Philadelphia, PA
08/04/2020
Amazing Job!
I went to Lexus to have them fix my car and they tried to charge me an astronomical amount. I went to R&R And they did all the work my car needed done and saved me so much money. They did a great job! Thank you so much!

Kia Sorento
08/01/2020
Exceeds expectations
Friendly, timely and efficient as always. Great value

JILL S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/29/2020
People
The work they do and the people Are the best!

NJ
NICK J.
Washington Township, NJ
07/28/2020
My car went in a mess. They took care of it beautifully just like they always do. Now it is back up and running better than ever. They are the best!

CG
CLARISSA G.
Glassboro, NJ
07/24/2020
Rogue and Nissan Altima
Caring, and honest staff. I’m so glad that I was recommended by my friends who has been their client for a long time.

Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/13/2020
Reliable service
Diagnosed the problem and fixed in a timely and cost effective manner

SG
SEAN G.
07/10/2020
Good price and good mechanics
This was my first time doing business with R&R auto. Good Price and mechanics give you a good explanation about the cars problem. You don’t always Get that at your chain stores.

CANDY M.
07/10/2020
Service!!
R and R take good care of me and my car. When I was very sick and unable to drive, Bobby and his team would come get my car and bring it back! Now that I’m well but disabled they will bring me home and pick me up. They do great work at a fair price.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Ram Pickup
07/08/2020
R&R Auto Group is fantastic!
I can always count on R & R to take care of my vehicles!
Great job every time!
Wonderful people too!
Thanks R & R!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/02/2020
I was very pleased and satisfied with the work and would definitely visit again
They are the best

MEGAN G.
06/26/2020
Always honest, always a great price
We love to see them and not see them at the same time. Super nice, honest and hardworking people that always give you a fair price!

PF
PATRICA F.
06/25/2020
R & R is the place to go to get any work done on your vehicle.There work is excellent !
Brianna is very kind and professional. Rob is also very professional he always lets you know what’s wrong with your vehicle and gives you an estimate of what it will cost. R & R is the place to go if you want any repairs done on your vehicle. They are honest and never make you feel uncomfortable know matter what questions you have to ask.

KD
KATHERINE D.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/25/2020
They are really respectful and know what their doing.
I will make this place my local mechanic shop.

MICHAEL H.
Glassboro, NJ
Chevrolet Traverse
06/15/2020
Outstanding Service
My entire family bring their cars here because of the great service. Fair prices, good work, never disappointed.

Nissan Maxima
06/04/2020
Friendly and efficient
Bobby was able to diagnose a clogged air filter and the need for new wiper blades