ROBIN W.
Wiggins, MS
GMC Yukon
02/06/2019
Everyone was very pleasant!
Everyone was awesome! And the prices are great! Highly recommended!!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Robin! We enjoyed meeting you and your family and we appreciate your business.

KD
KEVIN D.
Porsche Cayman
02/04/2019
Outstanding service
It was a very pleasant experience. They are very knowledgeable. I will be using them in the future for all of my car needs.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Kevin, thanks for this great review!

BL
BILL L.
Ocala, FL
BMW 128i
01/26/2019
People are great n know their biz
Well done , thank you !!!!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate the review! Thank you!

JAMES C.
01/26/2019
Honest
Awesome work - appreciate all the background info on the issue with my vehicle.
Many thanks.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for this great review, James, we appreciate your business!

PW
PETE W.
01/23/2019
I always receive professional friendly service from Randall’s. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback!  We love having you as a repeat customer, Pete!

RICK W.
BMW 128i
01/21/2019
Expert professional service done by true professionals
Randall exceeded my expectations and the final bill was less than quoted ! I’m new to Gulfport and glad that I found this shop to service my BMW. I will return for all my service needs.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the five-star review and kind words about our shop, Rick!

EM
EDDY M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/19/2019
Very knowledgeable repair.
Randy goes by the book, if it needs repaired he will do it. Nice shop and friendly staff.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

We love it when our customers leave here happy! Thank you, we appriciate you, Eddy.

FL
FRANK AND DONNA L.
Mandeville, LA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/13/2019
Everyone is is very knowledgeable about foreign cars and the staff is very friendly!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for this great review! We always love seeing you, Donna!

RANDY H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/08/2019
Thanks Randall great job!
Everyone was very courteous and profession.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 01/09/2019

Randy, we really strive to take care of our customers and I'm so glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you!

GA
GEORGE A.
Diamondhead, MS
01/04/2019
Trust worthy and detail oriented.
Have had quite a few mechanics over the years and Randall is at the top of that list. Work is always exactly as ordered and timely.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Wow, Thank you so much for the 5 stars, George!

AJ
ANITA J.
01/04/2019
Great company
Very good with customers and with the work.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

When our customers leave here happy, we are happy! Thank you for the 5 stars, Anita!

SL
SCOTT L.
Picayune, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/03/2019
Another success
I took my ailing Mini Cooper to Randalls and now it runs like a sewing machine. Thanks again!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 01/04/2019

We appreciate your business, Scott! Thank you!

John S.
Saucier, MS
01/01/2019
Clear and concise diagnosis
I always receive a clear and concise diagnosis, my issues are always resolved within the prices quoted to me, and most importantly I always receive outstanding costumer service and appreciation for loyalty. There is no way I’d take my BMW anywhere else.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

We are always happy to see you, John! Thank you for being a loyal customer and trusting us to take care of your BMW.

MARVIN M.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/23/2018
My. Mini Doc
Fast, efficient, and professional!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 02/06/2019

Marvin, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience!

RL
ROBERT L.
Lincoln Town Car
12/17/2018
Battery Charge & Check
Appreciate the great service on charging and checking out the Lincoln’s battery.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the five stars, Robert! We always love seeing you when you're in town.

JEFF S.
Pass Christian, MS
12/14/2018
What an amazing group of people. If you have a problem with your German car do not bother taking it anywhere but Randall’s.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. We  appreciate your business!

PM
PAUL M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/10/2018
Great personal service
Top product knowledge, know how and customer accommodation.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Paul, thank you for the five-stars and thank you for your business!

MT
MEGAN T.
12/08/2018
Always great service and good prices at Randall’s

Thank you, Megan!

LEONARD S.
Porsche Boxster
12/07/2018
Friendly, and on time
Had them put new tires on my Porsche. Did a great job and was done quickly.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

We appreciate the review!

JOEL W.
Diamondhead, MS
Land Rover LR2
12/05/2018
Excellent service and very knowledgeable
We moved to the coast 3 years ago and wanted someone that knew what they were doing. It’s great to have people who care about doing the job right, honesty & dependable!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review, Joel!