Quality Brakes & Alignment

BUCK G.
Burleson, TX
02/09/2020
Always excellent service!
Joel has been taking care of the alignments on my trucks for years. He’s the only one around that could correctly align a lifted dually! Top notch guys that’ll do you right.

MARTINE S.
Grandview, TX
Cadillac Seville
01/31/2020
Great people
Got us in quick and out in a timely fashion.

Nemo, TX
01/31/2020
Good honest work from great people
Good honest work from great people. We have been taking vehicles to them for years and have never had a complaint.

JEFF W.
Nixon, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
01/14/2020
Very clean business with excellent service.
Very nice and efficient company. Straight shooters to help their customers.

KW
KEVIN W.
Crowley, TX
Nissan Murano
01/11/2020
Highly Recommended
Taking pride in ones work is a lost art! BUT when you go Quality Brakes & Alignment you'll find this lost art! Highly recommend them! Wife's car was improperly aligned from dealership. Guess who fixed the screw up. QB&A fixed it!

GB
GLENN B.
Ford Edge
01/10/2020
Honest, friendly, and as always , good work and in a timely manner.
I have used quality brakes and allignment on several occasions. They were always honest, friendly and done great work. It’s a good feeling to have a place that you are comfortable taking your vehicle for repair. Well recommended !!

PH
PAT H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/08/2020
Trust the job to be done right.
We have had both brake jobs done on both our vehicles and will continue to go there in the future. You can trust the job to be done right and done for a fair price.

GD
GEORGE D.
Dodge Dakota
12/31/2019
front end work 2008 dakota
brought it in day before christmas eve for major front rebuild and steering column repair. they got it finished by noon the next day. outstanding work as usual

Chevrolet Traverse
12/25/2019
2011 Chevy traverse check engine kigbt on
Called and they saw on on short notice right before closing, took care of the problem in less than 30 minutes, thanks guys you did a great job

MICKIE B.
Joshua, TX
Ram Pickup
12/24/2019
Just good service from start to finish.

LEE M.
Ford Bronco
12/21/2019
Quality Brakes provides great service without trying to up-sell you at every turn. I’d send my own mother in there!

MATTHEW R.
12/07/2019
Maybe it was a Friday or maybe it’s always this great. I brought my truck in for brakes and the staff was all smiling and generally in good spirits, you could tell they enjoyed their job. The kind lady at the front desk went above and beyond to get a key out of the truck after it was already on the lift and the technicians were joking with me about the car seat I told them I needed so my wife didn’t kill me. I’ll be back again next time my brakes are at 10% or less!!!

KG
KRISTI G.
11/06/2019
Quick service, friendly people
Thank you to Joel and Quality Brakes getting my car in and out so fast! Didn't realize how bad my brakes had gotten until I had them fixed. Even my kids noticed the difference. Quality Brakes is the only place we take our vehicles! They do a great job and are trustworthy.

PK
PAUL K.
Joshua, TX
11/05/2019
Great experience!!
Made appt on Friday for the next Monday morning. Arrived at 7:30; all doors were open. Walked in and was cheerfully greeted in a superbly clean and attractive customer area. The whole shop was super clean as well.
Very quick alignment and overall assessment of completed work and test drive of my vehicle.
Wonderful and impressive experience!!

EO
ED O.
Rio Vista, TX
10/28/2019
First Time Experience
Simply stated, Joel the owner and all employees were ever bit as good, kind, caring, effective, thorough and reasonably priced and timely with the repairs to my truck. I will recommend err and them to everyone who needs their services.