TH
TERRY H.
Toyota Tundra
05/22/2020
They always provide dependable service at a great price.
Max and Oscar are very knowledgeable at what they do and you can trust their opinion and their ability to provide a job well done.

PV
Peter V.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/16/2020
Blower fan repair
Again, I find that these guys are fast and fair. Their prices are reasonable, and they really make a great effort to get you your car as soon as possible. I am a repeat customer, and I would recommend them enthusiastically.

Jamieson C.
Arden, NC
BMW M3
05/15/2020
Custom exhaust
The guys here are top notch, they are courteous, knowledgeable and great at what they do. Their work is second to none, and I wouldn’t hesitate to take any vehicle of mine to them for repair, or otherwise.

Donald M.

Chris B.
INFINITI FX35
04/30/2020
Third time a charm
What can I say. Job well done. Because of the persistent, and never give up attitude my car is now humming along like new (152,000 miles). I must commend Oscar, Michael, and Max for their expertise in car repair and would recommend Quick Auto to anyone who is liking to get their vehicle repaired for a reasonable cost.

Chuck M.
Kia Sorento
04/26/2020
Outstanding
20 min max for the oil change...ontime appointment works great. Very pleasant chat with Max.

Mike C.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/12/2020
best shop in town!
I have been coming to Quick Auto in Franklin since 2011 and I think they are the best thing going. Word has gotten out too, they have a booming business. Schedule an appointment and they will get you in and take care of you better than any of the others. Quick friendly service at a reasonable price is what you get here, the other shops could learn a few lessons from these guys.

PV
Peter V.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/05/2020
Great local auto repair place
Quick Auto and exhaust has always been good, fast, and reasonably priced. They are very fair, and I never feel like I've been gouged, which has always been my fear with auto repair. Great place.

CT
Copeland T.
Nashville, TN
04/04/2020
Great hospitality and great quick service
I recommend these guys for any exhaust setup yall need or want done. They did and do a really great job.

Leslie S.
03/28/2020
Quick, reliable and great service
The emission light triggered and the tech ran diagnostics to id the code late in the day
Repairs done the following day and car returned timely
No issues with repair. This is my 2nd time using this shop for two different problems and consistent quality of service experienced
Techs are professional and demonstrate good work ethics
Highly recommend this business for emission repairs

FM
Fabian M.
Nissan Frontier
03/20/2020
Excellent service, they did a great job on my truck đź‘Ť, I had a great experience

HUMMER H3
03/20/2020
Excellent!!
Excellent customer service once again. Thank you Max and Oscar!!

Spring Hill, TN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/15/2020
Professional, quick, and to the point
I don't know what I could say that hasn't been proven already by the 100's of 5 star reviews, but here's another VERY HAPPY customer. After many friends had recommended Quick Auto & Exhaust, I called them up on a random morning, knowing just about what I wanted. They told me to come right over. They had my truck up and down in about 3 hours. If you're on the fence, just call these guys up and let them help you out.

Chris B.
INFINITI FX35
03/12/2020
Exhaust system issue
Did great job doing two hour diagnostic to determine issue. Once identified had car repaired and ready to go in no time. Runs smooth as silk which ain’t bad for 2007 model with 151,000 miles on it. Was thinking about trading for newer vehicle but now have decided to keep a bit longer. That makes this repair a lot cheaper than expected.

Jay P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020
A GREAT SHOP TO SERVICE OUR CARS!
My wife and I are new to Franklin and needed to have the oil changed in our two cars. My son-in-law recommended Quick Auto & Exhaust. We took him up on his recommendation and were very pleased with the service they provided! It is a small, local business, right in the heart of downtown Franklin. The staff is very friendly and the price is definitely right!