Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

STUART B.
Kia Spectra
10/27/2016
The guys jumped right on my car, found the problem, and came up with a solution in a very timely manner.

TP
TOM P.
10/26/2016
SERVICE !!!
Found additional items that would have cost big time down the road, Thanks again for the excellent service, will be telling all and will be sending them your way Thanks Once Again !!!

WC

Great job

TP
TOM P.
10/19/2016
How to gain customers - like your service do the selling
First time through, was called an hour after dropping off and told was car done, very happy with the service, Treated the customer like a King , I will be back and will spread the word. Thank you gentlemen for a great experience

HB
HAROLD B.
10/15/2016
Fast, Fair and Friendly service.
I had an appointment, Car was worked on promptly. I left as a happy Customer.

10/14/2016
Again!!
I pulled into the lot on Wednesday with a leaking wheel cylinder and picked it up Thursday good as new! The staff is fantastic. And knowledgeable.

JERRY. S.
Alvarado, TX
10/14/2016
Honest place
I have been doing business with them for over 20 years and they have earned my business by always doing a good job on my vehicle.

CLEM H.
Keene, TX
10/13/2016
4 wheel alignment
Great people, excellent service, car runs straight and smooth, thanks

10/12/2016
Great place better people.
Such a great shop , so great I just dropped my truck off for more break work.

JJ
JAMES J.
Fort Worth, TX
10/08/2016
Fast and affordable. First time but seems to be great.

AK

TIFFANY R.
Grandview, TX
Honda Accord
09/15/2016
Fast and wonderful service!
The dealership had my car for a month, charged me nearly $800, and still never actually found and fixed the problem. Quality brakes had my car for an hour and a half and were already calling me telling me they had found and fixed the problem with a $58 part. I haven't had a single problem with it since I picked it up the same day. Great people and great customer service!

ARLENE B.
08/16/2016
professional and quality
Thank y'all so very much! I will recommend you too all my friends.

BRAD H.
Mazda 3
08/14/2016
Quality and customer service
Great work, great customer service. Steven can't be beat.

HR
HENRY R.
08/08/2016
good service, friendly staff
Dropped truck at the shop and it was done the same day.

VS
VIOLA S.
Grandview, TX
08/06/2016
They are honest and seem to care about my safety.
I'll be back whenever I need help.

RJ

ROBERT F.
Lillian, TX
07/23/2016
Honesty is the Best Policy
I made an appointment to have my brakes serviced,told the owner what I wanted. He gave me an estimate on cost, the estimate turned out to be a little lower than the actual final bill, but was very close to the estimate. He had my vehicle ready and I picked it up in a very short time considering everything they did to ensure a "Quality"brake job, this was my third experience with this shop and every time the vehicle has been repaired and in a timely manner. I gave them 5 Stars only because I couldn't give them 10 Stars.

07/21/2016
Great place!!
Monster ears did a great job , Joel runs a great shop great prices and won't sell you pats you don't need.