DE
Dennis E.
GMC Canyon
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said that he would recommend this business for service.

09/05/2020
The staff is very friendly and I love the service. They are precise and give feedbacks on what's needed on my car and it's done in a timely manner.
I was recommended to go here for a inspection and I've been going here every since for any kind of service that is needed. They are very professional and I love the text responses on when my car need additional service or when it's ready.

SF
Sandy F.
09/04/2020
Great job
They always do a great job and always on time.

LE
Lynn E.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said they always provide good , timely service.

MF
Michelle F.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said the business always takes care of her vehicle plus warranties their work.

Jake P.
Buick Enclave
08/25/2020
Easy check in ... no long wait time
The staff are courteous and helpful!! Great service.

Denise M.
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Denise said her vehicle working fine now.

Ronald M.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said his vehicle broke down in Virginia. It was pulled to the business and Roger, the owner, worked Saturday just to bring him back on the road and he paid when he came back.

David W.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/07/2020 Category: Service
David said they had good service.

Jeff L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/01/2020
Excellent Customr Service.
Thank you Sherry, Roger, Taylor and your technician for taking care of my brake issues on the Silverado truck this past Friday. I called after my brakes failed early that morning after leaving my home. You guys went the extra mile and worked me in to your already full schedule. I appreciate you doing that ...you saved the day for us as we were already a vehicle down. Great customer service and excellent repairs.
You guys are "The Best",
Thanks again, -Jeff Long

Denise L.
Newport, NC
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Denise said she has been going to the business for the past 20 years and the staff always provide excellent service and they do their job well in a timely fashion.

JJ
Judy J.
Lincoln MKX
07/29/2020
NC state inspection
R & S has provided all of my vehicle maintenance and repairs for years. I am satisfied with any and all work they have done for my Lincoln as well as they previous vehicles I have owned. My most recent visit to them was for my car inspection. They also do the inspection on my Harley when it is needed.

EB

David S.
La Grange, NC
07/18/2020
I'm Steele Satisfied
These folks have always treated my family right. They are trustworthy and do excellent work. That is what makes me continue to go to them for all my auto needs.

KC
Ken C.
Ford Expedition EL
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Ken said they are always on top of things and they do a good job.