Overall Rating 4.000002/5Overall Rating 4.000002/5Overall Rating 4.000002/5Overall Rating 4.000002/5rating 4.000002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

BC
Brenda C.
Connersville, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service is awesome!
They go out of their way to may sure the experience is a great one!

Sacha S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great first oil change.
I'm a longtime Mitsubishi driver, this was the first oil change for my new Veloster. Service was great, waiting room was clean. Price was lower than quoted on the Hyundai app. All I. All a great first visit.

Jean B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/21/2018 Category: Service
every one of the people working there are great!
From Luke, to all the service people at Ray Skillman , I would highly recommend every one buy a car from this dealership, simply because you are treated like you matter to them. And they are nice to crazy old coots like myself, who is a real tech moron. So thank you Hyundai and Ray Skillman!
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. If in the future we can further assist your need please let us know.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
The service department is really the best in town!

We are glad that you were pleased with the services we provided on your last visit. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

KW
Kimberly W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff and clean environment
I’ve had amazing customer service. When I 1st bought my car with Mike Monroe in June and when I just had my 1st oil change. I really enjoy the staff and accommodations you offer. Very clean and relaxing in the waiting room.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our email request. If in the future we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

Brownsburg, IN
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer
Efficient and friendly service.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey we sent you. In the event we can further assist your needs in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

GB
Gloria B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Cookies and more
I enjoy waiting on my service to eat cookies and relax with.a good book. They keep you informed of the progress.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We are glad that you were pleased with the services we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please let us know.

LD
Laura D.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Manager - Nathan!
Nathan is superb! He is naturally friendly each time I arrive. I feel completely confident he will make sure my experience is the best each and every time. I love the way he keeps me informed of the length of time expected for the service, and he always follows up to keep me updated. Now that is service!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our email request. If in the future we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Dormithia D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Survey
My technician nathan was great he really made my day
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. If we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
service
prompt service, pleasant service crew.

We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.

Cary M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service on Genesis
Service was quick, efficient, and appropriate. All personnel were friendly and helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. If we can assist your needs in the future please let us know.

Samantha M.
Franklin, IN
Quick & Easy
Very quick and the lounge was very nice

We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please let us know.

SG
Sandra G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I always receive the best customer service beginning with the friendliness of the person answering the phone to schedule my service all the way to the follow-up after my service has been completed.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our email request. If we can further assist your needs please let us know.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Great service, and they resolve promblem in a timely manner.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. In the event we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.

Christy W.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Smooth fast service
They knew exactly what measures to take to fix my Tuscon and did it quickly! No complaints

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our email request. In the event we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Monty B.
Brownsburg, IN
Friendly Service
As always, I was greeted and treated very well. They were efficient and quick.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. If in the future we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Yo
No charge

SL
Shannon L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Speed of service and friendly service
Making an appt was easy and fast
Service speedy and fast
They found and fixed the recalls since I was in there
Customer service rocks

We are glad that you were pleased with the service
we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please let us know.

Dymond B.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the great service.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. If we can further assist your needs in the future please let us know.

CJ
Charlene J.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Customer Service
The service technician is always friendly. I have never gone in and been disappointed!

We are glad that you were pleased with your visit. If we can further assist your needs please let us know.