Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HS
Harry and Glenda S.
08/15/2018
Fast Same Day Service
New tire needed-handled same day. Had great service for more than 20 years.

Regina W.
Lexus ES 350
08/14/2018
Great job. Service was complete and past history of service was also listed. Service people were friendly and accommodating .
Thanks for a great job!

KG
Katie G.
Orland Park, IL
08/02/2018
Fast and fair
Happy to have found this place. The staff is nice and helpful. They are also really fair and not out to take advantage of you.

Joe and Michelle F.

JN
John N.
07/26/2018
Wonderful service!!
I asked a neighbor for a referral for a good mechanic. So glad he told me about you! We are so happy. I then had a oil change another time, I will never go anywhere else!!

HB
Heather B.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/04/2018
Great, honest guys! Will always go back!!
All the employees I have dealt with are kind, helpful and honest! I have been taking my car there for a few years now and will definitely continue. They tell me if its a necessary repair or something that can wait. I appreciate the honesty the most!

KF
Karen F.
Toyota Prius v
06/27/2018
Great service as always.
It is a pleasure to bring my car to Quality Tire and Auto for servicing. It is like stopping in at your family's home. Not only do I get reliable service but am greeted warmly by name and made to feel important. For as many years as I have been coming to Quality Tire and Auto, I am always asked if I have any concerns about the car or questions that the staff can answer. Jimmy, Pete, Dave and all are the nicest bunch of professionals and I highly recommend Quality Tire and Auto!

KG
Kevin G.
Lisle, IL
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/26/2018
never again!
I was in a hurry that day so when I picked up my repaired tire, I did not inspect it first. I paid the bill and put it in my other truck and went home. I should have inspected it before I left the Firestone shop, because the paint was scratched in several places, and there was this sticky black stuff all over the wheel. I put the wheel back on my truck about 1/2 hour after I got home.I know the wheel was not scratched at all because I had just purchased the truck the wheel came off of that week, and I had cleaned all the brake dust off of it before I brought the tire in to the shop that day. Since it was on a Saturday and Firestone had already closed, I was stuck. I didn't want to call on Monday to tell them about something that happened on Saturday, then have to try to prove that the wheel wasn't scratched before I brought it in because I had no way to prove it! Also, I told the guy I didn't want the metal weights on the wheel, I mean, shit, who puts the hammer on metal weights on the outside of a painted wheel??
Jimmy L. from Quality Tire & Auto Inc. responded on 06/26/2018

Kevin, I just wanted to apologize for the experience you had several weeks ago with your tire repair. Saturdays are one of our busiest days and it can be a little hectic in the shop. This is not an excuse for what happened just an explanation of why this is not the norm for how we do business. We try to have each of our technicians take their time and not rush repairs. It sounds like we may have rushed the repair and the wheel weight issue was not communicated. I would be more than happy to inspect the wheel, rebalance the tire and see if we can correct amy damage we caused. Please feel free to call or email me at 630-323-0500 or quality.tire@yahoo.com. Thank you - Jimmy

Woodridge, IL
06/26/2018
Great Service!
Finally, a car shop that gives me straight forward review of my automotive problems and offers simplistic solutions that fit my budget. I will be bringing my car here any time I have a problem.

Amy and Chris S.
Lemont, IL
06/21/2018
Best Custmer Service
Always a great experience at Quality Tire and Battery.

John D.
Wheaton, IL
Acura TL
06/19/2018
Tire service for road damage
Knowledgeable staff, competent mechanics, fair pricing - these guys are great!

Dan and Tracey C.
Volkswagen CC
06/18/2018
Quick reliable and affordable service.
Always a pleasure going into get occasional auto repair done. No hassles and informative. your shown the problem before work begins. The work is done in a timely manner but can get expensive when something else is found during the initial repair. I will tell anyone reading this to get price quotes from other reputable mechanics. You'd be surprised.

These Guys put the Q in Quality
I stopped in explained the issue with my truck. Dave told me he would check it out and it may take a few days. He got back to me the next morning and had it fixed and ready to be picked up that afternoon. I highly recommend this shop, they are one in a million.

06/18/2018
This shop is fabulous, they put the customer first and do the job right . I am so glad to have found Quality Tire and Auto. The entire staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Thank you

Buick Century
GREAT JOB
My car needed some repair work and the Crew at Quality took care of all of the issues at a very reasonable price. The service at this shop is outstanding. Five star rating all the way. Thank you again for a job well done.

Chris B.
Woodridge, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
06/14/2018
One Of My Best Experiences Ever
I had a flat and was riding on my donut. Had a very busy few days coming up and Jimmy squeezed me in and not only checked out the tire but fixed it and got it put back on my car. These guys are ALWAYS fantastic but this was above and beyond!

RA
Robert A.
Audi Q7
06/09/2018
Saves me money AGAIN
I recently went to the area Audi Dealer for the 30K service/Oil change and while I was there the service writer made a big deal of checking my tires. He came back to me saying that the tires had furthering on the edges and should have an alignment done. I bought the car from an out of state dealer who put brand new summer tires on at 10K and I had just removed the winter tire several weeks before that, I decided to take the car to Quality Tire and have them check the alignment. My wife and I have purchased tires from Quality Tire and they have always been easy to work with and saved us money. So, the Alignment check cost $28.00 and there were no problems. By the way, Audi wanted to charge $1,100

TH
Tom H.
Naperville, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/05/2018
T
The friendly attitude of the employees

Susan and Arnie S.
Downers Grove, IL
05/31/2018
TRIP OF 5/30/18
As always, service was great. Got there early for our oil change and got out early as well.

Dawn W.
05/26/2018
Employees
Fast and knowledgeable service. Friendly staff.