Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Karen G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2018
Oil Change
The staff is very accommodating and pleasant every time I come in for service. Easy to make appointments and even a last minute issue, they take care of everything.

GG
George and Nancy G.
Lemont, IL
Kia Sedona
10/15/2018
Great people
Love this place.
I am always treated politely and the work is done fast and fairly.
Jim is a great mechanic and we don't take our cars anyplace else.

Joanna B.
10/11/2018
This place is great!
This is definitely my new place for car care. All the employees are so polite and pleasant.

Jim T.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/11/2018
Fast, Easy, Friendly
I needed a new battery. I called several locations and decided on Quality Tire because they carried the brand I wanted. They took me as soon as I got there, performed the job efficiently, and I was on my way. It certainly helped that the front office personnel were very friendly while I waited for the work to be completed.

JE
Jim E.
Westmont, IL
10/09/2018
Timely, efficient and courteous service

BE
Barry E.
Bolingbrook, IL
Ram Pickup
10/05/2018
Convenient to schedule the appointment online, not to mention the online discount!!
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Very courteous and expedient service.

Acura TL
10/05/2018
Service is great, timely, honest
Have been going to Quality for over 10 years. Have always found them to be honest, quick, friendly and easy to work with. They never try to sell products or services I don't need.

Craig H.
09/30/2018
Flat Tire Repair
Great service and a quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

John M.
09/29/2018
A great shop to service your vehicle
I take all of my vehicles here for service. The crew at Quality Tire and Auto are the best. This is the best shop in the area. They do the job right and are very fair and honest. Thank you for another job well done.

John M.
Mercury Cougar
09/29/2018
Thank you for the great service. This is a honest top notch shop!!!

RP
Rose P.
Hinsdale, IL
The best of the best!
I came in with low tire pressure. They found a nail in my tire and repaired it. Quality Tire is always honest and will never try and sell you something you don’t need.- even when it comes to an oil change! The entire staff is wonderful! I would never go anywhere else. We are a Quality Tire family!!

SF
Susan F.
09/27/2018
Review of recent experience at Quality Tire & Auto
I trust them! Not something I do easily. They do excellent work. Fast, fair, neat, clean environment to wait in. Really nice guys!

DK
Dominick K.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/26/2018
very happy with quick service
we are very happy with quick service

Joanna B.
09/24/2018
Extremely convenient & friendly
I was able to book my appointment online, the process was very simple. The entire staff was very friendly and service was quick. Will definitely be coming back.

GF
George and Arlene F.
Dodge Caliber
09/23/2018
I trust the people that work at Quality Tire. They do a wonderful job, and they are always there to help you and not take advantage. I would, and do, highly recommend them.

RD
Rich D.
09/23/2018
Professional and courteous service

FS
Fred and Kendall S.
09/18/2018
Trust 'Em
You can always trust the folks at Quality Tire to tell you what you need, to perform the necessary service without upselling you, and to do the job right. Their focus is on repeat business and long-term relationships.

Western Springs, IL
09/17/2018
Awesome service!!!
Great service as usual!!!

Mazda CX-5
09/16/2018
The Best
Great Service! Honest and so helpful.

09/16/2018
Honest, reliable service
We have been bring our cars to Quality Tire for many years. They always do good work and we trust them to give us an honest evaluation for needed repairs.