BG
BILL G.
06/14/2019
Roof Liner Repair
Thank you for the very complete job repairing the roof liner and installing the new phone charger for the BMW. All work was done in a professional manner.

GA
GEORGE A.
06/08/2019
Always the best
Great service. Good people.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 06/11/2019

George, thank you so much for your continued customer loyalty and five star review. We appreciate you!

JIM B.
05/30/2019
Personal service
Pick up and delivery, loaner car for overnight repairs, awesome!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 06/11/2019

We value your feedback and business, Jim! Thank you for the five stars!

HR
HUNTER R.
Ocean Springs, MS
05/29/2019
Professional and Honest
Randalls was honest and professional about what work was needed and what wasn’t. Also, communication was great and timely.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 06/11/2019

Hunter, I'm so glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you for your business and the great review.

HM
HAZEL M.
Long Beach, MS
05/12/2019
Glad I found this place!
If you have a foreign car and it is in need of repair, don’t even think of going anyplace but Randall Autohaus! You won’t be disappointed. They are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable! The best part is the owner, Randall, is hands on! Plus Leo, the big old sweet dog is an added benefit as you wait! Great staff, comfortable environment, it’s all good !
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and 5 stars, Hazel! It was nice working with you!

BMW 128i
05/07/2019
Just fine
Very good so far.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the five stars!

DON M.
Cadillac SRX
05/03/2019
Very Professional
I’ve been a customer for many years and have always appreciated their professionalism. I trust them to tell me what I need.

KEITH M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/02/2019
Excellent; start to finish
Really excellent experience
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the great review, Keith! We appreciate your business.

RICK W.
BMW 128i
05/01/2019
Only place I take my BMW for service.
Had an electrical problem with service codes showing up. Brought the car in for Randall to diagnose. Found the problem, ordered parts and got me back in business. Because of his knowledge and experience Randall had me on the road in no time.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the business and always trusting us with your BMW, Rick.

SEBOURN M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/29/2019
The receptionist that covers Randall’s a**
They constantly strive to satisfy their customers. They have always done what they told me they were got to do.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience, Sebourn!

PM
PAUL M.
04/24/2019
Great people
Knowledgeable people who go the extra mile for you.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/25/2019

Paul, thank you for your continued customer loyalty and the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

EW
EDWARD W.
Pensacola, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/24/2019
Knowledgeable and interests in listening as the customer describes the problem .
Always on time for our appointments, all parts on site ready to install at time of appointment.
Very happy with the service, price, and open to conversation to talk about the our car repair.
I will always choose to return.
Ed Wilson
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Ed. It's always nice to see you and we appreciate the many years of loyalty!

JP K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/20/2019
S550 batteries replaced
Very Happy with overall service. Randy was out of office for a dentist apt. So took longer then expected. Highly recommend for any and all automotive work. Only play i take my Mercedes.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback, J.P! We are greatful to have you as a repeat customer.

TD
TONI D.
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/18/2019
Very courteous. What can I say other than great!!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars, Toni!

JULIANNA H.
Lexus IS 350
04/17/2019
These folks exceeded my expectations!!!!!
We have been having trouble with my daughter's 2008 Lexus IS350 since we bought it a year ago. I have been to several shops including the dealership in search of expert help and advice. I wasn't sure if Randall's Autohaus would work on a Lexus, since it's not an exotic car, etc. Randall himself told me to bring the vehicle to the shop so he could look at it personally. It was close to the time for the shop to be closing, but Randy did as promised and he looked at the vehicle and called me that same evening with a diagnosis. I was so pleasantly surprised that a mechanic actually called me like he said he would. Randy fixed everything perfectly and for once the car is running great. He didn't try to rip me off, he was very honest. I will never take my cars any other place, but Randall's Autohaus. All of the staff are very welcoming and the customer service is outstanding!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/22/2019

I'm glad you found us, Julianna! Thank you for your business and trusting us with your daughter's Lexus. We really appreciate you taking the time to share the positive experience you had at Randall's Autohaus.

ZT
ZOHN T.
Volkswagen GTI
04/03/2019
Premium service
Randall's is more like a doctor's office; less like a shop. Extremely clean, well laid out. The office manager was a very lovely woman who makes everything comfortable. Randall and technicians are extremely competent and ensure service needs are fulfilled. One of the better repair facilities I've ever come across. No worries here. Go with confidence.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Zohn. We really strive to take care of our customers and I'm so glad to know you are happy with our service here at Randall's Autohaus!

WS
WILLIAM S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/29/2019
Always positive to assist
Randy and his crew from his very nice receptionist to his mechanics always perform as customers love to look forward to. Not being too dramatic, but I'm pleased.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 04/11/2019

William, thank you for your business and trusting us with your vehicle. We really appreciate the 5 stars and kind words!

AK
ALAIN K.
Lincoln LS
03/27/2019
Customer
Awesome !!customer service
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/28/2019

We sure appreciate your kind words, and look forward to serving you again at Randall's Autohaus!

LF
LEE F.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/18/2019
Toyota service
Randall's services all my cars. We have a BMW 325i, Lincoln MKX and the Tundra. They service all of them.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Lee!

AC
Aimmee C.
Sumrall, MS
03/15/2019
Tire Sensor
The tire sensor on my vehicle went out so my husband took it to Randall’s Automotive. They fixed it and the price was reasonable. The next day they reached out to us to make sure we were not having any problems with it. We really appreciate that personable business.
We have been using them for about two years now and have not had one complaint. We travel a little over an hour to receive their automotive service. I would refer/suggest them to anyone.
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, Ammee!We really appreciate your business and love having you as a repeat customer!