Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JAYME M.
Ford Edge
03/28/2018
The Staff
Everyone there is very helpful, very polite, and they have very reasonable rates.

MONICA B.
Alvarado, TX
03/23/2018
Great customer service & no BS! We got a quote and were told it’d take a day, maybe a day and a half. When we picked it up the price was the same as the quote & they were able to get it done in just a day.

MA
MINDEY A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/22/2018
Amazing customer service
They were so sweet and helpful. They gave me all the information I needed and did an great job!

CL
CHARLES L.
03/17/2018
Great service. Good, honest people.
Owner was there and took note of my problem. I told him needed work truck badly, ,and he said he would try to get it done as soon as possible. I was back in the truck the next day, sooner if I had heard the phone call. Very nice and fair pricing. Will always use them for any brake issues in future.

CP
CRAIG P.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/17/2018
Fair prices, fast service, treated like friends
I've been using Quality Brakes for about a year now, and with two vehicles they keep us on the road without draining our bank accounts dry. I don't trust many with my truck, but I trust them.

JOHN C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/11/2018
Ease of service
The repair was very easy in every way. Work was started and completed in a timely manner. I have nothing but good things to say about the service experience. They have always been great in every way. I recommend then very highly. A five star in every way. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SCOT S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2018
1998 Chevy Suburban 4x4
Work that was needed was explained to me in terms I come easily understand , work was done very fast with Quality in mind the entire time . I am totally satisfied will all work . And I would Highly Recommend anybody and everybody to them . My whole family takes all their cars & trucks to Quality Brake for a very good reason . Dependable , Quality , Service at affordable prices . That's why I tell everybody about them !

RN
ROGER N.
02/21/2018
Once again Quality Brakes and Alignment lives up to their name with quality workmanship
After the new shocks were installed on our 250 Ford truck I got the feeling of driving a new truck. Much cheaper than buying a new truck. For those of you that want quality work performed on your vehicle there is only one place to go; Quality Brakes and Alignment.

JOHN W.
Joshua, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
02/20/2018
Safety check
Checked my car after I told them what my concerns were . Found the problem and fixed it in a very timely manner. Now I feel completely safe. Brakes work so much better than before. You guys are always so professional. Thanks, John

AH
ANGELA H.
02/15/2018
Excellent service for 2006 Ram brakes
The gentlemen are very professional and friendly. Made me feel welcome and important. After discussion of the needed repairs, the price was extremely reasonable. The work was preformed quicker than expected. After the service and professional attitude I experienced, they are my new go to mechanics.

SCOTT H.
02/15/2018
Good service and responded in a timely matter

PC
PAMELA C.
Rio Vista, TX
Dodge Charger
02/10/2018
Quality brakes in Cleburne
Have been pleased with work on both the charger and my Honda

FP
FRED P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Mazda Tribute
02/09/2018
Honest people.
Will do the job correctly and in a timely manner

SL
STACI L.
02/09/2018
5 Stars
You guys are awesome. You are very professional and you take pride in what you do. Thanks for getting me in and out so quickly.

JOHN R.
Joshua, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/02/2018
Awesome people
It's true that it's the people that make a business. Such nice people! I'll be back for sure!

RICHARD B.
Pontiac Bonneville
02/02/2018
GREAT SERVICE. QUICK AND EFFICIENT!
GREAT SERVICE! QUICK AND EFFICIENT!

BEN H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/17/2018
Great Service! Great Value!
I’m very happy with the brake repair!
I have an older vehicle with brakes that perform like new!
I needed it repaired quickly, and they really preformed to quickly repair and return the car to me!
Thank y’all so much!

JAMES M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/13/2018
Do a great job fair prices
Good people

TRACY M.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/12/2018
Great job on my Vette
Thank you guys so much for the work you did on my 75 vette. You did an awesome job.

SCOTT H.
01/11/2018
Jeep Alignment
Very professional, courteous and treats the customer first class...Quality of work is excellent, it stays fixed