Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michele B.
Acura MDX
05/19/2018
Trustworthy and going above and beyond
The staff at Quality Tire went above and beyond to make sure my car was taken care of. I had a simple repair that turned into a huge safety concern and Dave and the mechanics worked to make sure I was safe in my car. I would highly recommend to take your car there if you want honest and quality service!

TD
Trudy D.
Downers Grove, IL
Lexus ES 300
05/18/2018
Trudy's LEXUS
This is the most honest and friendly service station ever!!!

Anonymous avatar
05/14/2018
Friendly, upfront, honest
I don't need much servicing on my car and hate the local Honda dealership, to be honest. When my car had trouble last night, I couldn't even think clearly about where to take it. Then I remembered! I'd taken my car to Quality Tire & Auto for the last visit and was so very pleased with them. I literally felt relief at the idea of taking my car into this mechanic shop. Who ever feels RELIEF about having to visit the mechanic? That's how upstanding this place is.

SE
Susan and Peter E.
Westmont, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018
Fast Oil Change
Welcoming business even if you are only having an oil change done. Didn't need a tire rotation, so they didn't do one. Someone to trust.

Sue B.
Downers Grove, IL
05/02/2018
#TrustworthyMechanicsNotAnOxymoron
Great service by friendly professionals.

Anonymous avatar
04/30/2018
Quality Tire
Excellent and fast service.

JE

MI
Mary and Troy I.
Hinsdale, IL
04/25/2018
Honest, great people who know what they are doing!
We've been going there for 30 years, and would not consider taking our cars to any other place.

TC
Tracey C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2018
Quick reliable and affordable service.
Always reliable and knowlwdgable. Will tell you problem and cost before fix. Can be a little higher in cost for oil change, tires, etc but it's very close to our home.

BW
Bill and Dianne W.
GMC Yukon XL
04/22/2018
Always Reliable
I can count on Quality to get the job done right.

Joe and Michelle F.
04/09/2018
Outstanding Service Again
Great people to work with.. Keep you well informed all the time on status.

Roberta M.
Nissan Murano
04/08/2018
MY GO TO PLACE FOR CAR SERVICE
As usual, went in for an oil change. Got there a before appt time, took me in within minutes. Service done efficiently. No hidden agenda. In and out...great.

Jennifer and Patrick B.
03/27/2018
Quality says it all.
Prompt service, fair prices and respectful employees. They answered all my questions and will give advice if you need some.

GG
Gary G.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Volkswagen Jetta
03/25/2018
New brakes were done in a very timely manner
Thanks again for accommodating our need to get this 'college car' back in action so quickly.

Jay and Kristin M.
Clarendon Hills, IL
03/19/2018
Quality Tire has always provided great service, however 1 hour and 10 min for an oil change is excessive. Service has seemed to have slowed for over the last year. Would have given 5 stars but wait time seems long for what I was having done on my car.

Jack C.
Woodridge, IL
03/14/2018
Great individual service, thanks Jim
Convenient to work, great service, very fair pricing. Good job men...

GH

Fred and Betty W.
Nissan Sentra
03/11/2018
Trip check
Brought our 2009 Nissan Sentra in for an oil change and trip check.
We love how thorough they are and always feel very confident before we take a long trip.
We've been customers of Quality Tire & Auto for many years and will continue to be!!!!

Marianne G.
03/08/2018
Honest...quality work...friendly
Quality service..honest...very friendly

AW
Anne W.
03/07/2018
Professional and straightforward communication, regarding sevice of any kind. Quick and reasonable with cost.....they make a noticable effort to get you in for a last minute service, if at all possible!
I have been a customer with Quality Tire & Auto, Inc. for over 20 years, and would not consider using any other business. You just have the feeling that you and your vehicle, are in good hands! Many years ago, I limped in with my car, with a flat tire. Quite generously, they offered to take me at that moment, did a quick fix which lasted years; and realizing I was in a bind charged me nothing. I will never forget that help. Great energy, and always spot on with concerns, potential problems and estimates. You feel listened to when you speak with them, never rushed, and everyone is polite and respectful.
I would highly recommend (thus, five stars) Quality Tire & Auto, Inc.