Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Israel C.
Nashville, TN
04/16/2019
Quick, excellent service
I am very pleased with the guys at Quick Muffler. I was referred by a co-worker's husband who runs a body shop. Stopped in for an estimate and they gave me an excellent price and had me done and on my way in less than an hour. Very satisfied.

David M.
04/11/2019
Great guys who do great work fast!
I was recommended to Quick Auto and Exhaust by Firestone for a muffler. After calling and speaking to Max for a quote, I stopped by the next morning for the work to be done. The work was done quickly and correctly (from what I can tell so far!). The cost was what he had quoted me, so no problems there. They were all really nice, and I appreciate the work they did. I will definitely return here, and I will recommend everyone I know to go here.

Spring Hill, TN
Dodge Charger
04/07/2019
Always done right!
I am a repeat customer. Which pretty much says a lot. I have and will continue to refer friends and family. Job is always done right. Awesome people, very pleasant!
I have nothing but good things to say.
Absolutely recommend!

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
04/05/2019
Awesome! Great service!
I have an RV that had a hanger that snapped on the rear of my exhaust pipe. They fit me in the schedule within the hour and they repair was made quickly. Thank y’all for amazing service!

RD
Rodney D.
BMW 750Li
04/01/2019
Dallas was great to work with. He called and explained what needed to be repaired. His costs was reasonable and completed the work when he said they would.

KT
Kelly T.
Nashville, TN
Volvo XC90
03/30/2019
Very Courteous

Nissan Armada
03/26/2019
Max an the team were great! Quick and friendly service. Highly recommend these guys

Alan B.
03/22/2019
lts downtown. lt has a small town feel.
I love the work they did.

CINDY B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019
Oil change/tire rotation
Very prompt! I’ve been going there for years.

PS
Pegan S.
INFINITI FX35
03/14/2019
Local business is ces
When possible, I prefer to do business with LOCAL establishments. I am pleased to say that our familh has had thr pleasure of supporting this local institutiona on several occasions. Good folk with good service and courteous people. Win. Win. Win!

BP
Brian P.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/09/2019
Custom exhaust for C5 Z06 Corvette
These folks are fantastic. They came up with a custom solution to my exhaust problems without increasing back pressure, at an extremely reasonable cost. The long tube headers made a dramatic increase in performance, but the car was too loud and sounded terrible. The car sounds wonderful now. This is the second time I have gone to them for help. They know what they are doing. I highly recommend them, in fact, I have told several friends about their work.

Chad W.
Fairview, TN
Ford Expedition
03/06/2019
In and out
These guys are great. I have been dealing with Dallas since his shop in Fairview. Max is excellent with his details on work that needed preformed. The whole staff are going wide open with percussion task at hand. Not only the staff but the quality of the work looks as if it was factory installed. Thanks for the great work.

Beth B.
Columbia, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/02/2019
Definitely worth checking these guys out!
Highly recommend giving these guys a try! Great service for an awesome price. When I had my oil changed, they let me know my brakes would need service soon but no pressure to have them done there. I had to ask if they did brake work. I feel comfortable going to them and knowing they aren’t going to try to sell me something I don’t need.

VC
Veronica C.
02/27/2019
Greatest
I am the kind of person tat I stay with a company that I can trust I do with it, they will not going to leve sorry sataing thanks for you kindnes good service you are a blessing thanks veronica

Christina W.
Thompsons Station, TN
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019
Hey Ladies, this is a great place where you can trust that they will not try to over charge . They also are quick and very trustworthy
I would recommend this place to any one I know!

NH
Nathan H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/22/2019
Attention to detail
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff

CD
Chad D.
Fairview, TN
02/18/2019
Service was fast and friendly.

SR
Sid R.
02/18/2019
Catalytic Converter - Excellent Service
Very happy (and relieved) that Quick Auto & Exhaust was able to fix my truck. Max and Dallas were very professional and my truck was fixed the same day I dropped it off. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again! Thank you!

02/16/2019
Oil Change
Close and Quick

02/12/2019
Service was awesome no complaints