Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Alvarado, TX
01/13/2016
Fully satified
Performed vehicle inspection requested
Provided recommended service and estimate
Work performed quickly and satisfactory
Very friendly staff

DAVID D.
01/12/2016
Old and new
Quality brakes has worked on my classic 63 galaxie and my 06 mustang gt, great job on both. Fast and friendly service from everyone there at the shop. Thanks

LP
LEE P.
Godley, TX
Volkswagen Golf
01/04/2016
Great Service - Caring staff
Wow, couldn't be happier. They were super concerned about our safety and went out of their way and drove us home so we would not continue to drive the vehicle. Not too many places go above and beyond any more - I'll be back anytime I have an issue with one of my vehicles and I will send everyone I know there. They were courteous, polite, got the job done and just downright awesome!

HS
HAROLD S.
Burleson, TX
12/31/2015
Front End Alignment
Did an excellent front end alignment

JOE D.
Burleson, TX
Ford F450 Super Duty
12/30/2015
Professionals
Joel and his crew are very organized and put out a tremendous amount of repairs in the stated time. I feel confident they are the best in the area at alignments of 4WD vehicles.

EG
EDDIE G.
Itasca, TX
12/29/2015
They are the Best literally!!
this is the only place i go to get anything done to my vehicles. best price and quality work hands down.

RU
RAY U.
Scion xB
12/12/2015
Very satisfied
Very nice, honest, and efficient.

RN
ROGER N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2015
The word QUALITY in the business name flows through the entire shop starting with the warm greeting when you walk in the office to the workmanship and the investment of knowing your car or truck is repaired and is safe for you and your family.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, I give Quality Brakes and Alignment a 14.

TARA B.
San Marcos, TX
12/11/2015
Super good
My daughters truck broke down 3 1/2 hrs from home! Great customer service... Felt they were honest!!!