Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DON B.
Rio Vista, TX
04/21/2019
very satisfied
Two 1-Ton trucks- all work and repairs done in a timely and professional manner.Very happy with results. Only exception- lady at front desk said could not fix the loose nut between steering wheel and seat.

DOUGLAS B.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/18/2019
2003 mitusbishi Douglas B. 18 April 2019
Great service done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable cost. This was my second visit to Quality and my first at their NEW location, which is a real "step-up" from the old location. A GOOD MOVE! for the business and the customers. The reason for my 2nd visit was because of my total satisfaction with my first visit several month earlier! A complete and total brake job on my '04 Chev Pickup. Execellent service at a good price! Great group of technicians and super-service done right the first time. They're also "Veteran" friendly and offer a discount for Veteran's... just show your VA card! Good management shines every time! I am a very satisfied customer! Thank you Quality!

LARRY M.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/12/2019
P71 Overland
Excellent customer service, no hassle, even for specialty vehicles.

RL
RON L.
04/10/2019
The name says it all
Very satisfied you people do excellent work, thanks

MIKE M.
04/06/2019
On the Road Again
Joel and his team worked hard to get my Tacoma working better than new. It needed new shocks and steering; then they tested it and adjusted the brakes. All better for another year on the ranch.

Josh F.
Covington, TX
04/05/2019
Very happy with the work and service
I'm a repeating customer I just took my truck in to have front end Alinement done and was very happy with the quality of work they do Great people

GH
GENE ANNE H.
Cadillac XT5
04/03/2019
Alignment and tire rotation
Totally reliable. Joel is a fine man you can trust. Great service!!

FB
Frank B.
Keene, TX
03/30/2019
Great and dependable work
I heard about Quality Breaks through a friend and decided to give them a shot. That was several years ago and every time I have taken any of my cars to them I get them same great and reliable workmanship. I now recommend them to my children and close friends.

Michael M.
03/28/2019
Great Quality Service!
I brought my Honda Accord in the other day to get some work done on it and the folks at Quality Brakes & Alignment did an outstanding job. They told me how long it would take to get the job done and they were correct. I recommend Quality Brake & Alignment to all of my friends who need work done on their vehicle.

Kevin M.
Grandview, TX
03/27/2019
Going above and beyond to help there customers
Joel and his team always have done a great job on all my vehicles they worked on and in my opinion Very trustworthy and fair priced
This Is why there the only place I feel comfortable letting them work on my vehicles. Thanks again Joel and Steven for helping me out .

AE
AMANDA E.
03/22/2019
Outstanding Service
I will not take my vehicles anywhere but here. Great honest people who actually care about their customers and put pride in their work! Best place in town!

Ford Expedition
02/28/2019
Great friendly service.

LL
LORRI L.
Cadillac Escalade
02/24/2019
Happy
Your company cares about the customer
I will only use Quality Brakes and Alignment !
Thank you for another job well done !

C3
CHANCE 3.
Glen Rose, TX
Acura ZDX
02/11/2019
Quality Brakes is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shop!
We have been taking our vehicles to Quality since 2011. We have always had exceptional customer service and repairs.
On several occasions they have beaten the price that they originally quoted us, saving us plenty of money over the years.
This last time we took my car in, the part they were shipped to use for repairs was not the best quality part BUT they had made plans to get a better part and had already ordered it before calling us- they DID NOT pass this expense on to us, our bill didn’t change a single cent.
It was going to take several days(this was on a Friday) for the new part to come in , they allowed me to drive the car with the part on it even though it would cause them to end up losing money on a now- used part.
We would not take our vehicles anywhere else!

RICHARD C.
Itasca, TX
Ford
02/06/2019
My Pride and JOY
100% satisfied, all works well and looks outstanding. Highly recommend Quality Brake and Alignment to every one. Great People and Great Service. Fast too.

LISA S.
Joshua, TX
01/30/2019
Honest with me
Was honest with me about my truck.
Did not try and sell me unnecessary repairs.
Nice people.

MIKE G.
Godley, TX
01/30/2019
Only Place I Will Go
From the time I arrived until I left, I was confident that my vehicle was being taken care of by folks that knew what they were doing. And, they took care of my issue quickly and got me back out on the road for a lot less than I expected.

EL
EDDIE L.
01/27/2019
Their friendliness and expertise!
I had a complete (all four wheels) brake job and a sensor in the oil system replaced. The work was done in a timely manner at the price quoted - no surprises! I can't say if the price was better than other places, but in my opinion, the price seemed fair considering the QUALITY of the work done! Well done all around!

ROCKY W.
Dodge Durango
01/26/2019
Fast Friendly Fair
OK, I just keep repeating myself. Fast - Friendly - Fair. What more can you wish for at a repair facility. Highly Recommended .

JOE M.
Rio Vista, TX
Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/26/2019
I always get great service each time I come in.
Thank you for your always great and friendly service.