Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ET
ELAINE T.
05/08/2017
Trustworthy people make the difference.
It's nice to do business with someone that you can trust. The work was excellent as usual. Thanks Guys

LC
LARRY C.
Alvarado, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
05/06/2017
Everyone was nice. Great job and good price.

BW
BOB W.
05/05/2017
A great shop to visit
Very professional service offered at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend everyone to go to the shop.

SUMMER M.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/05/2017
Both times I have gotten my truck alignment. There was an ease of making an appointment that worked for me. The staff was friendly. And didn't make you feel uncomfortable being there! I being a female have been to some places and felt very uncomfortable and was talked down to. But not at this place! I will return for my future alignments!

MICHAEL S.
Dodge Durango
04/29/2017
Great service in and out really quick. Competitive Pricing. Will use again.

JAMES R.
04/26/2017
They have done it again
My truck had some noise coming from the front end so I had Joel and his guys check it out for me. Driver side hub assembly and lower ball joint needed replacing, he gave me a quote that to be completely honest seemed really expensive to me. When I expressed my concerns, he explained that they only use premium parts with a lifetime warranty. He said there are cheaper options, but this is the best. With that in mind, I did check a few different shops to compare what type of difference I would be looking at. None of them were significantly cheaper than Quality Brakes and Alignment, and 2 of the 3 said they would take it to Joel to have the alignment done anyways. So, I decided to cut out the middle man and mystery, I had all the work done at Quality Brakes and Alignment and I am completely satisfied with everything they do. They perform top notch service throughout the whole deal! If you need anything done to your vehicle, take it to Quality Brakes and Alignment!

ROCKY W.
Buick LeSabre
04/24/2017
Fast Friendly Fair
As always, prompt service. Could not ask for nor expect any better than Quality. Thanks

LV

LINDA W.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/05/2017
Wonderful service
Joel and Steven go above and beyond for their customers.

CARL W.
Keene, TX
03/29/2017
Outstanding service
Cheerfully worked with my crazy schedule to work me in for rotor resurfacing. Did an excellent job in a reasonable time. Thanks from a loyal customer.

JUSTIN M.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/26/2017
Awesome service
Been to other places that have been giving my customers the run around. This place is dead on and honest.

JAMES R.
03/26/2017
Blown away!
I work at Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Cleburne, Joel takes care of the company truck there. I see the caliber of work he performs there and how he donates time and money towards going back into the community, I immediately thought of him when my personal vehicle needed servicing. I have a 2000 F250 PSD 4x4 that was shaking very bad when applying the brakes. He gave me a quote that was significantly cheaper than I anticipated, he came to my job, picked up my truck, an hour later called me back to tell me that it would be even cheaper than we thought. Naturally, I gave he go ahead, he dropped my truck back off to me a couple hours later like brand new! From the time I picked up the phone to get a quote to now that I'm riding around with the fully repaired truck I have been blown away by the awesomeness from this shop in every aspect of the word. I will HIGHLY recommend Quality Brakes and Alignment to anyone !

SEAN M.
03/22/2017
Good people place
Joel is a God fearing man that leads by example. Everybody works hard to make sure your needs are met, your vehicle is safe and the price is fair. I would not take my cars anywhere else.

VR
VAL R.
Alvarado, TX
Honda Accord
03/15/2017
Good Honest Work
Good quality work and a very reasonable price.

SA
SHANNON A.
03/11/2017
On the road again
I recently took my 2014 F150 in to have a 2" leveling kit installed, plus an alignment just to be safe. I was originally informed that the job would take about two and a half hours to complete, so I decided to sit at the office and wait. To my surprise, the workers combined a team effort and completed the leveling kit install and alignment in just 1.5 hours! I am very happy with the results of the install, and the hospitality shown by all employees at the shop. Thank you!

CINDY C.
03/09/2017
Good honest people
Great job, thanks for getting me in so quick and back on the road. Will see you Friday to get the rest of the work done

LW
LINDA W.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/04/2017
love
Joel, Steven and the guys are the BEST! The most accommodating business I have ever worked with. I was working by myself and couldn't get to them to pick up my car during business hours so they brought my car to me. Thanks guys you really are the best!!

KF
KATHY. F.
03/02/2017
Great Service! Fast, great work!!
This is my first time having work done at Quality Brakes. I was impressed. I will be back anytime I need auto repairs. Thank you!

AE

Rainbow, TX
Buick Enclave
02/24/2017
Pam Baker, Rainbow, Buick
At this time they have taken care of the air conditioning problem that the Buick had. They were very courteous and kept me informed of how the repairs were going. Very nice staff. Since I'm not that knowledgeable about cars, I appreciated the time they spent with me explaining the problems and options that I had. If I have problems with the air conditioning again, I will be bringing the car back to Quality Brakes.