Latest Review about 1 month ago

RA
Robert A.
10/25/2019
4RUNNER TUNEUP
My car was repaired quickly and everything requested was done on time and at a very reasonable cost. I will definitely be bringing all of my auto repair needs here!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/26/2019

Hi Robert,
We are so happy that you brought your 4 Runner to Quality Auto Service Center. We strive to provide the best and most affordable auto repair in the Fort Worth area. We look forward to taking care of your autos for a long time. Thanks again for calling us.

Chris S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service couldn't have been better or faster. She said it was great service. The staff was courteous. The prices were affordable. She stated this it the best mechanic someone would ever find.

CL
Charlie L.
Azle, TX
Cadillac DTS
10/22/2019
They do the job right and get it fixed right
I called Thursday I had a really a safety problem with my vehicle they got me in the next Monday and worked on it probably six set hours but they got me took care of and I am well pleased
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/23/2019

Hi Charlie,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are glad you called Quality Auto. We appreciate you.

GJ
George J.
Dodge Magnum
10/21/2019
Honest Trustworthy!
Great work! Jeremy and Robert take great care of our autos! The best!!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/21/2019

Hi George,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We appreciate you.

GC
GRANT C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/03/2019
Richard!
Richards is honest and hard working. He'll get it right.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your wonderful words. We appreciate you and are happy you found Quality Auto Repair

TG
Tony G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff always provide excellent service, they are honest and straight forward.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Tony,
Thank you so much for your ranking of Quality Auto. We appreciate you.

FE
Frank E.
Hurst, TX
Nissan Murano
08/26/2019
Honest great service
Have been numerous times with 3 different autos...have been treated extremely fair and honest. The work has always been diagnosed correctly fixed properly and timely. I would absolutely recommend QASC
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Frank,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We appreciate you so much and are happy you chose Quality Auto Repair for your vehicles.

Roger B.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Roger said this is a great business to go to for good service. The employees are nice people and they don't rip the customer off.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 08/20/2019

Hi Roger,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We appreciate you calling Quality Auto Repair. We look forward to taking great care of your Dodge Pickup.

CL
Charlie L.
Azle, TX
Cadillac DTS
07/24/2019
Things get fixed 👍 right
When I call with a problem as soon as possible with the space that they have I get in. It gets fixed soon as possible

FE
Frank E.
Hurst, TX
07/03/2019
The name speaks for itself but the customer service is outstanding !
Have made 5 visits with 2 different cars....Jeremy/Robert and the guys have always done great work and are very fair. I would highly recommend anyone to go there !

GJ
George J.
Dodge Magnum
06/27/2019
Best!
Honest and trustworthy! Cannot be beat!!

Bedford, TX
06/27/2019
Service rating
They do good work & i was recommended by a friend. They have replaced several things for me on my truck.

06/24/2019
Robert
Robert always treats his customers right.

Cynthia W.
06/13/2019
good work
Chris does good work on my Jeep. He works hard at making sure it’s done right and they always show me the old parts that they replace.

JODIE R.
Chrysler 300
06/12/2019
Happy customer, Quality Auto Service is what you receive!!!
Great Mechanics, good service and reasonably priced for all the work they performed on our 2006 Chrysler 300. Jeremy and Robert will take care of you from start to finish. Been a customer for years with different vehicles; and all work done was honest upfront and with Quality in mind.
Thanks Quality Auto Service Center for all you do for me and my families rides!!! - Mr Jodie Robnett
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 06/12/2019

Hi Jodie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are dedicated to quality auto repair and to amazing customer service. Our friends and neighbors deserve honest, fair and quality auto repairs. Thanks again. We look forward to taking care of your family of vehicles for a long time to come.

HK
Hope K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/30/2019
Always amazing work, I trust them over anyone else
As the title reflects I have come here several times and so does my whole family. Any issues I've had with my car they've always taken care of me and been very reliable.
I recently moved 2 1/2 hours away to abilene so, regrettably, I had to use someone else to change my oil and the other guys told me my brake fluid was bad and needed to be replaced. I drove back to Fort Worth a few days later, to my favorite guys, and they were honest and told me my fluid was fine (I had it changed only 6 months prior.)
When I was getting my car checked out a bad storm was rolling through. Even though they have a small lot the manager found a place to park my car and invited me to wait out the severe weather. I really appreciated that!
Thank you guys, you've always been honest and done amazing work!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 05/31/2019

Hi Hope,,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We work hard to provide a quality auto repair service and to also take good care of our friends and neighbors. We appreciate your trust in Quality Auto Repair and hope to be your go to auto repair shop for many years to come! Thank you again.

JOSH B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/28/2019
Fast friendly service
Had my AC charged here, service was fast, friendly. Highly recommend this shop!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Josh. We appreciate your great review and thank you for choosing Quality Auto Service Center! We look forward to taking care of your Silverado moving forward.

Mira S.
Haslet, TX
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Mira said the service was good. The staff was very patient with her and they explained everything.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Mira,
Thank you taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you and appreciate you choosing Quality Auto

TG
Tony G.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff did a good job, and they found stuff that needed to be done. They didn't charge for labor and helped him get needed parts installed. They're great guys.

BW
BRYAN W.
03/12/2019
Quick service with a fair price.
Was able to give me a fair price for the work even though I was inclined to have them do the work anyway because my battery was completely drained from a defective alternator. So even with that I was able to get fast service at a fair price.