BROOKS H.
Haltom City, TX
Nissan Rogue
05/06/2021
Ive been taking my vehicles to Jeremy 10+ years. Wont go anywhere else! Always been satisfied with their work and fees.

JONATHAN G.
Haltom City, TX
04/30/2021
Awesome Service
They took care of me rather quickly.

Also gave me a discount because I was a veteran and Jeremy explained what was wrong.

Jack L.
Burleson, TX
Nissan Murano
04/16/2021
Being honest about what really needed to be fixed and not upsetting me
Appreciate the honesty and not being oversold on things or taken advantage of because I dont know much about cars.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 04/27/2021

Hi Jack, Thank you for your honesty. We know how tiring it can be to have someone try and upsell you when its not needed. We appreciate your patronage and will never do that. Thanks for letting us know how we are doing?

MICAH W.
04/09/2021
Consistently Great & Affordable Service
Our family has been using Jeremy & Quality Auto for over 20 years. They were excellent then and they have stayed excellent through the years. Jeremy is someone that we trust with our cars and we can trust that he’s giving us a good deal. He and is whole team are easy to talk to and to deal with. I highly recommend to anyone.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you Micah. We appreciate you and value your trust in us. Our friends and neighbors are the backbone of Quality Auto Repair! Thank you for letting know how we are doing!

DARLENE R.
04/07/2021
Honest dependable reasonable service
Highly recommended. Won't take my car anywhere else.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you so much Darlene. We appreciate your review!

EH
ERIC H.
03/30/2021
Another great experience
Brought an old truck in that was in need of a good amount of work. Throughout the diagnoses and repairs, I was kept apprised of the issues and solutions as well as their cost. Communication is effective and clear, pricing for service and parts is great. I will continue to bring my vehicles here for future service. Thank you!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 04/07/2021

Hi Eric, We really enjoyed working on your old truck. Those are the best! Thank you for trusting Quality Auto Service Center with your truck! We appreciate you!

JOHN S.
Azle, TX
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/25/2021
Problem with my van fixed in a short time !
I appreciate them , they fixed my problem with my van and found other problems and fix them too ! Really made me feel good to have guys that know how to get the job done . Very professional very nice and I thank you all very much !
I'll be bringing my vehicles there from now on !
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Hi John, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you! Our goal is to be here for our friends and neighbors when they need us! We work hard to be the best auto repair center in Ft Worth/Haltom City! Thank you for choosing Quality Auto Service Center!

EP
ED P.
Frisco, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
03/06/2021
Older diesel
Jeremy and his guys always do a great job. If you want it done right take it to Jeremy at quality auto

Hi Mr. Palazzetti,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work hard to ensure our valuable customers know everything possible about their vehicle and what has to be repaired, in clear and concise terms. We appreciate you calling us to get your vehicle in tip top shape. Thanks again!

GJ
George J.
Graford, TX
Dodge Magnum
03/03/2021
Jeremy and crew are the best around! You can trust them and be treated right!!

LC
Lisa C.
02/26/2021
Very professional
I'm a new customer, and very pleased with the service here. I called around a few places and decided on Quality Auto, from the first impression with the phone call. Jeremy, the Owner listened to my concern/issue with my vehicle and made me feel comfortable bringing my car to him. He explained to my Husband and I what they found and immediately got to work. Even brought the vehicle to my work when completed. Also, his Wife, Robin was very pleasant! This is a Honest Auto Repair. Thank you.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 02/26/2021

Hi Lisa,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We work hard to treat our friends and neighbors like we want to be treated. It is important to us for our customers to feel comfortable and confident that they are getting the absolute best auto repair service in Ft Worth. Honesty is critical to providing that service. We appreciate you choosing Quality Auto Repair! Give us a call if we and help in any way.

JODIE R.
Chrysler 300
01/23/2021
Honest Quality Auto Service’s
Long time customer with different family cars over the years.

Jeremy and the crew will explain, and treat you right on your vehicle needs. I recommend Quality Auto Service Center to friends and families.

Thanks for all you have done for me, and my girls over the years, is appreciated much!!!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 02/26/2021

Hi Jodie,
Thank you for being a loyal customer for so many years. We appreciate you and appreciate your trust in our services. You are very welcome for anything we have done. It was our pleasure to be a trusted part of your circle of friends and neighbors. Honesty and Quality are a trademark of Quality Auto Repair. We strive to provide that to our valued customers every day! Thank you again for your wonderful review!

CHRIS B.
Arlington, TX
01/22/2021
Water Pump
Great job getting me in and out in an Emergency situation. Would recommend them to anyone. Great job guys.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank You Chris Brothers! We work hard to take care of all of our neighbors. We appreciate you choosing Quality Auto Repair!

Marco L.
Texas
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Marco said this business had great service.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Marco, We appreciate your review and we appreciate you choosing Quality Auto Repair.

CLEANING S.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
12/23/2020
Honest, Fast & Competitive Pricing
We take all our vehicles for our company to Quality Auto. Jeremy always takes great care of us! He is honest, fair, fast and does GREAT work! Highly recommend this shop!
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/23/2020

Hi,
Thanks so much for your awesome review. We love our Fleet Accounts. You folks work hard and we appreciate that you chose Quality Auto for your Fleet Needs! Merry Christmas!

MICHEAL D.
12/22/2020
Problems Fixed
Jeremy found the problem, replaced a broken part, and replaced the serpentine belt in just a few hours. Also completed some scheduled maintenance. A great experience for me.
Rose R., Owner from Quality Auto Service Center responded on 12/23/2020

Hi Micheal
Thanks so much for your great review and for choosing Quality Auto. We appreciate you