Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CD
Chad D.
Fairview, TN
02/18/2019
Service was fast and friendly.

02/16/2019
Oil Change
Close and Quick

02/12/2019
Service was awesome no complaints

AK
Andrew K.
02/10/2019
Friendly and fast
Max got the job done fast. Appreciated his overview and how he checked back before going ahead with the service.

PH
Paul H.
02/10/2019
Great, Friendly Service
I had a great experience at Quick Auto and Exhaust; Michael was very polite and professional; service was performed in a timely manner with a great price. This is a professional, honest auto mechanic shop, and I am glad I discovered it.

Beth B.
Columbia, TN
Volkswagen Passat
02/09/2019
Great work for a Great Price!
I was well satisfied with the job done on my car when I brought it in for an oil change. Thanks to a Groupon, I got an even better deal than their normally low price. I appreciate the job done on my car!

Chris W.
Ford Thunderbird
02/08/2019
Direct Honest Fast Cost Effective Pricing
Dallas & Max are 2 Class Acts.
Our AACA Classic Car Chapter has gotten to know them for their thorough service, fair pricing and prompt turn around and use them often.
I've had 4 or 5 of my own vehicle's there and my only complaint is they don't share the pizza (kidding). Seriously, they'll work on just about
anything and you can count on factual findings. Routine Maintenance, Exhaust, Brakes and other misc. mechanicals all within their scope.
No Major Overhauls or time-consuming jobs.

Runne G.
Lexus IS 350
02/05/2019
GREAT WORK
They did an amazing job for an affordable price!

Susanna S.
02/02/2019
Quick, honest & great communication!
I felt very at ease and comfortable leaving them my car! Professional and honest and called me to let me know the details! 10/10 would highly recommend and intend to go back!!

Randy H.
Nissan Xterra
01/30/2019
Great place
Clean, friendly and fair and honest. Max and his staff go above and beyond what is required of them. I trust what they tell me needs to be done and more importantly I always feel 100% satisfied when I leave.
Five plus stars in my opinion. I can’t say enough. I trust sending my wife and friends in without hesitation. That speaks volumes.

Toyota Land Cruiser
01/25/2019
Great service and quick turnaround
Got my truck right up on the rack and replaced my muffler in under an hour. Great service.

Dorothy G.
Union, ME
01/24/2019
Excellent service and results
Very prompt and quick service. Super nice young men who were politite and did the job above my expectations. Highly recommend this place for your exhaust needs.

Mark R.
Buick Encore
01/18/2019
Great work, finished on time and cost was as quoted.
I will definitely go back for any future issues.

CL
CHARLES L.
01/18/2019
I had my 2003 Ford F-150 dualled out with a SI/DO Flowmaster catback system. My truck sounds great and they did it while I waited. Only took about an hour. I've had one other car done there, and that experience was also top shelf. Very professional outfit.

JE
Joan E.
Fairview, TN
Nissan Maxima
Car service
Each person I encountered was so nice. I like the text to let me know my car was ready. Thanks for being so nice.

Rosa R.
Spring Hill, TN
Honda Fit
01/13/2019
Honda Fit excelent service!
Great service and respectful workers, I highly recommend this place to do your vehicle service!!

PH
Patricia H.
Cleveland, GA
01/12/2019
Experts
Very professional and experts at their job. They worked me in and did what they promised. Their work is impeccable. So pleased with customer service and courtesy.

Stacey M.
Pontiac G6
01/10/2019
excellent job.
great price. great work. couldn't ask for any better. I will definitely be back in future times.

Dean B.
01/08/2019
Excellent Service! Couldn't ask for better service.
My intent was to make my car sound new again, and Dallas and Max made sure it happened! The fix wasn't expensive, done extremely quick, and done with the upmost integrity. I can't tell you enough about their service, courteous, kind, and exactly what was needed.

I'll be sure to go back, and be sure to tell others to go visit them. You owe to your car to get the great service they will provide!

SP
Steven P.
01/04/2019
Tune Up
I received great service at a fair price.