good job and finished in a timely manner.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/14/2019

We appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review. Thank you!

08/09/2019
Good and honest work
Once again Jim and Jake did a wonderful job on my truck thank you guys for great work

Thanks again for coming in!

RL
RICK L.
08/08/2019
Outstanding customer service
The brothers Jake and Jim are very friendly, and explain in detail what will be done along with the pricing structure. They call after their evaluation and seek approval before preceding.
Their customer service is outstanding- remembering names and your car.

Rick, thank you for taking the time to write a review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

08/07/2019
Thank You!!
I called this afternoon with a dead battery. Jim said “No problem come on down!” I arrived at 4:00pm and was out the door with a new battery installed at 4:15!!!

Happy to have new my new home for auto care!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for coming in! We appreciate your support and taking the time to write a review.

SETH B.
TUCSON, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/02/2019
Awesome!!
Super nice staff, Bryan made my a/c good as new!!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 08/03/2019

Thanks Seth. We appreciate you coming in!

HB
HILDA B.
Nissan Murano
08/02/2019
They fixed my car. They explained everything that had to be done before they did it. No surprise s!

Thank you Hilda!