Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Sarah Z.
Apache Junction, AZ
09/06/2011
Great
Been a custormer since 94!

MJ
Monica J.
09/06/2011
Alternator and more
I thought the service was quick, easy, friendly, and they worked with me on the pricing. My battery was dead when I went to pick up my car, but they charged it for me a little bit and all was well.

Reisa M.
Chandler, AZ
08/31/2011
Zach saved us money and went out of his way to make sure the repair was done in as timely a manner as possible, even offering to finish it on a Sunday. Even picking up our car after hours was a convenience.

TC
Tiffany C.
Gilbert, AZ
08/21/2011
My A/C compressor
I am beyond pleased with the service and customer support I revieced. You know living here in Arizona a A/C is a must. There prices are more than resonable for the work that goes into fixing things. They made me feel like part of the family and eased my mind that my van would be in tip top shape very quickly. No question's asked I would recommened them for anyone as I would definetly go back !! Thanks again to everyone for giving me and my 5 girls COLD COLD air again.

ES
Eva S.
Phoenix, AZ
08/11/2011
ac repair
great customer service. Tiffany is awesome and even let me borrow the co truck. Thanks!

Amanda S.
Chandler, AZ
08/08/2011
Awsome service
Friendly, know what they are doing, and wont rip you off!!!

LC
Lisa C.
08/02/2011
great service
I love how friendly they are and comfortable they make you feel. They don't pressure you into getting services you don't want or spending a lot of money. You feel like they actually care about not only your car, but you as a person.