Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jesse W C.
Spring Hill, TN
Audi S6
06/19/2019
Excellent turn around time. Prices are fair. Good quality work.
I brought my car in to have some exhaust work done. Max was very helpful and had me signed in and my car being worked on within 10 minutes. I only had to wait for 30 minutes and the car was ready to go. I would highly recommend Quick Auto and Exhaust to anyone need auto work.

Randy H.
Nissan Xterra
06/16/2019
I found Quick Auto and Exhaust a little over a year ago. Max and his guys are honest fair and always get us in and have us back on the road usually the same or next day. It is nice to be able to send my wife in and never think about if I need to call or go with her. I have sent my daughter in law and she felt the same way. Great people and great service.
Randy Henderson

David P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nissan Titan
06/10/2019
Nissan Titan Manifolds
Wonderful customer service. It is a delight to go into an establishment and have people really appreciate your business. Very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone.

Jamie C.
06/06/2019
Top notch
The staff is great! Love the customer service and the quick turnaround. I’m a big fan of the diagnostic text message sent to my phone. They are Quick! Just like their name. Dropped my truck off at closing time and picked it up the next afternoon.Would definitely go back again and recommend to a friend. You can’t beat the price. Very reasonable honest folks.

MN
Mark N.
Nissan Titan
06/03/2019
Fast, Friendly and Professional
These guys know there stuff! They saved me a lot of money in comparison to other estimates I had received from other repair shops. And their name says it all "Quick"...I was in and out in much less time than expected. I'll definitely be going back with any future repairs.

LC
Lawrence C.
Arrington, TN
06/03/2019
Top rate company
A great company that seems to care, is honest and super fair on price. Was looking for a great garage after a nightmare experience at the local jeep dealer in Franklin Tennessee and found one. You need brakes or mufflers this is the place

Sandra S.
Land Rover LR3
05/29/2019
Your shop was honest and communicated well about what needed to be done
Your shop was honest and communicated well about what needed to be done and did the work quickly. My car was ready when promised

Jeep Liberty
05/15/2019
Fit me in...
Turned out to have an unanticipated muffler/tail pipe problem. Fit me in on a busy day and got the job done. Thank you!

LW
Leslie W.
05/12/2019
Fantastic
My catalytic convertor went out on a Friday afternoon i was travelling and called a local exhaust shop who could not help and referred me o Wuick. They were wonderful. They got me fixed and back on the road. Nice, HONESTand a great price. A rare combination these days. I HIGHLY recommend

Rob M.
Los Angeles, CA
04/29/2019
The Best Muffler Shop In Town
Got there early and to my surprise they had already started work. Spoke with Max, & told him I was referred by a mechanic, explained the problem, and I was done in 20 mins, just perfect, & the best part was the price, $70 cheaper than Midas! My Beamer Thanks You!

Joyce W.
Columbia, TN
04/26/2019
home town people and business
professional and friendly staff. I buy through Groupon and very important on saving money since I retired last year. I also like the music they play out in the bay area!

IC
Israel C.
04/16/2019
Quick, excellent service
I am very pleased with the guys at Quick Muffler. I was referred by a co-worker's husband who runs a body shop. Stopped in for an estimate and they gave me an excellent price and had me done and on my way in less than an hour. Very satisfied.

David M.
Brentwood, TN
04/11/2019
Great guys who do great work fast!
I was recommended to Quick Auto and Exhaust by Firestone for a muffler. After calling and speaking to Max for a quote, I stopped by the next morning for the work to be done. The work was done quickly and correctly (from what I can tell so far!). The cost was what he had quoted me, so no problems there. They were all really nice, and I appreciate the work they did. I will definitely return here, and I will recommend everyone I know to go here.

Spring Hill, TN
Dodge Charger
04/07/2019
Always done right!
I am a repeat customer. Which pretty much says a lot. I have and will continue to refer friends and family. Job is always done right. Awesome people, very pleasant!
I have nothing but good things to say.
Absolutely recommend!

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
04/05/2019
Awesome! Great service!
I have an RV that had a hanger that snapped on the rear of my exhaust pipe. They fit me in the schedule within the hour and they repair was made quickly. Thank y’all for amazing service!

RD
Rodney D.
Brentwood, TN
BMW 750Li
04/01/2019
Dallas was great to work with. He called and explained what needed to be repaired. His costs was reasonable and completed the work when he said they would.

KT
Kelly T.
Volvo XC90
03/30/2019
Very Courteous

Nissan Armada
03/26/2019
Max an the team were great! Quick and friendly service. Highly recommend these guys

Alan B.
03/22/2019
lts downtown. lt has a small town feel.
I love the work they did.

CINDY B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019
Oil change/tire rotation
Very prompt! I’ve been going there for years.