AD
Andrea D.
05/04/2018
Outstanding service
it was a pleasure doing business with rad air in Wickliffe. Very professional and thorough. Explained everything even showed me the bad part. He even called me afterward to see if everything was ok. Who does that! The best part was he gave me a loaner car!!

GS
GEOFF S.
Mentor, OH
Mazda CX-9
04/04/2018
Always a great experience.
Simple oil change and tire rotation. Advised of some things that I may need to get done on my next visit but nothing to worry about now. That is what I like about these guys. No pressure, no gimmicks. Love the new loaners. Who else gives you a brand new Jeep to drive around in for a few hours?

BRAD M.
Concord, OH
Nissan Xterra
03/27/2018
My 2014 Nissan Exterra Service
Bill and his staff took great care of me! I called in the morning for a tire patch due to a screw, and they fit me right in with no problem. Truck was ready at lunch time and I got cookies. I'll definitely be back! Thanks guys!

RK
ROBERT K.
Chrysler 300
03/23/2018
top service
as usual you gave me top notch service and peace of mind knowing my car is safe for my vacation trip.

BP
BOB P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/20/2018
Honest & reliable.
Completely satisfied with price and service.

PO
PAT O.
Willoughby, OH
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2018
Very thorough
Took husband's car in to have brakes checked out, Bill took pictures and showed me exactly what was needed, how long it would take, and how much it would cost. Even showed me new part before putting on. Appreciated him taking time for thorough answers to my many questions, even unrelated to my husband's car. We will return.

AJ
ALEXIS J.
Richmond Heights, OH
03/14/2018
Bill was very nice and helpful. Gave me a great quote on tires. My car is running like its new again. No hidden fees. Made my wait comfortable. Also was able to get me in and out for 4 new tire replacements and wheel alignment.

CJ
CARLOS J.
Volkswagen GTI
03/07/2018
Excellent Serice
Gives excellent and professional service. I am always satisfied with visits

JIM S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/01/2018
The service is great at a fair price. Only do what is needed.

TC
TIM C.
Euclid, OH
Pontiac G6
02/21/2018
Quality work and Great Service
Rad Air quickly diagnosed the problem with our 10 year old G6. The repair was done quickly and for a reasonable price. We know that the staff at Rad Air of Wickliffe take pride in their work and care for their customers. Many thanks!!!

MARY M.
Jeep Patriot
02/19/2018
New brakes
Needed by brakes fixed in a hurry - you fixed it fast and returned my car to me so I could make my doctors appointment!

SA
SUSAN A.
02/13/2018
Always a positive experience
Radair gives professional service and eases the pain of both expensive and not so expensive repairs. They provide a loaner so I can still make it to work.

MICHAEL P.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/13/2018
Friendly and Quick service
I have found that this repair shop is one of the better ones in the area. Great repair work and a 2 year warranty on work. You will not find too many shops especially dealerships that will cover their repair work beyond one year. Also they have loaner vehicles available if needed (indicate in advance if required) . Would recommend Rad Air for regular vehicle maintenance and repair work.

JEFF C.
Mayfield Heights, OH
Buick LaCrosse
02/09/2018
Great service, friendly staff
Rad Air of Wickliffe always provides great service. The care and the staff is great. That's why I take my auto there for all by auto maintenance needs.

MARY C.
Willowick, OH
Kia Optima
02/08/2018
Great Service and Honest Recommendation
I have been taking my vehicle to Rad Air in Wickliffe for about 2 years now...I feel confident in Bill's recommendations and do not feel uneasy when taking my car to this particular Rad Air location. He is honest and I have been very happy with the techs service. Having a safe vehicle is important to me, transporting two busy kids from sporting events etc with Ohio weather is on top of my list of my priorities! Rad Air of Wickliffe has helped me feel safe with my vehicle (that is purchased, not leased) and that is important to me because it is one of my investments, and I am happy I have chosen the right automobile shop to help me protect my vehicle!!

SUE B.
02/05/2018
Happy Customer
Friendly service, clean waiting area, close to home and reasonable price.

PG
PAULETTE G.
Chardon, OH
Kia Sorento
02/04/2018
Great work
I was very happy with the service I received, they were able to get me in and completed the work in a timely manner. I had to leave town the next day and e tire had slow leak. Plus peace of mind thery topped off fluid and advised me other services needed soon with price quote.

B
BOB
GMC Acadia
02/01/2018
Fast, Courteous Service !
Had tires for my SUV in one Day !!!

ANGELA B.
Euclid, OH
Ford Edge
01/30/2018
They where very helpful with my situation
They very knowledgeable and finish in a timely matter

MA
Maureen A.
Willoughby, OH
01/28/2018
Phenomenal people and service
Once again, Bill Snow and his team did a spectacular job for me. They went above and beyond to uncover the problem with my car and got it fixed for me!!
They are always so polite, helpful, very flexible with schedules and work with you!!
I will always recommend them to anyone and am always confident coming up them for my car!!
Thank you again!! 😀