GJ
George J.
Graford, TX
Dodge Magnum
03/03/2021
Jeremy and crew are the best around! You can trust them and be treated right!!

LC
Lisa C.
02/26/2021
Very professional
I'm a new customer, and very pleased with the service here. I called around a few places and decided on Quality Auto, from the first impression with the phone call. Jeremy, the Owner listened to my concern/issue with my vehicle and made me feel comfortable bringing my car to him. He explained to my Husband and I what they found and immediately got to work. Even brought the vehicle to my work when completed. Also, his Wife, Robin was very pleasant! This is a Honest Auto Repair. Thank you.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 02/26/2021

Hi Lisa,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We work hard to treat our friends and neighbors like we want to be treated. It is important to us for our customers to feel comfortable and confident that they are getting the absolute best auto repair service in Ft Worth. Honesty is critical to providing that service. We appreciate you choosing Quality Auto Repair! Give us a call if we and help in any way.

JODIE R.
Chrysler 300
01/23/2021
Honest Quality Auto Service’s
Long time customer with different family cars over the years.

Jeremy and the crew will explain, and treat you right on your vehicle needs. I recommend Quality Auto Service Center to friends and families.

Thanks for all you have done for me, and my girls over the years, is appreciated much!!!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 02/26/2021

Hi Jodie,
Thank you for being a loyal customer for so many years. We appreciate you and appreciate your trust in our services. You are very welcome for anything we have done. It was our pleasure to be a trusted part of your circle of friends and neighbors. Honesty and Quality are a trademark of Quality Auto Repair. We strive to provide that to our valued customers every day! Thank you again for your wonderful review!

CHRIS B.
Arlington, TX
01/22/2021
Water Pump
Great job getting me in and out in an Emergency situation. Would recommend them to anyone. Great job guys.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank You Chris Brothers! We work hard to take care of all of our neighbors. We appreciate you choosing Quality Auto Repair!

Marco L.
Texas
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Marco said this business had great service.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Marco, We appreciate your review and we appreciate you choosing Quality Auto Repair.

CLEANING S.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
12/23/2020
Honest, Fast & Competitive Pricing
We take all our vehicles for our company to Quality Auto. Jeremy always takes great care of us! He is honest, fair, fast and does GREAT work! Highly recommend this shop!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/23/2020

Hi,
Thanks so much for your awesome review. We love our Fleet Accounts. You folks work hard and we appreciate that you chose Quality Auto for your Fleet Needs! Merry Christmas!

MICHEAL D.
12/22/2020
Problems Fixed
Jeremy found the problem, replaced a broken part, and replaced the serpentine belt in just a few hours. Also completed some scheduled maintenance. A great experience for me.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/23/2020

Hi Micheal
Thanks so much for your great review and for choosing Quality Auto. We appreciate you

TK
TRENT K.
Hurst, TX
Kia Forte
12/18/2020
As always, Jeremy and his crew did excellent work and provided outstanding service. I recommend them to anyone that is in need of a mechanic.
JEREMY C., President from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/18/2020

Thanks Trent for your Great Review! We appreciate your business.

Keller, TX
Volkswagen Passat
11/25/2020
Easy and simple!
They were very knowledgeable easy to work with. They took the time to explain everything to me and I was in and out within an hour.
JEREMY C., President from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/03/2020

Thank You Ashley for your Great Review!

ASHLEY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/12/2020
Friendly and quick service!
Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly and professional. They explained what was needed to fix my vehicle in terms I could understand, and made scheduling the appointment to do so quick and easy. Highly recommend!

Hi Ashley,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work hard to ensure our valuable customers know everything possible about their vehicle and what has to be repaired, in clear and concise terms. We appreciate you calling us to get your vehicle in tip top shape. Thanks again!

JEREMY C., President from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for the great review Ashley! We appreciate your business.

CHRIS B.
Arlington, TX
11/06/2020
Oil Change
Requested oil change mid day and they worked my truck in. Was taken care and got my truck back in a timely fashion.

Thanks Jeremy!
JEREMY C., President from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for the great review!

ANDREW B.
10/23/2020
Honesty
Found a great shop here. They did exactly what I asked and on time.
JEREMY C., President from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 11/09/2020

Thanks Andrew for the good review. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Breanna H.
10/23/2020
Very fast service
Had a super pleasant experience here. I have a 1 year old and them getting me in and out in about 10 minutes was amazing.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much Breanna! We appreciate you choosing Quality Auto!

MF
MARIO F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/15/2020
Always done right the first time
Yet another great experience with Jeremy and his staff , always done right the first time . Can't say enough good things about Quality Auto Service Center . I have been using Quality Auto for many years it is the only shop my family and I take our vehicles to . Maintenance or repairs you really should give them a try I promise you will not be disappointed . 5 star service

Hi Mario,
Thanks so much for this awesome review! We appreciate your loyalty over the years. We are happy you chose us to take care of your vehicles for so long. We look forward to being here for you for a long time to come! Have an awesome day!

MARK L.
Keller, TX
Ram 1500
10/13/2020
Truck Service
The staff at Quality Auto Service Center have always taken good care of my families maintenance needs for vehicles. The quality of work and personal service is excellent!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2020

Hi Mark,
We sincerely appreciate you taking time to give us this amazing review. We work hard to make sure we take excellent care of our friends and neighbors. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles for so long. We appreciate you.