Quality Brakes & Alignment

BW
BOB W.
06/05/2017
Best service ever
Were extremely helpful to me. They diagnose the problem, warn me about what the problem could do, then we made an appointment to have the problems fixed. The truck, after the work that they did, drives down the road like a brand new truck even though it's a 2001. I highly recommend this shop. Their prices are right and their service is five star

TW
TIM W.
05/15/2017
The people and the location
You always do a good job and the best part is your close to where I live

JOHN P.
Burleson, TX
Nissan Frontier
05/12/2017
Quality is the only shop I use for alignments, Joel and crew are great.

JASON R.
Godley, TX
05/12/2017
Great friendly service
Great work done by the team. Accommodated me leaving my vehicle with them for several days. Got my truck repaired and is better than it has been in a long time.

IS
ISIE S.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/10/2017
Great service, great price
I had my Silverado aligned and they did a great job. Fast , great price and the people are very friendly.

RONNIE W.
Dodge Challenger
05/10/2017
Fast quick service
Quick fast service and problem fixed.

ET
ELAINE T.
Grandview, TX
05/08/2017
Trustworthy people make the difference.
It's nice to do business with someone that you can trust. The work was excellent as usual. Thanks Guys

LC
LARRY C.
Alvarado, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
05/06/2017
Everyone was nice. Great job and good price.

BW
BOB W.
05/05/2017
A great shop to visit
Very professional service offered at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend everyone to go to the shop.

SUMMER M.
Grandview, TX
Chevrolet Silverado
05/05/2017
Both times I have gotten my truck alignment. There was an ease of making an appointment that worked for me. The staff was friendly. And didn't make you feel uncomfortable being there! I being a female have been to some places and felt very uncomfortable and was talked down to. But not at this place! I will return for my future alignments!

MICHAEL S.
Dodge Durango
04/29/2017
Great service in and out really quick. Competitive Pricing. Will use again.

JAMES R.
04/26/2017
They have done it again
My truck had some noise coming from the front end so I had Joel and his guys check it out for me. Driver side hub assembly and lower ball joint needed replacing, he gave me a quote that to be completely honest seemed really expensive to me. When I expressed my concerns, he explained that they only use premium parts with a lifetime warranty. He said there are cheaper options, but this is the best. With that in mind, I did check a few different shops to compare what type of difference I would be looking at. None of them were significantly cheaper than Quality Brakes and Alignment, and 2 of the 3 said they would take it to Joel to have the alignment done anyways. So, I decided to cut out the middle man and mystery, I had all the work done at Quality Brakes and Alignment and I am completely satisfied with everything they do. They perform top notch service throughout the whole deal! If you need anything done to your vehicle, take it to Quality Brakes and Alignment!

ROCKY W.
Buick LeSabre
04/24/2017
Fast Friendly Fair
As always, prompt service. Could not ask for nor expect any better than Quality. Thanks

LV

LINDA W.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/05/2017
Wonderful service
Joel and Steven go above and beyond for their customers.