PM
PAUL M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/10/2018
Great personal service
Top product knowledge, know how and customer accommodation.

MT
MEGAN T.
12/08/2018
Always great service and good prices at Randall’s

LEONARD S.
Porsche Boxster
12/07/2018
Friendly, and on time
Had them put new tires on my Porsche. Did a great job and was done quickly.

JOEL W.
Diamondhead, MS
Land Rover LR2
12/05/2018
Excellent service and very knowledgeable
We moved to the coast 3 years ago and wanted someone that knew what they were doing. It’s great to have people who care about doing the job right, honesty & dependable!

JOHN K.
Gulfport, MS
Volvo S40
12/02/2018
The entire staff was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
I've been to three or four other international businesses and was not happy with the service; however, I'm very happy with the service received at Randalls Autohaus. I like the way all issues are explained to me prior to any maintenance is performed on my car.

Humble, TX
Land Rover Range Rover
11/30/2018
Got the job done!
Would have given 5 stars but had to bring my vehicle back to the shop and repair took a bit longer than expected. Overall great shop and service and Randy will get the job done.

SL
SCOTT L.
Picayune, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/30/2018
Professional, friendly, thorough. See you Monday with the next one

ROBERT B.
11/29/2018
So easy to work with staff to have your auto fixed
I have an older Benz that is hard to find folks that know what to do to fix a problem. Randall’s was right on when taking care of my problem. Easy to get in and work completed when promised.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you, Robert! Your review is very important to us and we appreciate every opportunity to serve you!

PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/29/2018
They always provide friendly professional service. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

PN
PHONG N.
11/28/2018
Brought in my A6 for a reservoir leak. Randall’s Autohaus located the problem and my car was in and out in no time! Can’t say enough good things about this place. The friendly ness of staff and cleanliness of this place is by far unmatch by any other shop I have been too! Randall’s Autohaus has definitely earned my business!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you, Phong! We sure appreciate your bussiness and kind words!

LARRY M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/20/2018
Whether triage or major surgery they get the job done
I have been having my vehicles serviced at Randall’s for 25 years and have always left a satisfied customer. Good or bad, Randy will always tell you exactly what is wrong with your car and fix it correctly.

Gulfport, MS
Cadillac SRX
11/12/2018

David S.
Pass Christian, MS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/06/2018
Prompt service. Willingness to work until it’s right
I appreciate the quick service and personal toucg

Porsche Panamera
11/05/2018

PN
PHONG N.
Audi Q7
11/02/2018
Honesty and great Customer Service
Randalls Autohaus treated us first time customer as if we were coming to them for years! I took my Audi Q7 in for service because of a check engine light. I have went to the Audi dealership 2 times for the same issue and they kept telling me they fixed the problem! Keep in mind each time there was a service charge of $150. And several hours waiting! So after being fed up at the dealership a friend recommended Randall’s Autohaus. I took my car in for service and they were able to tell me in 10 minutes exactly why my check engine light was coming on! The problem was a vacuum hose and Randall’s fixed the problem within a day!

MIKE L.
Thibodaux, LA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/02/2018
Top notch expert service at very reasonable prices. I trust Randall’s to service my three vehicles and have no problem driving 70 miles to their shop.

John S.
Saucier, MS
11/01/2018
Always reliable
Randall’s knowledge is always impressive. They have swiftly diagnosed every problem I’ve ever had with spot on accuracy each time. They tell me my best options for my budget and do solid work.

JJ
JOHN J.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/31/2018
Awesome service and great price.
I've used Randall's twice now since moving to the area from Alabama. It's so hard to find a great non dealer option for Volkswagen service. Last time I used one in Alabama they put a part back in backwards after an oil change and the oil drained out while my son was driving to school. Could not be more pleased. A much better option for my VW than the local dealer. Better waiting room. Better price. Uses the best German synthetic oil and parts. Randall's specializes in European automobiles so you can have confidence your car is being serviced right.

AE
Aubrey E.
Gautier, MS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/26/2018
Best Mercedes repair shop on coast.
Customer service is great. The Lady behind the counter is very efficient and the mechanics are very careful with your car. Their service is very good. I would recommenr this place to everyone.

JAMES C.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/26/2018
They really care!
Trustworthy and very upfront with issues and cost.