Overall Rating 4.000002/5Overall Rating 4.000002/5Overall Rating 4.000002/5Overall Rating 4.000002/5rating 4.000002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Robert H.
Lebanon, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and helpful
Nice place to wait for the service cookies are great.

07/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change experience
Very nice people I will definitely go back

Michael H.
2003 Hyundai Accent
Fantastic Service Department
Besides the great work that the techs do the front line service writers really care. When my car broke down I got a tow to the dealership. Unfortunately I had no cash and didn't have a credit card to use for a taxi. Nathan Swift took pity on my and gave me a ride home. That is customer centered service.

SJ
Sherris J.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Customer Service Superstars!
I had to bring in my vehicle for recall service. I was not familiar with the location and attempted to enter the sales showroom. I was met at the door by a salesman who politely greeted me and and directed me to the appropriate entrance. The service attendant provided a loaner vehicle that was easier for me to get in and out. I was in a lot of pain, using a walker to get around as I was scheduled for a total knee replacement surgery in a few days. Both men were so attentive while I was on site and one called to keep me updated on the status of my vehicle. I will be making a purchase in the next few months and I know Ray Skillman will be my first stop to find my next car because of these 2 guys.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. If we can assist your needs in the future please let us know.

Rebecca H.
Crawfordsville, IN
Car service
The service area is always spotless and the person I deal with is always friendly and professional. Always a great experience.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. If we can further assist your needs please let us know.

TC
Timothy C.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Have been servicing my 2014 Santa Fe since purchase here. Have never been disappointed in the high quality of personal service. Always prompt in and timely out. If additional service is needed, full and complete explanation of issue and providing of alternatives. Highly recommend.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey. In the event we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.

KO
Kitty O.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Recall Service
Service was on time and quick. The Hyundai employee was very friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. For a dreaded appointment, we were happily surprised with the ease of the experience. Highly recommend!
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

LC
Lavera C.
Great Service..
The people who work in service are great.. Thanks
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Renae R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Sunroof and rear latch
Workmanship on the sunroof was excellent. It glides and opens like new. The rear latch assembly is working again. Thank you to all the service crew and technicians who worked on my Veloster

We are glad that you were happy with your experience at the collision center. If we at the service department can assist your needs please let us know.

2003 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Will miss the Hyundai service team
Am moving to Florida and will definitely miss the great service. Why don’t you branch out to Jacksonville :)

We are glad that you were please with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.

Dennis C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Good quick service
Went in for minor problem. Service checked it out and helped me fix problem.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. This particular survey is based on the service department not the collision center. In the event the service department can assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

Carmel, IN
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased!
The quality of Ken's workmanship is unsurpassed.

A. William Crawford
Managing Broker/Realtor
Indiana Realty Brokers LLC
Office: 317-344-3000
Cell: 317-501-5663
Fax: 866-477-8771
Web: indianarealtybrokers.com
Email: indianarealtybrokers@gmail.com
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. This is survey was sent to the service department. If the Hyundai service department can further assist your needs please let us know.

Cheryl H.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Emergency service.
Everything was wonderful. Thanks for being great at what you all do.

HA
Heather A.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Brakes
As usual, Chris Kelly made the annoying tolerable. Don’t like to spend money on car repairs, but a least the process was quick and staff was friendly.

Thank you for the positive review from your visit. If in the future we can assist your needs please let us know.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services! They are all great people.
Satisfactory!

Rebecca S.
Carmel, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff is always professional and personable and service is done quickly.

We are glad that you were happy with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Honest mechanic
As a female, I’ve had many mechanics try to sell me things I don’t need or talk to me like I don’t understand. I can honestly say that Chris Kelly and Brandon (whose last name I didn’t catch) went out of their way to try and figure out the issue with my breaks. They spoke to me in a professional manner while explaining what they did. I will definitely come back and it is because of their honesty and customer service. They never dismissed my statements and they did their best to ensure I was driving a safe car. Thank you!

We are glad that you felt like you were treated properly. Our goal is to make sure everyone is comfortable with their vehicle when they leave. If in the future we can further assist your needs please let us know.

RJ
Robert J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob
No comment needed

We are glad that you were pleased with your visit. If in the future we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Marcella D.
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I wrote it all above...
I wrote it all above...you all may do others better than you did me...

I am sorry about your issue, if the service department from Hyundai can assist your needs please let us know. This survey went to the service department not the collision center.

EJ
Ebony J.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I like how it took less than an hour to do an oil change. I was in and out.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We are glad you were pleased with your visit. If we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.