LP
LEROY P.
Potomac, MD
GMC Yukon XL
04/25/2019
Easy to deal with, fast service, will be back
We have used R&G Auto Repair several times, and they validate our trust in them each and every time. We will be back!

MAHEZENT H.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/19/2019
Mrs.
Trust!

Margaret S.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said she really appreciates the mechanic working on her older model vehicle, so she doesn't have to buy a new one. She added it's great doing business at this facility

AJ
ARTHUR J.
Alexandria, VA
Lincoln MKS
04/10/2019
the service and the friendlyness i receive from all
I have using this business for years, because for the good service and friendliness of all

Jimmy M.
Lexus RX 400h
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff is always on it, always so helpful and it is the best auto place he's ever been.

David M.
Springfield, VA
Toyota Avalon
04/06/2019 Category: Service
David said the customer service, warranty replacement, and customer satisfaction have been great for over 10 years. The prices were very reasonable.

Jason P.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees knew what they were talking about, referred him, gave him options and didn't force anything on him.

CP
Chris P.
Nissan Rogue
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that the place was quick, cheap and very helpful.

BL
Binas L.
03/10/2019
Car shop with a heart!
Excellent customer service! I was sick for two days and my siblings cannot help me to pick up my car. Alex understand my situation and allowed me to pick up the car later.
He also keep me informed of the progress of my car repair and was able to keep my car in great condition. I highly recommend R & G!
Omar and the rest of the technicians Thank you guys!!! Keep up the good work

TA
TODD A.
Alexandria, VA
03/03/2019
Honest auto repair shop. Look out for their customers
Great place. They do great work at reasonable prices. Neighborhood auto repair shop you can trust.

SL
Scott L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service was good.

CD
CHRIS D.
Acura MDX
02/17/2019
Acura MDX brake job
Never let down by these guys. Fair price, squeezed me in on a Saturday, and did my brakes really fast. Wouldn’t trust my cars with anybody else. Thanks again.

Nissan Xterra
02/08/2019
Great Visit, As Always
Alex and his team are absolutely amazing - I found them by sheer luck last year, and I'm glad I did. They always strive to go above and beyond, and I know that my car is in great hands if it ever needs anything.

Justin H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the employees were friendly. They were professional. They were extremely helpful. They walked him through his service repair. They checked up on his vehicle's repair a week later.

CL
Carey L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Carey said the business does good work. The vehicle runs nice now and he appreciates that.