TD
TONI D.
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/18/2019
Very courteous. What can I say other than great!!

JULIANNA H.
Lexus IS 350
04/17/2019
These folks exceeded my expectations!!!!!
We have been having trouble with my daughter's 2008 Lexus IS350 since we bought it a year ago. I have been to several shops including the dealership in search of expert help and advice. I wasn't sure if Randall's Autohaus would work on a Lexus, since it's not an exotic car, etc. Randall himself told me to bring the vehicle to the shop so he could look at it personally. It was close to the time for the shop to be closing, but Randy did as promised and he looked at the vehicle and called me that same evening with a diagnosis. I was so pleasantly surprised that a mechanic actually called me like he said he would. Randy fixed everything perfectly and for once the car is running great. He didn't try to rip me off, he was very honest. I will never take my cars any other place, but Randall's Autohaus. All of the staff are very welcoming and the customer service is outstanding!

ZT
ZOHN T.
Diamondhead, MS
Volkswagen GTI
04/03/2019
Premium service
Randall's is more like a doctor's office; less like a shop. Extremely clean, well laid out. The office manager was a very lovely woman who makes everything comfortable. Randall and technicians are extremely competent and ensure service needs are fulfilled. One of the better repair facilities I've ever come across. No worries here. Go with confidence.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Zohn. We really strive to take care of our customers and I'm so glad to know you are happy with our service here at Randall's Autohaus!

WS
WILLIAM S.
03/29/2019
Always positive to assist
Randy and his crew from his very nice receptionist to his mechanics always perform as customers love to look forward to. Not being too dramatic, but I'm pleased.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/11/2019

William, thank you for your business and trusting us with your vehicle. We really appreciate the 5 stars and kind words!

AK
ALAIN K.
Lincoln LS
03/27/2019
Customer
Awesome !!customer service
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/28/2019

We sure appreciate your kind words, and look forward to serving you again at Randall's Autohaus!

LF
LEE F.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/18/2019
Toyota service
Randall's services all my cars. We have a BMW 325i, Lincoln MKX and the Tundra. They service all of them.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Lee!

AC
Aimmee C.
Sumrall, MS
03/15/2019
Tire Sensor
The tire sensor on my vehicle went out so my husband took it to Randall’s Automotive. They fixed it and the price was reasonable. The next day they reached out to us to make sure we were not having any problems with it. We really appreciate that personable business.
We have been using them for about two years now and have not had one complaint. We travel a little over an hour to receive their automotive service. I would refer/suggest them to anyone.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, Ammee!We really appreciate your business and love having you as a repeat customer!

GK
GREGORY K.
Poplarville, MS
Audi Q5
03/15/2019
Professional expert service
When State Farm Called to ask why I had my AUDI towed 65 miles from my house I told them because RANDALL’S AUTOHAUS was the closest certified mechanic. They replied “ OK”. That was the end of the conversation.
My only regret is not having RANDALL check it out sooner.
I’m old school and so is Randall.
Honest, ethical, conscienious, virtues included in services at no extra charge. A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!
Thank you Randall! I Appreciate you!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us 5 stars, Gregory!We appreciate you and we're so glad you found us!

MARGARET P.
Saucier, MS
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/13/2019
Phone customer
Very professional and helpful information. Thanks
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks! We hope to see you soon!

JAY A.
03/13/2019
PLEASANT GREETING AND SERVICE
From the moment I called in to get some basic inquires and information from Randals Autohaus, the front desk lady who greeted me and answered my questions was one of the reasons why I decided to come and get my 2008 328i BMW serviced, her name is Rebecca.....thank u Rebecca! To the service Mr. Randy gave me and the level of proffessionalism was well worth the visit to Randals Autohaus. Thank u guys, and I will be back!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

Jay, thanks for this great review! I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate Rebecca and the rest of our service team. They do a fantastic job and I'm very happy that they were here to take care of you! Thanks again!

C.J. C.
Saucier, MS
03/12/2019
Super Satisfied
I really enjoyed my experience yesterday meeting the staff. They were very friendly,honest and went the extra mile fixing my car Took the time to do a little extra and chk'd the 20k mile list. Runs great!! Mason even washed and vacuumed my car for me WOW!! Will totally be using him for the future Dr needs of my mini cooper. Thanks Randy and staff !!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

We really enjoyed meeting you, B.J.!  Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review! Your kind words are really appreciated.

DON M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/12/2019
Professional service
I always receive professional service.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback, Don! We appreciate having you as a repeat customer!

MICHAEL B.
Hattiesburg, MS
03/09/2019
Mike B
Professional service from the moment I arrived, repair done in a timely fashion, complete satisfaction of all that was done to my BMW. In this day and age I appreaciate the honestly that went with my repair.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Randall's Autohaus for your BMW repair needs. We are truly grateful that you have put your trust in our service!

SN
STEPHEN N.
Poplarville, MS
03/09/2019
Great service.
Knowledgeable, no nonsense, courteous and professional at reasonable prices.
Took care off my 2013 X5.
Thankyou guys.
Will be seeing you again.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the business and trusting us with your vehicle, Stephen. Your 5 star review is really appreciated!

MIKE C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/08/2019
Fantastic business.
Excellent service as always. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

We are grateful to have you as a repeat customer, Mike. Thanks for the 5 stars!

CP
CARIN P.
03/04/2019
Your receptionist!
I am happy to have the expertise of those who helped get my car up and running again, but she made it seem as important to her as it was as to me. Prompt, professional, and most importantly empathetic to my stress. Definitely, a great asset to your business!!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/15/2019

Carin, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with Rebecca and the service you received at our shop!

RICK W.
BMW 128i
03/01/2019
Picked my car up today and once again Randall did not disappoint. Great job. And on time.
Brought my BMW in for a new top. Randall did an outstanding job. Work was done on time and right and at the price quoted. I am very picky about my car so I only trust Randall to do my work. They treat my car as if were their own. It’s always returned clean and repairs are always done to my satisfaction.

MORGAN M.
Porsche Boxster
02/27/2019
Clean
So happy to get my porscha back. Had a new convertible top put on. Took a little extra time but I rather have quality than speed. Very happy😁 thank you for returning my car back to me very clean. Nice touch. I recommend Randys to everyone. Also lady at counter is so very nice. And don't forget German Shepard that greets you

TA
TERRY A.
Pass Christian, MS
Volvo S60
02/27/2019
Estimate
Needed an estimate, another shop kept my car all day and never called me. Still have not received estimate. Randall's had my car for an hour or so, called and even printed the estimate. Polite, Friendly, and Competent.

Ron m.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said the employees completed the service quickly.