H
H.
06/11/2020
Great experience!
Clearly explaining that mechanics will check my vehicle for problem and get back to me. In a timely manner, they did and diagnosed repair needs and upon giving them approval, repairs were made in a. Very timely fashion at a reasonable price!!! Very satisfied!

C
CARLINE
Dodge Caliber
05/22/2020
Kind and compassionate
They fixed the throttle body on my 2008 Dodge caliber and it has never drove so good! It was my first time but I'll definitely be back for any of my car needs

AH
AL H.
05/15/2020
Knowledge and taking care of customers
I will go back and will highly recommend them to everyone.

MIKE C.
05/13/2020
'99 Dodge Quascab
Excellent and prompt seevice. Great Price.

Jeep Cherokee
05/11/2020
always attentive and fast
Been coming here for 15 yrs...... Always does me right

F
felicia
05/06/2020
Awesome
larry and his crew are so good,hinest,honest, best in the area! So grateful we found them!

TN
TIM N.
05/01/2020
Quality work at a fair price!
I enjoyed doing business again with you guys.

Chrysler 300
04/29/2020
Great place great work very friendly and helpful
Dropped my car off for work everyone very friendly and helpful. Didn’t take forever will be back

JAMES H.
Dodge Dakota
04/25/2020
Great service honest easy very knowledgeable
Very nice and courteous kept me up-to-date on everything and did not do nothing without contacting me first very honest business
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

THANKS glad we could save you some money.

JV
JERAMY V.
Ford Flex
04/24/2020
Trustworthy, professionals
Always great work on our vehicles in a timely matter...... knowledgeable with all of our different brands of vehicles and repaired correctly the first time!
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you for your Business.

MN
MARGRENT N.
04/24/2020
Larry Cunningham was so nice and professional. He didn’t try to trick me cause I was a female; he was totally honest and my car was ready like in one day. I was referred to him by a friend who said he was an honest man and it proved to be true. Front desk assistant was very nice as well. He is officially my mechanic now!! I’ve already recommended him to my sister.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Glad to meet you thank you for your kind words.

KH
KATHY H.
04/23/2020
Great customer service!
Great service and affordability and honest service!
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 04/24/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

TT
TEVIN T.
Lincoln Town Car
04/23/2020
Larry and his daughter
Seriously I haven’t felt this good about a mechanic and the service I get each time I come in for maintenance!!! Kindest people in the world. Straight forward and extremely fair , honest and affordable.

ALWAYS enjoy our talks.

AD
ANDREW D.
04/22/2020
It’s in the Title Quality
Quality Automotive always does a great job on my vehicle repairs. I love the fact that Larry calls before he does anything to the vehicle to explain what he has found during his diagnosis and what it is going to take to fix the problem. If I have any vehicle problems I will definitely take it to Quality Automotive!

Glad we could help

R
ROBERT
Chevrolet Sonic
04/21/2020
Take your car here!
These guys are great... very open and honest, good communication, prompt service.
They actually came in UNDER their quote! How often does a garage do that?!
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 04/24/2020

Always enjoy helping new customers.