WM
WES M.
Ford Expedition EL
02/11/2020
5 stars
Jeremy and his crew have taken care of our personal and work vehicles for a long time now. Always gets us in and back on the road quickly. Honest and up front with all their work. This is the only place I will take any of my vehicles.

KC
Kevin C.
Greeley, CO
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the business has top-notch service. He said they were knowledgeable, thorough and genuine.

GJ
George J.
Graford, TX
Dodge Magnum
01/14/2020
The best!
Jeremy and crew are the best! Honest, trustworthy, and you won't find anyone better at what they do, from oil changes to replacing complete engines! No worries with Quality Auto!

Judy A.
12/13/2019
HONEST!
We are never disappointed with the fine work done at Quality Auto. We have used them many times and the estimated price is fair and the final price has even been less than the estimated price. We have sent several other friends and they have all said the same. Highly HIGHLY recomend!

Hi Judy,
Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely appreciate you and your family's trust in Quality Auto Repair. Thank you also for all of your referrals. That means so much.

Derek M.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Derek said the quality of service he received from the business was good.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/13/2019

We appreciate your patronage Derek. Thanks for trusting us with your Chevy Silverado.

RA
Robert A.
10/25/2019
4RUNNER TUNEUP
My car was repaired quickly and everything requested was done on time and at a very reasonable cost. I will definitely be bringing all of my auto repair needs here!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/26/2019

Hi Robert,
We are so happy that you brought your 4 Runner to Quality Auto Service Center. We strive to provide the best and most affordable auto repair in the Fort Worth area. We look forward to taking care of your autos for a long time. Thanks again for calling us.

Chris S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service couldn't have been better or faster. She said it was great service. The staff was courteous. The prices were affordable. She stated this it the best mechanic someone would ever find.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/13/2019

Thanks Chris. We are so happy we were able to get your Chevy taken care of and keep it in your budget. Thanks for choosing Quality Auto Repair

CL
Charlie L.
Azle, TX
Cadillac DTS
10/22/2019
They do the job right and get it fixed right
I called Thursday I had a really a safety problem with my vehicle they got me in the next Monday and worked on it probably six set hours but they got me took care of and I am well pleased
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/23/2019

Hi Charlie,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are glad you called Quality Auto. We appreciate you.

GJ
George J.
Dodge Magnum
10/21/2019
Honest Trustworthy!
Great work! Jeremy and Robert take great care of our autos! The best!!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/21/2019

Hi George,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We appreciate you.

GC
GRANT C.
Keller, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/03/2019
Richard!
Richards is honest and hard working. He'll get it right.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your wonderful words. We appreciate you and are happy you found Quality Auto Repair

TG
Tony G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff always provide excellent service, they are honest and straight forward.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Tony,
Thank you so much for your ranking of Quality Auto. We appreciate you.

FE
Frank E.
Hurst, TX
Nissan Murano
08/26/2019
Honest great service
Have been numerous times with 3 different autos...have been treated extremely fair and honest. The work has always been diagnosed correctly fixed properly and timely. I would absolutely recommend QASC
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Frank,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We appreciate you so much and are happy you chose Quality Auto Repair for your vehicles.

Roger B.
Keller, TX
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Roger said this is a great business to go to for good service. The employees are nice people and they don't rip the customer off.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 08/20/2019

Hi Roger,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We appreciate you calling Quality Auto Repair. We look forward to taking great care of your Dodge Pickup.

CL
Charlie L.
Azle, TX
Cadillac DTS
07/24/2019
Things get fixed ? right
When I call with a problem as soon as possible with the space that they have I get in. It gets fixed soon as possible

FE
Frank E.
Hurst, TX
07/03/2019
The name speaks for itself but the customer service is outstanding !
Have made 5 visits with 2 different cars....Jeremy/Robert and the guys have always done great work and are very fair. I would highly recommend anyone to go there !