BROOKS H.
Haltom City, TX
Nissan Rogue
05/06/2021
Ive been taking my vehicles to Jeremy 10+ years. Wont go anywhere else! Always been satisfied with their work and fees.

JONATHAN G.
Haltom City, TX
04/30/2021
Awesome Service
They took care of me rather quickly.

Also gave me a discount because I was a veteran and Jeremy explained what was wrong.

CF
CRYSTAL F.
08/03/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE EVERYTIME!
Jeremy and his crew are the best. I have been a customer for many years. I always refer my family and friends to his shop because they can be trusted and have always got things done right the first time.

D
Darrell
07/08/2020
Doing it right the first time
These guys or awesome every time great service

CL
Charlie L.
Azle, TX
Cadillac DTS
07/24/2019
Things get fixed ? right
When I call with a problem as soon as possible with the space that they have I get in. It gets fixed soon as possible

FE
Frank E.
Hurst, TX
07/03/2019
The name speaks for itself but the customer service is outstanding !
Have made 5 visits with 2 different cars....Jeremy/Robert and the guys have always done great work and are very fair. I would highly recommend anyone to go there !

GJ
George J.
Dodge Magnum
06/27/2019
Best!
Honest and trustworthy! Cannot be beat!!

Bedford, TX
06/27/2019
Service rating
They do good work & i was recommended by a friend. They have replaced several things for me on my truck.

Keller, TX
06/24/2019
Robert
Robert always treats his customers right.

Cynthia W.
06/13/2019
good work
Chris does good work on my Jeep. He works hard at making sure it’s done right and they always show me the old parts that they replace.

James B.
Texas
Buick LaCrosse
03/30/2019 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business for service.

TG
Tony G.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff did a good job, and they found stuff that needed to be done. They didn't charge for labor and helped him get needed parts installed. They're great guys.

BW
BRYAN W.
03/12/2019
Quick service with a fair price.
Was able to give me a fair price for the work even though I was inclined to have them do the work anyway because my battery was completely drained from a defective alternator. So even with that I was able to get fast service at a fair price.

Jack W.
02/08/2019
Trustworthy
I started using Quality Automotive in 2001 . Trying to find a garage or mechanic with INTEGRITY these days is a task . That is exactly what you get from Jeremy and his service technicians . Even Jeremy gets grease underneath his nails to make sure customer service is optimized .

SR
SCOTT R.
Keller, TX
12/18/2018
Great people! fast ,do it right. I will use again
Very dependable. Friendly. Tell you what is wrong,show you and rhen fix it.
Will use again..