JAMES C.
Friendly knowledgeable
Good shop friendly knowledgeable

ROBERT M.
10/17/2019
The guys were super helpful. I came in to get a regular oil change/service but they b checked a bunch of other things without charging me, which was great as it's a second hand car I only just bought.

10/16/2019
Very prompt and polite service
Nice, honest people. Good, quick service. I have found my new mechanic.

JOANNE D.
10/13/2019
Outstanding Service, they treat you like family!
Brought my car in because service engine light was on. After they went over the car it was determined I needed front brakes, and rotors after 60 thousand miles. They informed me October is Breast Cancer discount bakes service month, so I saved 20% on my bill! I had no idea about this when I went in, and they didn't have to inform me about it. Fast Friendly service, from Bobby and all his staff. They treat everyone like family, that's why it is so important to use local businesses. The chains don't care about their customers, we are just numbers to them!

AH
ALEX H.
Chevrolet S-10
10/07/2019
Great company
They are so Honest and will always help you out

FH
Frankie H.
10/07/2019
Very accommodating
I have had my fair share of vehicles and anytime there was a problem with one, Bobby and his hardworking employees got my vehicles in and out in a reasonable amount of time and it is always a great experience!

SHANNON B.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Honda Civic Sedan
Great Mechanic!
I’ve been going to R&R since I moved to jersey 7 years ago. They staff is friendly, prices are very reasonable and I’m always waited on right away for my oil changes. They are honest and try to get you the best deal when anything goes wrong. I highly recommend R&R Auto Group!

JAMES C.
10/05/2019
Been coming here for years. They service our car with little or no notice. They are always honest and stand by their work. Have recommended to friends and family

MARC C.
Saab 9-3
Great service as always
The whole staff is excellent thorough and professional. Bobby goes out of his way to get the job done at reasonable prices

JENEEN P.
Ford Edge
10/02/2019
They care !!
It was a Saturday, late morning. I was heading to pick up my granddaughter. My car started making a strange noise. They were the only place still open, mind you it was almost closing time. I explained what was going on and Rob said, let's take her for a drive. He didn't go far, the noise was so bad. He put it on the lift , and they checked everything. He then asked me to come in the bay so he can physically show me everything he looked at and what I needed to have done. He assured me I was ok to pick up my granddaughter, which was my main concern. I had my car back there first thing Monday morning. I was extremly grateful for him taking the time to deal with a panicked woman and not try and shoo me off till Monday.

EL
EBONY L.
Paulsboro, NJ
09/27/2019
i will come back for all my car work
Very friendly dont have you waiting long love this place the lady at the front that take your call very nice as well explian everything to you i will be back

STEPH H.
Mullica Hill, NJ
GMC Acadia
09/09/2019
Great Service and nice associates
Great auto shop! Always friendly associates who fit you in for an appointment. Definitely trust them more than some of the big chain auto shops.

CG
CLIFF G.
Mercedes-Benz C240
09/09/2019
Prompt courteous and responsive
Can’t say enough about Bobby at R&R. They are just great people and they keep my car always running like a champ.

JENNA W.
Franklinville, NJ
08/28/2019
Breaks
Love these guys. Always do a great job for a great price and they do it quickly. Recommend them to everyone.

CL
CATHERINE L.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
08/28/2019
Been coming here religiously
I was a local resident in pitman when I started coming here. I’ve since moved about 45 minutes away and still wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Robbie and his crew always treat me good and take care of my cars. They put me at ease and thoroughly explain everything. I feel they are beyond fair in price and I’ve never have an issue with the service. My cars are important to me and I don’t worry at all when dropping them off since I know they are in good hands. Extremely professional

GH
GRETCHEN H.
08/22/2019
Great workers
Have come here for years for various problems they are always nice and helpful.

BETH B.
Blackwood, NJ
08/21/2019
Great place to take your car for any auto Repairs, very great people whom work there...briana and mechanics went above and beyond for me..thank you all...
Awesome place to go fir any auto Repairs needed..great people there.

CD
CRYSTAL D.
08/02/2019
Great service !
Fast , efficient and friendly and honest !Been having my cars serviced with r&r for 22 years !

LEAH S.
Clayton, NJ
08/01/2019
Car service
I went to have oil change and needed a few other things done. As always Bobby and staff are curious and make sure I understand. Never doubt Bobby as I have been a customer of Bobby and his father since 1990 and they always did right by me and are honest!

ROBIN M.
07/30/2019
I can trust him to fix my car and not gouge the price. Reputable company!