DANIELLE H.
06/17/2021
Honest and affordable
Brought my car here needing the engine swapped out. They gave me an affordable and fair price. They went above and beyond and did not try to overcharge me which happens alot to me. Told them what I had to work with and they did me a solid so I could have a safe car for my baby. Good people

Mike B.
Dodge Dakota
06/09/2021
Got my breaks!!!
Was having break issues. Randys Auto was able to repair it.

TL
Tina L.
Michigan
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Tina said this is her first time using this business and they did everything that was asked of them, at the price quoted. She has only just got her vehicle back and everything seems good so far.

JOE B.
05/18/2021
New struts
Got my sons car back the next day, terrific job! Thanks Randy & crew!

ROGER W.
05/09/2021
Great experience!
First time experience at their shop. The guys were very friendly, get my vehicle repaired quickly, and we’re very fair on price. I would highly recommend them!

KA
KIM A.
Whitmore Lake, MI
05/05/2021
Fast, affordable and reliable repairs
Today I had my exhaust repaired. I'm beyond pleased with the friendly service I receive every time I need help. And in shock at how quiet my truck is. :) Thank you Randy and Chris!

RO
RANDY O.
South Lyon, MI
Ram Pickup
04/21/2021
Friendly, consistent good service.
Thanks to Randy and his staff for continued good and quick service.

RK
Ron K.
Jeep Cherokee
03/23/2021
Quality work and good people
The work is done correctly and in a timely manner and good people to deal with

Mike B.
Dodge Dakota
03/02/2021
Quick repair and super awesome guys.
Was having a little bit of road noise issues thought it was a bearing and it totally was they found a couple more minor issues and they repaired them for me basically in no time at all. Totally recommend have you guys take your vehicle to Randy's for repairs.

JOE B.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/12/2021
Fuel pump
Great and dependable service I highly recommend them

Tim S.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/10/2021
Honesty and great work
Did a great job diagnosing brake issues and said front brakes were still in great shape but rears required replacement. I felt them to be very honest and professional.They were fair with pricing and showed me all worn parts. Awesome service!

Robert S.
South Lyon, MI
GMC Terrain
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Robert said they are very professional.

NB
Nick B.
Angola, IN
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said the business did a good job and they were also very helpful.

SF
Steve F.
Michigan
Ford Freestyle
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they explained everything to him , gave him a good deal and was timely.

LT
Laura T.
Howell, MI
Buick Encore
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Laura said they are really nice people. They are very professional. They gave a great deal and were very caring about her situation. She really appreciates that.