MICHELLE M.
Gautier, MS
Mercedes-Benz ML430
10/03/2019
Great and honest
They are very honest and help me with my car.

EW
EDWARD W.
Pensacola, FL
10/03/2019
On time service , will visit about all steps in the repairs.Very happy with there work
No job to big no job to small.Almost always keeps in touch ready to discus your concerns .
Price is always shared and open for your comfort. Nice clean and comfortable waiting area. Sometimes parts may need to be ordered, so best to have a full understanding over the phone or in person.no need for a unwanted surprised out come!

Volkswagen Jetta
10/02/2019
Best shop on the coast

STEVE W.
09/28/2019
TR6 Alignment
Drove up at 0900 for appt , they took car right away and did a great job on the alignment. I had just installed adjustable trailing arm links and, being different, thought it would be tough. They had no problem with it and I was out in nominal time. Thanks

AP
ADRIAN P.
San Antonio, TX
BMW M4
09/25/2019
I’ve been to Randalls Autohaus twice since moving to Gulfport. Each time, I’ve left satisfied with the quality of work and attention to detail given to my vehicles. Basic maintenance was performed on one of my vehicles, and some aftermarket work done on the second. What I appreciate most, is that each time there has been some concern or additional information needed I’ve received a phone call from Randall himself. He takes his time to explain any complications or provide recommendations for anything unforeseen. I definitely recommend bringing your vehicle to Randalls....especially if it’s a European car...it would be a disservice not to.

GR
GINO R.
09/24/2019
Estimate for service
Called in for estimate, took time to hear my story on my BMW 550i , gave me a quote over the phone. Returned call upon returning from lunch. Need a starter replaced, explained the level of difficulty, will follow up when work is completed.

MIKE C.

Diberville, MS
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/20/2019
Great!
Always happy with Randall’s!

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/18/2019
Randy provided excellent consultation and advise on a Mercedes SL

JOSHUA S.
Long Beach, MS
09/06/2019
Customer service kings
We have been using Randalls for years every time they always take care of us. Becky is very helpful each time we make an appointment. Great customer service every time. We have recommended Randalls many times and will continue to in the future.

AL
ARIS L.
Audi Q7
09/02/2019
Knowledge
Always fun to see people who know what they’re doing, doing what they know. Such is the case at Randall’s — means great outcomes for the customers.

KL
KATHY L.
Ocean Springs, MS
08/30/2019
These guys especially Mr Randall were a God send to me.
I will never take my BMW to anyone else. . I called on a Fri afternoon at 4:30 & was having a breakdown because I was told I had all these serious issues with my car. I was leaving for Fl the next day. This sweet man who I learned about later was the owner told me to bring my car there. He actually took the time to look at my car & much to my amazement drove it. After all it wasn’t as bad as the other Repair Shops had led me to believe. This man is amazing. I just can’t believe how wonderful these guys are. Thank you.

MELINDA C.
Volkswagen CC
08/30/2019
Customer service!
They have been great! It’s an older car so there were a couple of unexpected items, but they were sure to let me know as soon as they found them. They even stayed late trying to finish it on a Friday night so we could have it for the weekend! Totally didn’t expect them to do that! Highly recommend them!

HM
HAZEL M.
Long Beach, MS
08/22/2019
First class operation!
Based on my experiences with this company I highly recommend them. They are professional, caring and reasonable priced! They take care of your car, I love the fact that the owner is hands on, and although he might not personally work on your car he monitors the work and knows every details relating to the repair of your car. Great knowledgeable mechanics. If your car needs repairs this is the place to trust your car to.

MIKE C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/21/2019
Speedy Service
Fantastic Service. I dropped my car off on a Monday morning and it was ready by Monday afternoon. It was not an easy fix either.

PW
PETE W.
08/20/2019
Randy was terrific. He fixed what was needed now but also let me know what I needed to fix in the near future. I really appreciate his advice.

PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/20/2019
As always, the service was great and the staff was great. Randy couldn’t have been nicer and Becky is a doll.

Christopher M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/20/2019
Wonderful staff. Extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of my car!
Randy and staff could not be more professional. I bought my Mercedes in Florida and drove it right to his shop for inspection. He ran over it with a fine tooth comb and I could not be more pleased! Some repairs were made as routine maintenance and what a great job and price. He has gained a life time customer!!

OP
OLLIE P.
Wiggins, MS
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/16/2019
Customer Service.
I am completely satisfied with the customer service I was afforded at Randall’s. I will be a repeat customer.

GM
Gerald M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/16/2019
Our 1st visit was very pleasant!